Diamond B&B Reviews

Via Cairoli 101, Rome, Lazio, Italy

The good things: close to Termini Station, kitchen with microwave, decent-sized bathroom, washing machine, very affordable, nice staff. To be improved: general cleanliness (although the rooms are very ok), wifi (only works in the kitchen and in the "common room"), neighborhood (I guess there is not much that can be done about that though but the area is a bit shady). Oh, and sometimes people smoke in the kitchen; not that I mind, but might be good to know.

First of all, the location is really bad because the neighbourhood is really dangerous. Additionally, the hostel was hard to find, because there is not signal. Secondly, as we arrived at the hostel, we were shock again because of the small size and atmosphere of the hostel. For example, one of the owners slept on a sofa in the middle of the hostel, therefore it was very uncomfortable for us. the bathroom were really disgusting. and the room did not close.

TERRIBLE!

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

Wifi connection is quite bad in the rooms

Plus: staff was nice and friendly and it is not located far from city centre (however the neighbourhood doesnt seem very safe), free wi-fi Minus: only two small bathrooms - it is just not enough if hostel is fully booked; both bathrooms were quite dirty all the time (with moldy ceiling in shower corner), wi-fi worked properly only in corridor

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Slovakia

staff are nice, close to metro, for this money it worth.

The place was very centrally located. The people were really nice. But it just needed to be cleaned better. In the common areas and bathrooms, there was hair and dirt all over the floor. I saw them sweep from time to time, but it needed to be done more often and better.

Close to the station but there were not much atmosphere in the hostel. Beds were fine and rooms are quite spacious but toilets need to be renovated. Though there was 24 hrs reception the person didn't seemed very helpful and it felt like I was intruding into somebody's home as it is actually an apartment-turned-hostel. Overall I would say it is an average hostel, would not recommend staying for more than a couple of nights.

It was really really great hostel. Here is 10~15min from termini on walk. Although facility is kind of old, but staff always cares abt us and very kind. Hot water, kitchen, everything was nice.

The hostel is a little small but the rooms and the beds are comfortable. The bathrooms are clean but the kitchen no so much. Is enough for what you Pay.

ye i really recommend this place a bit small but ok

We had a really good time! From the first night, we felt like home !! Riccardo and Roberto make you very confortable, and are very cheerful persons ! Thank you so much to them for making this trip so special !!

• 10th Jan 2014

Thank you for coming and hope to c u soon again...and good luck for ur exams ;)

I don't know why this place is rated so low. It's VERY clean and reasonably priced. It's a 10 minute walk to Termini and a 2 minute walk to the nearest metro. So--in my opinion--it's a very convenient location.--I've been to Rome 8 times and speak from experience. Also, staff is very friendly and helpful. Security IS NOT an issue so long as you ask reception to keep your valuables safe. They have a locker--staff access only. Overall, a chill and affordable place to stay.

it was just cheap. it is an apartment flat and they converted it to hostel.

I'd highly recommend this hostel! The owners are really friendly and ready to help. The location is amazing, right next to the Termini Station: from there you can easily get to anywhere in Rome. However, don't expect much space: it's actually an apartment adapted to become a Hostel: the common area is no bigger then a regular living room and there are only two bathrooms. I guess that could be a problem in the summer/high season but it wasn't during my stay at all. Great value for money!

OK, good place with cheap price.

• 13th Dec 2013
  • China

best hostel! perfect location, clean, relaxed and friendly personal. Next time in Rome I will go there again

Thx Ferdinand hope to see u soon :) and good luck for your study

Low price in good location - only 10 min by walk to Termini Station. And of course great atmosphere created by helpfull Staff!

• 29th Nov 2013
  • Poland

I didn't pay extra 2euros for tax.

Nice hostel with good people. I'm very glad to have spent my holidays there. I would suggest it to everybody!!!! PERFECT

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts