Dimora Il Veliero Romantico Reviews

Santa Croce 328 int 1, Santa Croce, Venice, Italy

Beautiful place, nice and clean, right in the middle of Venice! Would definitely recommend!

Will definitely come back. Great location. Very safe, near everything. Very clean and nice!

Excellent location, great staff, spacious, quiet, clean.

I loved the large room. However, my roommate and I had to wonder (with this price per night) #1 Can they afford regular beds instead of 2 sofer beds? #2 Can they afford a small table and 2 chairs? It is because they provide an electric kettle and tea cups but there is neither a common room nor a table to have tea... Also, they can attach a hair drier on the wall of the bathroom. Many inexpensive hostels offer a small table, chair, and hair drier at least.

Best welcome I have ever gotten in a hostel. Very friendly staff and excellent room.

Very friendly owner and helpful. I've stayed in hostels and even lived in some all over the world for a good number of years in this was one of the very best I've ever seen. Just the fact that I'm taking the time to write this review speaks for itself since I never bother with this sort of stuff. One thins though is that the place is very tranquil and small so if you're the kind of person that wants to meet others and hang out in the hostel its not going to happen.

Ciao, grazie per la recensione, mi dispiace non averti salutato quando sei partito. Spero ritornerai a farci visita. Buon viaggio Caterina