Dimora Il Veliero Romantico Reviews

Santa Croce 328 int 1, Santa Croce, Venice, Italy

Great place to stay. The staff were very friendly and the location was close to the train station and a vaporetto station. We really enjoyed staying here!

it was perfect, the location, the staff the price....... i will definitely recommend it to anyone going to Venice.

I didn't like having to use 4 keys and I missed not having a place to leave luggage on the last day. I also missed having communal space to eat. There was breakfast on the first day and not the second. Breakfast was token.

Dear Annette, I'm sorry for you, but you could leave your luggage. just ask.We find in the room a small self-service breakfast ( coffee, thè, croissants) they are not included in the reservation. It's free.

The dorm room was basically a two person shared private room. The staff were friendly and the location great for the price.

Nice hostel near santa lucia train station. Just two beds per room and only two rooms. Lockers, tv, good wifi, and a light breakfast (coffe, tea, one croissant), extremely clean, modern and quiet. Cons: no hostel atmosphere at all (in fact, me and just one more guest were alone in the hostel; they don't let you stay any time longer after 10 AM (check out time).

Kind staff and great stay. Very accommodating.Grazie mille!

great accomodation, after a busy day in venice a good rest in a clean room, I recommend it!

the staff is the best, attentive and helpful.

Place is really nice. Definitely I would stay there again

One of the best hostels I have been to!

• 27th Oct 2015

Everything was súper Great , the hostess is soo friendly, helpful, and Nice HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

almost everything is good. especially I like the concierge named Catalina. She is really beautiful and smart. Thank you!

• 22nd Oct 2015
  • China

Very nice clean place, well located.

A cute little place that I found when I needed to schedule an extra day in Venice. A little pricey compared to the other hostel that I was staying at but it was almost like an apartment than a hostel and I only had one other roommate in the room which made for a nice place to have privacy after sharing a room with 3 other people at my other hostel. Doesn't have much of a socializing aspect to it with other travelers but it did provide me with a nice place to rest up for the night.

Friendly helpful staff, converted apartment, some noise due to inconsiderate guests slamming doors (this always mystifies me--sound is a two-way street and discretion should be the rule of the day in such places--it is not a regular hotel!) If you understand this type of lodging it is quite OK, but I suppose it is not for everyone.

• 6th Oct 2015

I'd recommend it.

Wonderful hostess. Great place. Highly recommended.

• 24th Sep 2015
  • Couple, 41+

All I have to say is amazing.

everything was ok it was the best hotel when I was traveling in Europe you must take my word for it

• 9th Sep 2015
  • South Korea

Very friendly and helpful staff