Dina's Hostel Reviews

42 Abd El Khaliq Tharwat ST, Down town,Cairo, Cairo, Egypt

The location is excellent and great value for money, while the endlessly helpful and generous staff have informed and encouraged my introduction to this fascinating country. The space is lovely, big airy rooms with wooden floors, free wifi, breakfast and clean bathrooms, while my fellow travellers were great company. Dina's is a vital and warm space which I have returned to in between trips around the country - each time I come back it feels like coming home.

I have just spent a few weeks in Cairo and was lodged at the hostel for most of the trip. As a whole, I was more than appreciative of my stay there! The staff at the hostel was very helpful and Dina herself (the owner) was readily available to give us tips and suggestions on just about any service or information that we required. They could even book tours to visit sites (in Cairo or even in other Egyptian cities and locations), which was a very useful and hassle-free way to organize our trips.

• 7th Apr 2014

I am a solo female backpacker. Dina's is very very clean. Exactly as advertised. Huge high ceilings, beautiful wooden floors, french doors to balcony offer a lot of light and cool air at night, clean tiled washrooms soap n towels provided. Staff is helpful and dina is extremely knowledgable. There r 3 elevators but main entrance is broken so make sure to ask about others cause it is on 5th floor. I stayed when i first arrived in egypt and again when i returned to cairo - definitely recommend!

I always stay at Dina's Hostel when I'm in Cairo - and it never disappoints. It is always clean, convenient and safe. The staff is great, and It's close to everything downtown. I highly recommend it. It is really an excellent value.

1 2 Next » last »