Diana City Reviews

Via Corso Italia 5, Sorrento, Italy

Excellent! Me and my husband were on our honeymoon and we liked so much we spent an extra night :) It is about 15min walking to the train station but straight ahead, easy to find. It is on the main street with lots of shops and restaurants, and also a few minutes from the beach. I would definately recommend, specially for couples!

It was very clean and within walking distance to many stores and restaurants. They did not supply breakfast but left a basket of snacks. The rooms were very nice and colorful. A little noisy outside but not bad when you close the window. Personally I always sleep with earplugs so it didn't bother me :) On the negative side, it was very difficult to find and the directions were not detailed. They said it's a close walk from the port, but it's more like 20. 30 minutes because we were lost!

View all Sorrento Bed and Breakfasts