Diamond B&B Reviews

Via Cairoli 101, Rome, Italy

The location not really far but abit tricky when you trying to find it, overall still good as only 5 minutes walk from termini station. Staff are extremely nice and friendly. Strongly recommended!

Stayed in 2 hostels ehis vacation, this is a better bet than other hostels, to stay because you are quite close to the center.

• 22nd May 2015
  • India

They over booked the hostel and sent us to a random building 3 blocks down the street that was under construction. The room was unfinished and seemed very sketchy.

• 21st May 2015

This hostel was great! It's a small hostel but you really get to know the staff. They are extremely friendly and hospitable!

The staff is very friendly and someone is there 24/7. A little hard to find but you can figure it out. Pasta dinner every night ups the value. Location is walking distance from lots of good attractions and termini. The place is dirty and the washing machine was broken when I was there.

Very friendly staff. Free pasta for dinner

Located a very short walk away from Rome Centrale train station, but it is a very poor/dirty neighborhood. Lots of graffiti and shifty characters. It is very easy to walk past the entrance so make sure you look for the address. Staff is very welcoming and they even cooked up free pasta that night (which tasted pretty good). Cash only for room payment and nearest ATM is located in an even shadier party of town (but a short walk away). Bathroom is shared in the hallway and the bed broke under me.

First of all let me praise the staff. They were amazing! Even when they had no space for me when I encountered problems they let me come in and figure out a plan. We had pasta for dinner each night (free) and I met some really cool people. I enjoyed this hostel a lot. I never felt unsafe in the hostel but be careful when walking around at night on the neighboring streets (the one right next to termini is bad)

The staff here were fantastic, always cheery and welcoming. The pasta every night was amazing and the chef who spoke little English did his best to accommodate our needs. The manager? (I think) was very pleasant and a real people person, he was talkative and gave my friend and I all sorts of advice it was great. The bathrooms were a little sketchy as well as the sheets on the bed and we may have seen a bedbug..... so ya that's that.

Cool staff and friendly dinner in ewery night.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Finland

staff very friendly that prepared for me also a salat. The boss is humorous because he was kidding with every guest. A cosy hostel.

Staffs are very friendly but there was not enough bathrooms you had to wait too much time for using it.

Nothing special, but it's tiny. Staffs are Friendly.

Eu tive uma boa experiência aqui, pois apesar de simples e confortável e o pessoal que trabalha pode ajudar no que for necessário, fica a uma quadra do metro e a poucos minutos do terminal de trem. O café da manhã e simples mas considero um bom café e barato, já o melhor é que jantar diariamente e não precisa pagar nada "free" hehehe. O banheiro e pequeno mas o suficiente. Recomendo a quem queira uma boa acomodação com bom preço.

The location of the hostel is very good but I wouldn't feel comfortable staying in this hostel alone. There were people hanging around the hostel who I didn't know if they worked there or not. There is always someone on reception but this is directly next to the bathrooms, which made me feel a little uncomfortable going to get a shower. Also there are only two toilets/showers for the hostel which isn't sufficient for the number of guests staying there. The free pasta was good though!

The bed was really comfortable and gave us the necessary joy to sleep. But the bathrooms need to be regurlarly cleaned and improved.

for the money, what you get is fine. But when I arrived I was taken aback because the place doesn't look particularly welcoming, and it doesn't look clean either! the only reason I stayed was because I was with two friends, but if I was on my own I wouldn't feel comfortable. There is 24 hour reception, but the guys sit right next to the toilet, and it made me feel uncomfortable going to the toilet in my pyjamas in the night. pasta wad good. Probably the. cheapest you'll find in Rome.

The staff is very friendly, always helping to make your trip better.Really a good places to sleep and meet nice people.

This is a unique "hostel". The owners are very present, and the washrooms are right by the front reception. It has a homey feel, and wasn't a bad place to stay. A tad hard to find, but I figured it out. They do make a fantastic pasta dinner, which is awesome! The breakfast is a bit disappointing, as is the kitchen. I would reccomended that they charge a euro more and make thr breakfast more substantial. Overall, good place to rest your head. Showers are small, and it's not luxurious, but decent.

The hostel was organized, and the staff was kind and respectful. They made my friend and I feel at home. The location is ideal for seeing all the monuments, and catching the Metro and the buses to the airport.

• 29th Mar 2015