Dingo Moon Lodge

7.5
Very Good 560 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 25-30
1st Feb 2017

Great Hostel 10/10 from me. It is just a short walk to all the activity of Mitchel Street without all the noise. My double room was very clean and comfortable for my two night stay. The facilities are great, the pool is amazing just to chill by with a cold beer. Staff are very helpful and couldn't do enough to help making sure I had everything. The winner is the FREE Breakfast and Laundry service and price

5th Sep 2016
4.3

Worst hostel I have ever stayed in!.... lThe showers and toilets were so dirty I don't think I ever saw anyone clean them. There was hair all over the floor and in the bins. Leaking air conditioning unit all over the paths where you walked. The rooms had dirty sheets and floors which yet again I never saw anyone clean. The kitchen I wouldn't even let animals eat from! So dirty and messy we were so glad we only stayed for 2 nights which we were thankful it wasn't longer! Had to eat out everyday!