Did's Hostel

8.5
Fabulous 91 Total Reviews

24th Jun 2017
7.7

I had a good stay at Did's. They threw a party on Saturday night and the bathrooms were a mess and I tried to take a shower before going to bed. I was not very happy with the lack of toilet paper and complete dirtiness of the place

18th May 2017
8.0

Decent hostel, good facilities and great location near paulista avenue. Very small kitchen and no breakfast included, but showers and toilets were nice. Common room was very small though which made the atmosphere quite mediocre but I enjoyed my stay here.

• fkoopman1
  • South Africa, Mixed Group, 31-40
16th Mar 2017

Loved it! awsome staff! Going back before I leave for my country!

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

O hostel é muito bem localizado. A estrutura é confortável, mas acho que o quarto para 12 pessoas deveria ter ar condicionado. A cozinha, os banheiros e os quartos estavam sempre limpos e organizados. O melhor de tudo é o Staff, sempre prestativos e atenciosos. Adorei, nota 10 pra galera!