Did's Hostel Reviews

Alameda Campinas, 1029, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Very poor cleaning: smelly and dirty room, even the matress was dirty. the bathroom was dirty when I checked-in and no one cleaned it untill I left. Very bad breakfast: bad coffee with spoiled bread. Unprofessional staff: they make you feel you are disturbing them in their home, Is not uncommon to reach the hostel and see the guy in charge of reception lying down at the entering room couch, where then there is not room left for anyone else. Too much noise all night long. Well located, though.

Great hostel walls are quite thin but that is could just be the new structure. All of the staff are super keen to help and always smiling! Breakfast could do with a bit more variety but we enjoyed what we had. Also the beds are very comfortable!

Great hostel! Just need to improve breakfast.

• 7th Mar 2015

I loved the hostel. Very clean and well localized. I hardly recommend it. Friendly staff too.