Diamond B&B Reviews

Via Cairoli 101, Rome, Italy

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Diamond BnB. The friendly staff are willing to go above and beyond to accommodate your stay and the location is ideal. The breakfast in the mornings and FREE pasta every evening is icing on the top of a great stay. I originally planned to stay for 2 nights but ended up staying 5 as I didn't want to leave. They also provide a great atmosphere, giving a good platform for lone travelers to meet new people.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

I stayed for just two nights in Rome. The staff were really great, friendly, welcoming and helpful with everything I needed. The hostel is cleaned thoroughly everyday and the free dinners cooked every night by the staff is a great way to meet fellow quests.

• 19th Aug 2015

My stay at Diamonds was great . Sandip (the front desk man) was amazing, he got everybody in the hostel to get along really well! And the dinner there is soooooo cool, everybody is always in a great mood. Great place.

The location of Diamond B&B is good as it is near a supermarket and train station making transport and living easy. However what really makes this hostel worth while is the staff, in particular Arshad and Sandip the most hilarious and helpful hostel workers I've come across. I was impressed by how hostel staff can improve your stay. They also cook good a decent pasta each night, each being a good feed and different recipe each night. Would recommend for budget travellers. Average facilities.

We stayed here overnight before heading to the south of Italy, and once again before we flew out of Rome. All the staff are fantastic guys, so friendly and hospitable and absolutely hilarious! We loved the pasta dinners (Riccardo's pesto pasta was SO AMAZING) and would definitely stay there again if we're ever back in Rome.

• 14th Aug 2015

I had an excellent time here. Staff were very friendly and helpful. They prepare free dinner each night, which is a nice way to get to meet the other guests. Very central located

the staff was the best part of our stay. The guys were super nice, welcoming and very helpful.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Spain

An excellent surprise of my stay Diamond B & B, great staff .. SandipDey principalmete, dinner .. .. really good Pasta .. The slightly warm room, more in midsummer until it was not so bad .. Like I said, a great surprise .. Thanks for making my stay very pleasant ..

Breakfast, not included and for 2€ was average. Nice pasta for free and nice personal, but small spaces and hard to locate.

The man on reception was lovely and welcoming. But, my friend was taken to a different hostel. The plug sockets were hanging out and electrical wires showing which felt very unsafe. Lack of security, there were no locks on the room doors and the area seemed a little unsafe - we also didn't have a key to the front door, although staff were there 24 hours a day. There was also a lockout for three hours each day. The bathroom had a lot of mould and the showers were terrible. I would not stay again

Staff were kinda friendly but my bed didn't have a ladder.... and there was no air conditioner in the room so, it was bloody hot.

money was stolen from my bed, hostel staff seemed nonchalant about it. only 2 showers and toilets between 3 rooms so on a morning there was a huge wait for the toilet or shower and would get dirty after 1 use. staff slept in same room as us

Cool place really close to the city center and to Termini. Beds are ok and the rooms are clean! Free pasta every night! can't miss it!

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

I loved this hostel. Excellent atmosphere, great staff, and loved the free pasta dinner!!! The staff was incredibly helpful and always went out of their way to help. Only drawback was there were only 2 bathrooms.

Beds kept breaking every night and slats were put back in and taped up or he up with bungey cords. Only 2 bathrooms in the whole place which meant there was always waits for showers or toilet but apart from these thing the staff were really friendly and helpful and keen for a laugh and cooked up a free pasta for tea every night and offered 2€ breakfast so stay wasn't too bad

Well for me the hostel was incredible, evertything was awesome because the staff could speak italian, english and spanish, and also were very kind and always attending in everything and so friendly, they make the thing easiest to talk to the others persons in the hostel and de dinner was perfect, free and very very very delicious. I want to say thanks especially to Dave, Ricardo and G3. I recomend this hostel to everybody especially if you want to feel like home and know a lot of people.

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Is not properly a hostel. Is a normal rented apartment that was transformed in hostel. The common area inexists, so if you are travelling to meet people it's not the better place. But the worst part is the location. The hostel is located in dark area a little bit far from the main attractions (25 min walk.I would not recommend it for people (especially girls) that are travelling by their selves. Otherwise, the staff was really nice and have a free dinner what is always a good idea to save money

Sandip and his crew are awesome. They have great free pasta which is perfect for broke backpackers like me, and the rooms are clean every single day. Everyone is so friendly at the hostel, the vibe is great because everyone would come back to hang out and eat the free pasta during dinner. So yeah, my stay in Rome has been fabulous. Do come here if you want to make friends to sightsee Rome together with. You won't regret it. :-)

We didn't stay at Diamond B&B but instead at Molten pot. The reason was that the room we had booked was located in another apartment. But we got a much nicer place to stay then what we saw of Diamond B&B so we're not complaining!

Good location. Great community atmosphere at the free dinner every night. Excellent staff who made me feel very welcome. They went above and beyond normal hostel staff.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6