Dingle Harbour Hostel Reviews

The Wood, Dingle, Dingle, Ireland

We had a nice time - the room was nice and clean and the breakfast was good, too! The hostel is nicely located (although we were confused about the names Harbour Lodge and Harbour Hostel...) ;)

• 4th Aug 2014

One of my best hostel experiences. Staff was very helpful and kind.

• 17th Jun 2014

Location is great, and staff is nice and helpful. We had the dorm room to ourselves, which was fortunate, it would have been very tightly packed if it were full. One note on security/locks safety: the door locks are dated and unsafe. In order to lock the room you're in, you have to lock yourself in with the key, and can only get out using the key.

Heads Up: The sign by the road says Dingle Harbour Lodge. I had booked the dorm room, but since I was the only one staying in the dorms, they upgraded me to a single private room (so I can't comment on the dorms). The staff was extremely helpful, the room was fantastic, the wifi was blazing fast, the location is great, the breakfast is perfect. It's just a few minutes walk from the bus stop. I have nothing bad to say about this hostel/lodge. Book this place, you will be happy you did.

Lovely stay, all around!

Fresh and clean right at the edge of the bay. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and were very friendly. The location is ideal. And the room was crisp, clean, warm and cozy. A perfect stay