Dimora Il Veliero Romantico

9.6
Superb 856 Total Reviews

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
13th Jun 2017

Great place, wonderful location, great staff. Facilities are good.

7th Jun 2017

More of a b&b. This means no bar or common area to meet people. Overall a great value for the location. The breakfast is simple but sufficient, and the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly.

• Lithuania, Female, 18-24
2nd Jun 2017

I highly recommend this hostel!! It was VERY clean. I personally witnessed the cleaning of the bathroom and the rooms every day I was there. The staff was welcoming, kind, and informed. The room was beautiful and comfortable (I stayed in the 3-bed room which had 2 double sized bed and 1 single bed). It was hot weather and the room was only equipped with a fan but this is a very common part of Italian life-style and I am used to this but I thought I'd note this down incase you are not!

• Cambodia, Male, 25-30
30th May 2017

The owner is very helpful. She guide me about places to visit in Venice. Also allow me to leave my luggage even I checked out her place. High recommended just about pricy, best location so far, easy for transport during my stay in Venice.

• Ireland, Female, 41+
28th May 2017

Lovely hostel, clean and very secure. Located in a great locations only 5 mins walk from main bus deport and 10 mins to train station. Only downside is that there is no communal area to mingle. Would definitely recommend it and if I return to Venice I'll be staying there again.

22nd May 2017

Super great & cute little bed and breakfast! Very secure-needed 4 keys to unlock 4 different doors just to get into the room. Great location, near the train station on the island. Would definitely stay here next time I visit Venice!!

19th May 2017

One of the nicest hostels I've stay at so far. The lady that runs the hotel, forgot her name, was extremely nice and inviting. She explained on a map where all the good spots were and made coffee in morning for me. The building was extremely secured with many keys to get into all the doors. Also very close to the bus and train station and not too many steps to go over. Highly recommend staying here!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
12th May 2017

Great location. Close to the canals and main attractions. The people who work there are super nice! The room was gorgeous. There were windows that opened to a terrace. Beautiful weather while we were there which made the stay that much better. The rooms are all close to each other, so you do here pretty much everything in the hallway and other rooms. It wasn't that loud during our stay though.

• jayded
  • Australia, Female, 31-40
7th May 2017

This hostel was a great little place. Not the best for location if you're wanting to be right in the middle of the city but was great for us as it only took 10 mins walk from the train station which made it easy to drop our luggage off quickly. Not a great hostel if you want atmosphere. WiFi was good, room & bathroom were clean, lots of doors & locks to get through so security was good. The owner also let us leave our bags there for a little bit after check out time while we finished a tour.

5th May 2017

Perfect location and beautiful room that had everything we needed. Would recommend and stay here again.