Dimora Il Veliero Romantico Reviews

Santa Croce 328 int 1, Santa Croce, Venice, Italy

the guest house is approximately 15 walk from centrale station and 25 mins walk to the centre venice. the rooms were clean and tidy including the bathrooms. Overall it is a nice place to stay my only disappointment; i have not met the manager of the hostel on arrival except the room cleaner who didnt speak much english except italian . Therefore i wasnt able to ask them any questions re venice's tourist attractions or recommendations.

Such a cute place! Was welcomed with champagne and chocolate, then given a map and shown where all the sights are

Staff was VERY nice and accommodating. The "hostel" (although it's really just an apartment with i think two rentable rooms) is a good 20 minute walk from San Marco square. Had a great stay, but Venice was HOT when I was there and there are no ACs, just fans, so keep that in mind before booking. Otherwise, a great place to stay if you're looking to keep away from crowded backpacker hostels!

The blonde lady at the reception (I can't remember her name) was so sweet and so welcoming. The location of the hostel couldn't have been better. Made the trip so worthwhile!

Beautiful place, nice and clean, right in the middle of Venice! Would definitely recommend!

Will definitely come back. Great location. Very safe, near everything. Very clean and nice!

We loved Dimora Il Veliero Romantico and would definitely recommend it and our lovely host! We were offered prosecco on arrival and were given a small bottle of it and Bellini to keep in our room fridge! Lovely! The room was a great size and we received lots of recommendations on places to visit and things to do. We would definitely stay here again! The bathroom for our room was not attached to the room, but was private, which was fine with us.

• 21st May 2015

Excellent location, great staff, spacious, quiet, clean.

I loved the large room. However, my roommate and I had to wonder (with this price per night) #1 Can they afford regular beds instead of 2 sofer beds? #2 Can they afford a small table and 2 chairs? It is because they provide an electric kettle and tea cups but there is neither a common room nor a table to have tea... Also, they can attach a hair drier on the wall of the bathroom. Many inexpensive hostels offer a small table, chair, and hair drier at least.

Best welcome I have ever gotten in a hostel. Very friendly staff and excellent room.

Very friendly owner and helpful. I've stayed in hostels and even lived in some all over the world for a good number of years in this was one of the very best I've ever seen. Just the fact that I'm taking the time to write this review speaks for itself since I never bother with this sort of stuff. One thins though is that the place is very tranquil and small so if you're the kind of person that wants to meet others and hang out in the hostel its not going to happen.

Ciao, grazie per la recensione, mi dispiace non averti salutato quando sei partito. Spero ritornerai a farci visita. Buon viaggio Caterina