Dink's Place Hostel

9.8
Superb 493 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
18th May 2017

Wicked staff and vibe. Super helpful, and rent own scootersite to tour the island. Would recommend and definitely stay again

Hey guys, thank you for your review and recommendations, hope you will come back once :) Safe travels Dink

• South Africa, Couple, 25-30
9th May 2017

Wonderful stay! Lovely ensuite room (twin beds) with views of the sea from the balcony. Friendly and helpful staff. Scooters are available to rent also if you want to further explore the island - highly recommended!

Dear Guest Thank you very much for your nice review, we are glad you loved our ensuite room and the views from the balcony. You are a lovely couple, hope you'll be back at some point. Enjoy your vacation! Dink

9th May 2017

It was an amazing experience to stay in that hostel. The staff was very friendly and they made us feel like home. We really recomend This hostel for everyone... it was one of the best of our trip.

Hey guys It's lovely to hear that we were one of the best on your trip, thank you very much for the review, it means a lot to us. Safe travels and hope to see you at some point ;) Cheers Dink

• Bosnia And Herzegovina, Female, 25-30
6th May 2017

The best few days of my trip! Staff are amazing and always willing to help you. Vibrant and great atmosphere. Hostel is so clean and well located for exploring this beautiful city and surroundings. Many little green open terraces around the hostel are great for chilling or having fun with others. See ya soon guys ;)

• Australia, Male, 25-30
6th May 2017

Great hostel with amazing staff. It feels like home away from home. Everyone is super friendly and welcoming. Dink & Luce gave me great tips what do in low season. Scooter and Jazz club are must do. Definetley coming back in high season, see you guys soon!!!

Dear Guest Thank you very much for your review, it means a lot to us. Enjoy your travels and hope to see you back at some point. Cheers Dink

5th May 2017

Great and social! I was super tired and didn't make it to the pub crawl, but the place is set up to really bring people together. The location is about a 10 min walk from the main square, which is actually perfect because it's quiet and close to a supermarket and beach that's not overly crowded.

Dear Guest Thank you very much for your review, we are sad you only stayed 1 night, hope you'll have opportunity to come back and join us for a night out ;) Cheers Dink

• sharpy_hello5659
  • Scotland, All Male Group, 25-30
5th May 2017

Would 100% recommend Dinks hostel ! Amazing atmosphere and great place to stay. Dink is so helpful and a great guy . We rented scooters for the day from dink and was great value and amazing fun . Dink knows the island inside out and wants only the best for his guests ! Can't wait to come back ! Cheers Gordon Brian allyn x shout out to chicharitoooo

Thank you guys for the review, it means a lot to us. Hope you'll be back once. Wish you safe travels in your amazing van :) Cheers Dink

5th May 2017

Awesome. Couldn't recommend more. Dink himself and the rest of the staff are a blast, hostel itself was great, two thumbs way up. One of the best - and most fun - I've stayed at in Europe.

Dear Guest Thank you very much for your amazing review, we hope you will come back again!!! Safe travels Dink

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
1st May 2017

I stayed at dinks in low season so it was pretty quiet in the hostel, but Dink and his staff were very welcoming and friendly and made me feel very comfortable. Dink suggested to me a route to explore the island and rented me a moped. I had really great day. Would say again and would recommend to anyone passing through Hvar.

Dear Guest Unfortunately the period you chose to visit Hvar is pretty quite everywhere, most of the clubs, bars, hostels, restaurants, shops, etc. are still not opened so we can't really change that. We are glad you still enjoyed the island and moped. Thanks for the reccomendation and hope to see you again! Cheers Dink

• England, Female, 25-30
27th Apr 2017

I loved Dink's place! As I arrived out-of-season, Hvar was not too busy and I was worried that there wouldn't be too much to entertain me. I was wrong, and met some great people at the hostel (which was 10/10 on all accounts) and Dink gave great advice and joined us in the evenings to show us the Hvar nightlife. If I'm ever in that part of the world, I'll definitely return - and highly recommend to all.