Dina's Hostel Reviews

42 Abd El Khaliq Tharwat ST, Down town,Cairo, Cairo, Egypt

I always stay at Dina's Hostel when I'm in Cairo - and it never disappoints. It is always clean, convenient and safe. The staff is great, and It's close to everything downtown. I highly recommend it. It is really an excellent value.

The staff at Dinas was awesome. The location is great. Was nearly empty (along with the rest of Cairo) when I was there, so hard to judge the atmosphere. Very clean with average rooms. I would definitely stay here again.

Ask for directions as its down a little side alley. They have a nice cafe down the street too. Very friendly and helpful.

Dina's is a great hostel right in the center of Cairo. I doubt you'd find a better hostel in Cairo. I will say, BRING BUG SPRAY! This is something that is no fault to the hostel but I left COVERED in mosquito bites.

1 2 Next » last »