Rating 10 Total Reviews
Rating 10 Total Reviews
Diamond Budapest Located at Karoly korut 16, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1052 Karoly korut 16
20% 10
47.4956214 19.0587418
    Rooms available

10th Jan 2016
2.0

DO NOT BOOK ANY ROOMS FROM DIAMOND BUDAPEST HOSTEL. This hostel is a fake. I booked for 3 night stay and they didn't give us any rooms.I called the hostel twice and hostels aswer was: WE DON'T HAVE ANY RESERVATION LIKE THAT!.I sent them hostel reservatıon via e-mail and they didn't answer it.I also paid the deposit and all my money is lost.The hostels adress is most probably fake as well.There is not any sign of hostel there.Most probably this hostel is cheater and fake.