Dingle Gate Hostel - Dingle Peninsula Reviews

The Mall, Annascaul, Dingle, Ireland

Thank you Brian for the wonderful time!!!!!! That was one of the best hostels I've ever been! :) I really hope that I can come back on one day... Just to stay a nother night in your hostel! ;-) Take care!

Great place to stay, very picturesque. We were visitig Dingle so it was a little drive into town.

This hostel is very homely and Brian will go out of his way to make you feel comfortable. There is a large kitchen with all the facilities you could possibly need. Lounge with many DVDs and TV with a fireplace that Brian happily lights every night. There is also a games room with pool table, table tennis and more. Would definitely return!

This hostel was really great and calm. We liked our stay there. Thanks to Brian and his warm welcome.

• 20th Aug 2014

Loved the room and everything I needed it was provided so I don't have any complaints at all Thanks so much , I ll go back

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

We had a lovely few days. The hostel was quiet accept for the rooster! It is great value for money.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Wonderful guy runs this hostel. Very accomodating, friendly, and an amazing sense of humour. Thank him greatly for an amazing stay.

An average hostel.

The guy running this place is the nicest guy you'll ever meet. He really tries to make your stay a good one. The place itself is perfect for a good night rest. It's close to a few Dingle landmarks and the price is just right for what you get.

Brian (the owner) has a heart of gold and is a great guy. He put on a fire for us in the evening, the beds were cozy and the whole place was very comforting. Kitchen was well stocked. Fyi this hostel isn't anywhere close to Dingle town but if you want peace and quiet, it's the best.

Hostel was easy to find, in nice location. Brian was a great host and we had a nice chat while watching the World Cup.

Great location near Dingle. Room was clean and tidy and our host was very friendly.

Staff was relaxed and not this uptight kind of people, loved it! Especially if you have a car it is convenient... Easy access to Dingle and have a good old farm(ish) hostel experience.

Thank you Brian!!! You sure know how to welcome guests. I had a wonderful stay at the Dingle Gate Hostel.

Hey there Maria. Thanks for the good review. I am glad you had a good time here with us. It was a pleasure to meet ya!

The Manager (Brian?) is very nice and friendly. If you're lucky you get fresh eggs from the hens on the premises. Good Basis to explore the Dingle Peninsula. We liked very much that our room was heated even though it was June !

very nice place but lots of spider webs! The minute I walked into the front door my face got stuck in a spider web and I almost ate the spider! Otherwise it was very clean.

Hey there, Not sure where you seen all the spider webs. I do clean the rooms everyday myself and make sure I get any spider webs on my travels. Sorry about the spider web you walked into, but they are quick builders :).

Very comfy beds. Brian is a great guy who made us feel genuinely welcomed. Everything was great, and we loved the goats and chickens!

• 31st May 2014

Really nice hostel. There is a big kitchen and a big living room with a fire place. The rooms were clean and we slept very well that night. Thank u for the nice stay. Fabian

• 10th May 2014

Nice location and nice hostel. Quiet and very comfortable. Staff very friendly. I loved the fireplace in the living room!

Brian the owner is fantastic. Perfect location for hiking or if you have a car. It is NOT in dingle

• 18th Apr 2014