Dina's Hostel Reviews

42 Abd El Khaliq Tharwat ST, Down town,Cairo, Cairo, Egypt

I am a solo female backpacker. Dina's is very very clean. Exactly as advertised. Huge high ceilings, beautiful wooden floors, french doors to balcony offer a lot of light and cool air at night, clean tiled washrooms soap n towels provided. Staff is helpful and dina is extremely knowledgable. There r 3 elevators but main entrance is broken so make sure to ask about others cause it is on 5th floor. I stayed when i first arrived in egypt and again when i returned to cairo - definitely recommend!

I always stay at Dina's Hostel when I'm in Cairo - and it never disappoints. It is always clean, convenient and safe. The staff is great, and It's close to everything downtown. I highly recommend it. It is really an excellent value.

The staff at Dinas was awesome. The location is great. Was nearly empty (along with the rest of Cairo) when I was there, so hard to judge the atmosphere. Very clean with average rooms. I would definitely stay here again.

Ask for directions as its down a little side alley. They have a nice cafe down the street too. Very friendly and helpful.

1 2 Next » last »