Diamond B&B Reviews

Via Cairoli 101, Rome, Italy

It is very simple place, if you look some place just for sleep, put your stuff, I recommend. It was quite, around the building doesn't has to much people on the street, it need to be careful.

• 27th Jan 2016

Very nice hostel, it is located in an area that isn't too njce but there are a lot of hostels near by and it walking distance away from a lot of activities. Only complain is that it is difficult to find as they don't say in this page where in the building is the hostel and there is no indication outside (it is on the second floor of staircase B) very nice dinner and pasta, the 3€ breakfast is ok

Great place! Small and lots of people, so is to come by, but easy to make and build community. The common dinner helps a lot for that. A place for you who social groups and the chatty, friendly atmosphere of hostels.

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • Sweden

The hostel is located close to railway station in some kind of Chinese ghetto. Stuff is not very friendly but they try to be friendly. The owner of the hostel is a nice Italian man who cooks pasta for guest every day by himself. That makes a nice atmosphere in hostel every evening .

DO NOT STAY HERE: THE WORST HOSTEL OF MY LIFE Look, I have backpacked throw most of Europe, I’ve been to 30 countries worldwide and I have had my fair share of cheap, crowded, dirty places. But this is by far the worst I have ever seen!! I stayed the night only because it was 1am and too late to find another place. At 6am I was up and ready to leave. I just really wanted to shower but THEY COUDEMT EVEN GET ME A TOWEL SO I HAD TO DRY MY SELF WITH MY OWN DIRTY CLOTHES.

Surprisingly good for the cheap bed and there's food! I was expecting not to interact much but end up meeting a lot of people and the staff is really sweet... Good value for the price!

I love how they run things here. The staff really feels like family and the free pasta dinner makes it all the more sentimental. It's unbelievable how the owner keeps the price so low while providing dinner and an amazing atmosphere. Granted it is small, but I feel like it makes it that much more cozier. I usually like to be a recluse but the pasta dinner was something different and everyone who got dinner had the intentions of making conversation. Wish they gave us blanket sheets though

On face value, this place can be a little bit intimidating. But don't let this discourage you, this place was by far one of my favourites! The staff will point you in the right direction for sites, give you day-plans if needed; at night they will make you feel right at home over hot food and if you're lucky some drinks. Definitely a top place to stay while in Rome.

Good location, friendly people and staff and they serve pasta in the evenings!

• 2nd Jan 2016
  • Singapore

The people were really helpful and nice. We enjoyed meeting the new students who came to stay in the hostel. Everyone was so friendly.

• 28th Dec 2015
  • Albania

Staff hotel was very good and nice people. There is "pasta party" in the evening and it's free. Yeahh.. I recommend this hostel to you all. The cheaper hostel and a good feedback :)

• 22nd Dec 2015
  • Indonesia

We spent an excellent time on this hostel. People from the staff are the best! So kind and generous! They created a very good atmosphere, and it's for sure that you will meet very nice people there! Every night they make free pasta (yes, the owner of the place does it), and it's really good! We were very surprised that the own of a place takes so much time and dedication for it.. he made an excellent pasta al forno! Take care at night, neighborhood is not that nice.

Staff is very friendly. They care for the customers than the money. Believe me you can't expect a better service at such a low price.

• 6th Dec 2015
  • India

Dirty (especially the bed linen), receptioner who let the ring knocking during 20 minutes in the middle of the night disturbing all the people sleeping inside, no keys for entrying, no good atmposphere. Not reccomended at all.

• 4th Dec 2015

Only two toilets but this well-located hostel provides great value for money with free dinner and all basic requirements for a good stay

Best value in Rome: free pasta dinner nightly and the €2 breakfast was always a good deal. Staff was also top-notch, very friendly guys who were always helpful. That said, the facilities and cleanliness were not quite up to par - the only common area was a small kitchen, and the two toilets were often not enough. Bathrooms were cleaned daily, but not often enough. I didn't like the lockout policy, but the hostel was in a good sightseeing location. Overall I enjoyed my stay, would come back.

Even though i just stayed for one night , i really felt nice meeting new people over there at the dinner (free pasta).... i would really love to visist again.....

• 18th Nov 2015

Staff are really friendly, rooms are comfortable and clean. The location is close to Termini station and you can walk to the Coliseum, but the streets around don't seems safe at night. Only 2 toilets aren't enough, I waited for almost one hour to use it in the morning. I enjoyed my stay there and certainly would return or recommend to my friends.

Staff is very friendly and attempts to satisfy all your wishes (putting people in the same room - we were a big group). They cook pasta every night and offer you a dish which is very thoughtful. I really liked the pasta so that was excellent service. The only thing I missed a little were lockers where you could put your luggage and lock it down. On the other hand nobody moved with any of my stuff so I cannot complaint about security that much.

First time in Italy and I really enjoyed it. The homie jack was real cool and the staff is funny and caring. I recommend this hostel more travelers!!

• 12th Nov 2015