Dimora Il Veliero Romantico Reviews

Santa Croce 328 int 1, Santa Croce, Venice, Italy

Very friendly owner and helpful. I've stayed in hostels and even lived in some all over the world for a good number of years in this was one of the very best I've ever seen. Just the fact that I'm taking the time to write this review speaks for itself since I never bother with this sort of stuff. One thins though is that the place is very tranquil and small so if you're the kind of person that wants to meet others and hang out in the hostel its not going to happen.

Ciao, grazie per la recensione, mi dispiace non averti salutato quando sei partito. Spero ritornerai a farci visita. Buon viaggio Caterina