Dina's Place Reviews

Fira-Santorini, Santorini, Greece

Excellent stay! Fantastic staff and great location in the centre of Fira! would highly recommend :-)

Absolutely fabulous !!

• 13th Jun 2015

Great place in the centre of Fira. Staff very helpful especially when Google Maps sent us in the wrong direction from the bus station (note - get directions from the hotel). They picked us up from another hotel where we took refuge, and the following day dropped us off at the airport - homeward bound, and never been warm since!

• 9th Jun 2015

LOVED stayed here, would come back and recommend. Staff was amazing!

I was picked up at the airport by George from Dina's place, and it was such a nice surprise (I had forgotten they had this service). While driving to the hostel he showed me where the bus station and food places were, and gave me advise on how to better spend my time in Santorini, having in mind the bad weather conditions. Regarding the hostel, I hadn't slept so comfortably at a hostel for a long time. Thank you very much!!

View all Santorini Bed and Breakfasts