Superb 299 Total Reviews
Superb 299 Total Reviews
Dina's Place Located at Fira-Santorini, , Santorini.
Greece
Santorini Cyclades 84700 Fira-Santorini
94% 299
36.4190723 25.4328131
    Rooms available

12th May 2016

Dina's place is truly amazing. We were there for a week and it was one of the best experiences I've had. The staff and owners are helpful, knowledgeable, and extremely kind. I can't recommend Dina's Place enough.

5th May 2016

The staff at Dina's Place was super helpful and always willing to go out of their way to help us. It was a great location if you are planning on going out as it is very close to the bars. It's central location on the island of Santorini also gives you a great starting place to see the whole island from.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

Dina's place is the best hotel/ hostel I have ever stayed at. It is so clean and the staff is all so friendly and helpful. The location is amazing and the facilities are fantastic. I would recommend this place to all of my friends and family. If you want a perfect Santorini trip, stay here!

12th Apr 2016

Dina and Georgio were wonderful. Great hospitality!

9th Apr 2016

The staff was very accommodating, and the airport transfer was extremely convenient! The rooms are cleaned by the staff every day, and towels and linens are provided, a huge plus. The location is perfect for experiencing all the nightlife that Fira has to offer and for catching all the local buses that go between the different towns on the island!

• Finland, Male, 25-30
6th Apr 2016

Dina's place is a superb place. Affordable, clean, nice looking. The staff is very helpful. I made a mistake in my booking and wanted to cancel my last night. This wasn't actually possible, according to the booking website I had used, but Dina's place accepted my cancellation nonetheless and repaid the price. I was very positively surprised. Warm recommendations!

• Mexico, Mixed Group, 25-30
3rd Apr 2016

The place is really nice, tidy, central location and the staff super kind and helpful, Internet works well, I will definitely recommend this place!

26th Feb 2016

We had a wonderful time at Dina's Place, the staff was so helpful in their suggestions to make the most of our time in Santorini! The location was right in the heart of town, and the room was very nice and was cleaned as we were out and about. A great deal for your money (though we went in the off season), we highly reccomend!

• Indonesia, Mixed Group, 18-24
25th Feb 2016

Exceptional services!!! Such an incredible experience. Awesome location with the best staffs in the world. Airport transfers are offered free of charged. Rooms are spacious, comfy and clean. They even cleaned the room every single day. Santorini itself is simply breathtaking. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! And will definitely come back!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
21st Feb 2016

This place was the best! The staff went out of their way to make sure that we had everything we needed. The rooms were clean and well furnished. We even had a balcony! The location is great, right in the center of Thira. I will definitely recommend this to everyone I know.