Dijembe Backpackers Hostel Reviews

P.O Box 38, Storms River, South Africa

Reg and Miranda were 1st class and Reggie helped me out as much as he could as I had a medical dilemma. The wifi is the best I've had in in 6 months travelling Africa and I got my 1st proper fluid Skype and viber session in which was priceless. A great place to chill quiet and relax. All round great place.

Really atmospheric wood-built hostel, inside the nature. Free breakfast, very fast wifi, good hot shower and really good beds in the dorm.The owners can prepare for you delicious dinner and teach you riding their white horses. There is a braai in the garden, and some comfortable hammocks where you can lie down looking at the trees and the blue sky. Tsitsikamma National Park is just 5 km away, the owner can sort out your trip there.

Awesome staff, after checking in i ended up being on a horse within 15 minutes. The double private was like a luxureus hotel room, great attention to detail and cozy atmosphere. The free condoms, instruments en the nice shisha where awesome, and the endless stars viewable from the jacuzzi on the roof is priceless. Definately the place to be to find some peace, and if you want to do the blaukrans bungee: transport is offered. Cheers!

Was the best hostel I've been to on garden route... Went for two nights and ended up staying for five!!! The place is just awesome, good food, good people, awesome days!!! So glad that i ve been there!

I felt the main drive from the staff was to sell the activities, it wasn't a hard sell, and I guess this would be where they get most of their income.

Awesome hostel, such a great atmosphere, staff are really friendly and really tasty cooked dinners if you want them. A nice place to chill for a few days.

View all Storms River Hostels