Dina's Hostel Reviews

42 Abd El Khaliq Tharwat ST, Down town,Cairo, Cairo, Egypt

I stayed here for 11 days and i was very happy with the place. This hostel is totally Amazing experience for me ,The staff was very friendly and helpful (Nana,Mohammad,na'el).

There are a lot of good and cheap hostels around downtown Cairo but this one stands out. The staff and owners are wonderfully helpful and efficient. The place is clean and pleasant but it is the staff that make it great.

I stayed here for nearly a week and was very happy with the place. The manager (Nana - she is also very pretty) was a real star and helped out in every way with taxis, tours, food, local guidance. The rooms were always very clean and comfortable with spotless bathrooms that had consistent hot water. Many travellers are staying here and its easy to meet new friends in the two common rooms. The elevator can be problematic but Nana took care of it quickly. Great Sudanese food in the alley!

• 16th Dec 2013

This hostel is totally excellent - lovely vibe with plenty of fun people to meet and plan trips with. The staff are lovely people with a great sense of humour and happy to help you arrange reasonably-priced tours. The wifi is impressively reliable which was refreshing after staying other places! I also felt very happy leaving my laptop etc around as it felt v safe. I would definitely recommend Dina's and hope to come again. PS special thanks to Nana for fixing my phone :)

Just spent one night at Dina's Hostel but it was a great experience. A friend booked the room for me and I just went with her recommendation. The hostel is cozy and clean and the staff were very helpful. I also met other travelers, which was a nice surprise. I will definitely go back soon!

• 12th Dec 2013
  • Egypt

Dina's Hostel is located in the busy area of downtown which was a great experience for me. I stayed for two nights and the hostel is definitely a very nice place. The staff was partly new and they all were really nice and friendly. I would definitely go there again.

• 6th Dec 2013

If you are looking for a luxurious place, maybe you need to look elsewhere. Cheap and clean hostel in downtown Cairo. They clean bathrooms and room everyday. Free breakfast is included in the price. Stayed there 6 days, all my needs were met.

Dina's is great place to start your trip in Egypt. The staff is great, the rooms are big, sunny, clean, with really high ceilings! The common area is great, wifi works well and breakfast is tasty. Highly recommended :)

• 3rd Nov 2013
  • Portugal

I loved this hostel!! Definetely is going to be my hostel choice again when I come back to Egypt!!! Staff is so friendly and so helpfull!! They made my stay very safe and easy!! =) Breakfast is good too! =) Location is great too! Very closed to the Egyptian Museum : a must see!

everything was fine exact cleanliness 8 bed drom was supper drity... they never clean toilet in the dome... i bitten by bed bug. I saw bugs eggs in the sink.

It was stinky room.i had headache because of that but I couldn't change the room. Lady was nice.i made mistake for resavation but she didn't charge extra fee. But I wonder why hight score review.i think some people want 30 £(4$)discount price of transfer to the airport.

Most of the staff is very helpful. The bathrooms could be improved, because when someone takes a shower, all the bathroom get wet. And sometimes there is no hot water. The elevator of the building is very bad.

1 2 Next » last »