9.6
Superb 48 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 48 Total Reviews
Diana City Located at Via Corso Italia 5, , Sorrento.
Diana City
Diana City
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 31-40
31st Jul 2016

Great location and really helpful friendly staff who recommended great restaurants. Could walk from train station and taxi rank outside was convenient. Would highly recommend.

11th Jul 2016

Great place to stay in :) The security is good, since you need 3 keys to enter your room. The place is very clean and well-maintained.The staff is friendly. There is air conditioning in the room. I would stay here again!

• Canada, Male, 25-30
31st May 2016

My wife and I visited in June 2016 for 2 nights (Canadian). This small hotel (~6 rooms) was clean, quiet, and safe. Quite location on the main drag. Fantastic staff (Analisa)! Unlimited espresso. Breakfast was prepackaged small bites, the only downside to an otherwise fantastic value and likely the BEST place we stayed in Italy on our 2 weeks trip! Highly recommend.

• Australia, All Female Group, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
11th Apr 2016

Nice, clean hostel in a great part of town. Easy 10-15 walk from the station. Lovely staff that would do anything for you. Improvements could be made by offering a kettle to boil water for tea for those don't like coffee as they only have a pod expresso machine (which is great) and a microwave which isn't best for boiling water for the kettle. Breakfast is packaged biscuits in the room with a juice - better to go out for breakfast. Our shower was very small and towels weren't changed.

Dear Laura thank you for your wondeful review. I'm very sorry that you don t like shower and towels... We hope to come back and see us soon, we will be happy to answer all your needs to offer a familiar and therefore, a dream vacation in a dream location! Regards Annalisa

• asherrill12208088
  • USA, Male, 25-30
23rd Mar 2016

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. The staff was super friendly and helpful in all situations. The room was fantastic and everything was very clean. On our last day, we were able to lock up our luggage and wander around the city while we waited for our flight. I never worried about the safety of my belongings while staying there. I would stay here in a heartbeat if I went back to Sorrento, and I would recommend this to any travelers passing through.

Dear Antonio, thank you for your beautiful comment. We hope to come back and see us soon, we will be happy to answer all your needs to offer a familiar and therefore, a dream vacation in a dream location! Keep in touch Annalisa