Did's Hostel Reviews

Alameda Campinas, 1029, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Very poor cleaning: smelly and dirty room, even the matress was dirty. the bathroom was dirty when I checked-in and no one cleaned it untill I left. Very bad breakfast: bad coffee with spoiled bread. Unprofessional staff: they make you feel you are disturbing them in their home, Is not uncommon to reach the hostel and see the guy in charge of reception lying down at the entering room couch, where then there is not room left for anyone else. Too much noise all night long. Well located, though.

Great hostel walls are quite thin but that is could just be the new structure. All of the staff are super keen to help and always smiling! Breakfast could do with a bit more variety but we enjoyed what we had. Also the beds are very comfortable!

Great hostel! Just need to improve breakfast.

• 7th Mar 2015

I loved the hostel. Very clean and well localized. I hardly recommend it. Friendly staff too.

Great hostel, atmosphere and staff! Sao Paulo has major issues with water, but the guys did their best to help me and make my stay good. Thank you so much, I had a great time and met some really cool people. Will definitely recommend to anyone going to SP!

Fantastic staff really helped us out. The cleanest hostel I have stayed in. The bathrooms especially were so clean. Wifi worked in all the rooms. Breakfast was good. Great location. Really great stay.

Great hostel. Clean facilities and nice staff

Decent location in the city but on a really busy street and loud traffic never sleeps. Dont book of you are a light sleeper! People coming in and out all night and you'll hear each person. No air conditioning so the air quality is super poor and rooms are smelly and sticky. Staff was reasonably helpful but admitted until they get air conditioning the hostel will be average especially in the summer.

Really nice stay in dids, it's clean, safe and the bathrooms are really good. The staff were lovely too and show you a good time, especially Mariella :)