Dimora Santa Croce Reviews

Santa Croce 598a, Santa Croce, Venice, Italy

Both my and my girlfriend got bitten by bed bugs in the room

• 13th Apr 2014

I was so impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the amazing location of our room!

• 27th Dec 2013

At first we didn't know we only paid 10% deposit through Hostel World so was a bit shocked when we have to pay when we get there. But all is fine when this is sorted. Staff is a little impatient. Overall the experience was good, facilities are good and rooms are clean.

• 17th Dec 2013

I stayed only one night but I highly recommend it if you want to spend some quiet and relaxed time in Venice. Although the room was at a different location that the check-in office, the staff was really helpful and made our lives a lot easier. We were offered a map in which she showed us useful places to visit and where to eat and to buy. We left our luggage there for the whole day after we had checked out, whithout that possibility our trip would have been a nightmare.

• 12th Dec 2013
  • Argentina

First, the good: Tight security - four locked doors, each with a key; Clean rooms; quiet location. Now the bad: Four locked doors, each with a separate key, which means you cannot checkout and leave the keys behind as directed; The check in office is a 20 minute walk from the rooms; there is no internet access in the rooms so if you are married to the net, this is not the place for you.

the atmosphere as well as staff were very impersonal. after checking in at the reception, we were told that the room was in 'another building'. we then had to walk for some five or more minutes. the lady (part of the staff) who was showing us the way, didn't ask, if she could help me with the luggage and kept walking around ten meters ahead of us. far too fast, i could barely keep up with my four-year old son at one hand and all the luggage in the other plus on my back. very unpleasant, a pity.

• 8th Nov 2013