Dingle Harbour Hostel

Very Good 82 Total Reviews

• Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Dec 2016
6.0

The receptionists really need to pull their act together. Beyond a joke! Mixed up information and complained about the lack of respect from the other people that were sharing a room and she could say was "um I don't know what to do". Catastrophic!!

10th Nov 2016
7.4

A top range hotel, but the dorm room must get crowded. Indeed, there are 14 beds stack one next to the other, and only one bathroom in the room. I felt lucky enough to be alone in the room, as it was November.

26th Oct 2016
7.1

This is a hotel hostel so no kitchen. I was the only one in the 12 bed dorm which was really nice to have my own space but not ideal for meeting people. Very clean but no lockers for your belongings.

17th Oct 2016

Loved my stay here! I was the only one in the room which was nice since there was only one bathroom but also means it would be harder to meet people at the hotel. A wonderfully peaceful experience, I would stay here again