Diamond B&B Reviews

Via Cairoli 101, Rome, Italy

Great location! close to the main train station and a 15min walk from the Colosseum. Staff were superb, really friendly and very accommodating, they really made my time in Rome one to remember. Much love for the staff.

• 19th Mar 2015

Awesome staff, they are friendly, funny and are ready to help you with everything with a huge smile. Had an awesome time!

• 18th Mar 2015

Staff incredibly welcoming and caring. Had a great stay there.

It was really great...near metro, and termini....the people were very friendly and helpful. ....I met so many nice people there...I definatly recomend it...

I was very positively surprised to find such a great atmosphere in this hostel. I chose this place because of its positive reviews and it was in no way overstated. I like the people who run the place as well as the possibility of coming and going at any time. I would def. stay there again for that price! Of course it is not a 4 star hotel but if you are open minded and not picky you will have a great time there. I had lovely room mates from France and Korea. It was really great!

Pretty good location near Termini and not a bad walk to main areas. Also a really cool market nearby. Best pasta I had in Rome was here. Even if you aren't going to stay here, try and see if you can pop in for dinner. S

• 7th Mar 2015

The staff are very friendly and helpful, especially Sandip. He even show us around the city at night. Location is good, atmosphere is excellent, the rooms are cleaned everyday. People are really nice, i highly recomand this hostel for someone who want to make friends.

A very nice place to stay, would definitely repeat. Its good value for money. The staff were very nice and helpful, they even offered me a hair dryer without waiting to be asked and let me use their computer;) Before my arrival I was a little worried about having to leave the place between 11 and 15 (for cleaning) but there was no problem at all, really. I once stayed in bed past 11 and nobody said anything. Next time I go to Rome, I´ll stay there.

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Very friendly staff

This was my third hostel in Roma. I am Glad I found it. The facilies were simple, clean and the location was fantastic. It is very close to Termini so you should know what to expect by the area. Did anyone else mention the free pasta?!?!

• 23rd Feb 2015

I think it is a good hostel for the price you pay, it is clean and nice Atmosphere. Internet does not work in the rooms so you have yo be in the reception to get good internet. The staff is good and nice, but during the night the staff is not so good. They change the rules and the man in the night shift is not so friendly. However, as I said before it is an average hostel and you get what you pay for.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

The room is a tad small considering the number of people inside. However staff is extremely friendly and helpful and are always around. Free pasta at 7-7.30pm was surely convenient for most of us. But I have to say the bathroom to people ratio is a bit low and the location of the hostel is a little far from the city centre although extremely easy to access the train station especially of you make day trips from here. Some ups and downs but essentially a pleasant stay

Staff were very friendly. Not a very nice neighbourhood. Not dangerous, but dirty and graffiti filled. The free pasta for supper was nice, but the "breakfast" part of BnB was only prepackaged croissants. Overall, however, not a regrettable stay.

the location is "convenient" in that it's near termini, but i didn't feel safe in the area even during the day-time. if security is important, maybe paying a few more dollars for a hostel hear the dept. of finance building would be better.

Pleasant stay. Near to the station. Clean. Guys from the Hostel are great. Sandip is great. He plan Every night and so it's easy to have fun with him! I ll come back !

It was difficult to find this hostel as there is no sign. I recommend you to Google Earth the location, and note that it is a big brown door. The staff here is SO nice! And they keep the floors and bed very clean. The pasta dinners were good too.

Overall I was pleasantly surprised by this hostel. I was able to meet people because of the free dinner, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Neighborhood is a little sketchy, particularly at night, but convenient to the train station and metro. Also, there is no sign for the hostel, so you have to look for the address, and they buzz you into the building. Really though, you can't beat what you get for the price.

• 10th Feb 2015

The hostel is great! The people who works there its always in a very good mood, doing their best for the customers. Its very near from termini, and you can go by walking to everywhere, if you dont want, you have tram or bus very near too. Its always clean, the boys clean everyday since 11 at 15, you can have breaksfast for 1,50, sometimes they make cakes for breaksfast, and you also have, milk, caffe, eggs, bread, etc. And sometimes they prepare a dinner for all the customers, FOR FREE!!

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Loveliest staff who were always extremely helpful and kind. Free pasta/rice dinner in the kitchen was great for meeting other travellers. Within walking of Colosseum and Roman stuff and close to the Metro for trip to Vatican, highly recommend.

I stayed at 4 hostels and by far this was my favorite hostel, The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hostel itself was always clean and the food provided was always great. The atmosphere felt like home. If you are looking for a hostel in rom i highly recommend this hostel while you are in Rome.

• 5th Feb 2015