Dina's Place Reviews

Fira-Santorini, Santorini, Greece

I was picked up at the airport by George from Dina's place, and it was such a nice surprise (I had forgotten they had this service). While driving to the hostel he showed me where the bus station and food places were, and gave me advise on how to better spend my time in Santorini, having in mind the bad weather conditions. Regarding the hostel, I hadn't slept so comfortably at a hostel for a long time. Thank you very much!!

Very nice for a hostel. Comfortable beds and a great location. We just didn't receive the warm attitude from staff that other guests posted about (and which was the reason for choosing this hostel). We went to the reception a few times to ask for a lightbulb to be changed and ask for towels and there was nobody there to help. When there was someone there, they were helpful but we felt like a hassle.

Very hard to find this place, There is not sign at all, we walked around for 30+ mins asking people. Finally taking a chance and opening a door with a tripadvisor sticker.

Awesome place to stay in a good location, staff were some of the best and most helpful people we have come across. They helped us book tours and told us all the best places to go on the island. Would definitely stay again.

Staff was very helpful and friendly

View all Santorini Bed and Breakfasts