Diamond B&B Reviews

Via Cairoli 101, Rome, Italy

Where to begin? When we arrived they didn't have room for us even though we had confirmation from hostelword. Two other girls and a guy had the same issue. We all ended up being sent to the hostel (Marian Guesthouse) on a different level where they proceeded to charge us more. Both hostels were blaming hostelworld. That night, there were no sheets or blankets, was bit by bugs, and the rooms had no locks so anyone could walk in (and they did). Please pay more for safer hostels!

• 14th Nov 2014

It should be called BnotB

It was okay ;).. Good value for money

The receptionist was very helpful. He helped us a lot, was very good person. recommended.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • India

Overall i liked my stay at Diamond, but i mostly stay on hostels to have a place to sleep and meet travelers and for that it was good enough. However the lack of a leaving room doesnt really promotes socializing moments (you have the kitchen) and both bathrooms have very crapy shower. They should definitly fix that! Besides that, its a good place to leave your stuff and explore Rome, sleep and make a meal. Ah and its close to the train station which is very convenient.

I was fully satisfied, just small advice for future. I read some complains about unclear raising of price - I assume is due to different city taxes. Sometimes we paid 2E, sometimes 4E :-) Probably depend on location, day of week or year period :-) Maybe could be explained somewhere better :-) I can easy confuse people :-)

The staff was the nicest of any hostel I've ever been too. They really wanted to help you with anything you needed. Someone was in the reception area 25/7. The hostel was quiet and not for social backpackers too much. There was probably less than 10 people staying there. Very relaxing. I really liked it there. Just be carefully walking around too late at night.

The price is little bit expensive for a hostel but the staff is good and the bed is ok.

Clean hostel. I didn't use the kitchen but it looked ok. The staff was excellent : Mina was very nice and he gave me very good info on where to go and how to get there. Thank you !!

- no one in the reception in the night; - no clearly seen name of the hostel; - no mirror - no private rooms + big, clean rooms + lavatory + good location

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Uzbekistan

the washrooms were very dirty, but it was the cheapest accommodation i found

For what they charge, you can't complain. It was difficult to find. The front door was only marked on the door bell, and once you go in you are somehow supposed to magically know to go to the third floor and knock on the door on the right. The bathroom was very gross and the only mirror was a hand mirror attached to the wall by a hair tie and a nail. They provide one blanket per bunk bed. The location next to the train station was loud and the neighborhood made me a little uneasy.

• 10th Sep 2014

We spent only one night in that place because it was very dirty and there is no locker and blanket for guests.... Even the place is cheap I don't think it can be on that bad situation....

it's a good place to stay at :)

The staff was really great! :) they were helpful, polite and very inteligent! :) i enjoyed talking to them :) This hostel is full of young back-packers, it's very easy to find new friends there :) I stayed in the 7bed room, I left everything there and had no problems ;) actually, everyone was doing it :D

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Slovakia

This is a converted two bedroom apartment, not a hostel. It's completely filthy, the bathroom showered are covered in mold. The kitchen is tiny and also serves as the reception "office". This has to be the worst hostel I've ever stayed at, and I've been to over 10. This is just a really badly put together hostel and it's obvious that the owner doesn't really care about the hostel or the guests.

Near the termini, there is metro station near this B

Very close to Vittorio Emanuelle station, not far from Termini station. Wifi was sometimes having trouble. Rooms and toilets/showers clean, staff friendly. I would stay here again.

Amazing hostel! The staff is the best ever, very nice and servicial guys. The hostel is small so it's not a crowded place, and they keep the place very clean, and ask you to tell them if you don't think so. We felt at home! The other plus is the location, VERY near the train station, it's a commercial neighborhood but for us It was perfect to move around.

Bathrooms and kitchen very dirty. Not a nice area although walking distance from the station.

• 27th Jul 2014