Dingo Moon Lodge Reviews

88 Mitchell Street, Darwin, Australia

Fantastic late night check in. You don't need to deal with anyone, hostel sends you information regarding late arrivals and it was SUPER easy. Paid when I left the next day, no dramas. I left quite early the next day so didn't have time to inspect the premises and amenities but the cleaning staff had just finished the toilets and they were SPOTLESS! Not sure if I got them on a good day but I really couldn't believe how good of a job was done. I would stay again :)

The hostel is in quite good location, but the room was really small and not cousy. All the linens were worned out. Bathrooms could be cleaner. We stayed there for 1 night and that was fine, but if you are planning to stay longer, take into account, that it is quite loud and buzzu. The staff was good and free breakfast I aprriciated as well.

Lovely hostel, fabulous staff and guests.

• 3rd Sep 2014

The no noise rule after 11 pm needs to be enforced, maybe with video surveillance cameras.

• 1st Sep 2014