Dimora Santa Croce Reviews

Santa Croce 598a, Santa Croce, Venice, Italy

Really good location and value for money! Interesting how you check in with the office and then get to go travel around to find your room! Nice rooms, simple yet has everything you would need. Pleasant surprise to have a fridge!

• 17th May 2014

We had no idea before arrival that our room is not where check in place locate. Therefore, we had to go back and forth cross the bridge near train station when check in and out. This is inconvenience at all.

1. I couldn't stop coughing because of the Blanket, so I also couldn't sleep. 2. Rooms are in good location, but the reception is located in really mysterious Alleyway, so you cannot but lose your way first.

no wifi connexion in the room. private bathroom included as a booth in the room. global bad sound insulation.

Both my and my girlfriend got bitten by bed bugs in the room

• 13th Apr 2014