9.5
Superb 427 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 427 Total Reviews
Dink's Place Hostel Located at Ive Roića 5, , Hvar.
Croatia
Hvar 21450 Ive Roića 5
95% 427
43.1674641 16.4483717
    Rooms available

24th Aug 2016

Owner and staff are amazing and very personal with all their guests! Location is a weee bit out of the way for my taste. It got annoying having to walk back and forth the same path every day to go to town. Especially since its uphill going towards to the hostel. Otherwise, really cool vibes, awesome bar crawl arrangements. Staff member escorts you himself. Be weary that if you store any food/drink items in the fridge, they close the kitchen at 11 PM.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

Dinks place rocks! Would 100% come back here, met really cool people, all the facilities were spotless and modern, and the location is amazing. Wifi is a little slow in the rooms but good im the common areas.

21st Aug 2016

Staff was wonderful and extremely helpful and accommodating. Location is great if you want to be close to everything but would also like to have a quiet place to come back to. Wish we could have stayed longer.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
18th Aug 2016

Great place with a friendly and helpful staff! It's a rather small hostel so guests get to know each others. The hostel offers many activities like pub crawl, booze cruise, rental bikes etc. If I had to go back to Hvar I would definitely stay there again!

• England, Male, 25-30
17th Aug 2016

I met some awesome people here. When I read the reviews before I stayed, I thought Dink was just a myth, but he's real, and he's a pretty sound guy. Tom was pretty cool too, especially considering it was his first week working in the hostel. If I'm ever in Hvar again, I'd definitely stay again. Oh and thanks to the crew that organise the pub crawl every night, I don't know how you do it. I reckon you should start experimenting with other places than just jazz bar though. Peace Josh

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

Really good hostel to stay at. Great atmosphere and organises lots of good nights out and other activities. Great supermarkets nearby and really close to the old town.. Would definitely recommend staying here - it's amazing!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2016
8.0

Lovely staff & social atmosphere. Very clean with great air con close to beaches and the old town

• loken100
  • Sweden, Male, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

Stayed at Dinks over the weekend with 8 of my friends. The staff was very helpful giving us all the info we needed about Hvar when we arrived. Rooms where good and the party was good.

10th Aug 2016

Overall a great place to stay. A little pricey, but I think it's in-line with other hostels in Hvar. The whole crew working there was great and would definitely stay again.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2016

Waw!!!! I been to at least 50 hostels im my life and this one was from far my best one!! What a lovely place!! First of all, Dink and his staff members are just awesome people!! They are such a good team, fun, helpfull and kind!!! I felt like in home at the moment that i open the door!! The hostel was also super clean, wifi works good in the room, AC in the rooms... everything was just great!! I will recommend it to everybody that want to enjoy Hvar!