Dink's Place Hostel Reviews

Ive Roića 5, Hvar, Croatia

Out stay was perfect, the staff is really lovely but on our last day we were going to have breakfast with our food which was in the fridge, and the kitchen was locked. A sign on the door said the kitchen was open from 7am, and it was already 7:45. They only opened the kitchen at 8:10, which was the time we had to leave to catch our ferry. That was unpleasant but Dinks Place is still a very nice place to stay. The staff recommend activities and help you to plan them. There is also a pub crawl.

By far the best hostel I have stayed in the staff make you feel like apart of their family the atmosphere is amazing and have met so many amazing people deffinatly coming back :)

• 22nd Aug 2015

Dinks was by far the best hostel I've stayed at yet, largely due to the atmosphere created by the staff. We were met by Steph who was very friendly and was great in suggesting and facilitating all sorts of things for my friends and I to do during the day, and really fun to go out with in the evenings too. Steph really made us feel welcome at Dinks and we even decided to extend our stay as a result. The hostel has a very relaxed atmosphere but there was no worry with the security of our room.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • British Virgin Islands
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very fun hostel with excellent staff and a short walk from the beach. The staff provided excellent recommendations on good beaches, restaurants, bars, and clubs. I only met Dink briefly but he seemed like a good guy. We only stayed one night but the common area was always full and seemed to be a good way to meet people.

The staff here were friendly and very informative. They really liked to actually try and get to know you and make sure you have a great time with your holiday! The vending machine in the kitchen is a nice touch 👍🏼

We loved Dinks place - we met some great people and the hospitality was fab. They were so welcoming and gave us excellent information on Hvvar. We would definitely come back. Dink and Steph were so fun and nice to us. We were sad to leave!

• 16th Aug 2015

The staff was really helpful. It was quiet for sleeping at night, there was no noise. The only problem was that the light went off a few times at night, although it´s not the hostel fault, I think it´s the island; also wifi sometimes worked good, sometimes not at all. Another thing you have to consider is if you have big luggage, it is like 3 blocks up hill to get there. But it was a pleasant stay, they also rent towels for the beach, and also help if you want to rent a boat or anything.

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

my favorite hostel in all my travels in europe this summer, the staff are so nice and encourage evryone to sit down drinking at night and they go out with u as well. excellent and ideal for solo travelers. great craic.!

Great place. Close enough to the action and the hill is a great way to sober up before bed. Staff super helpful though, really make it easy!

This is the hostel everyone in Hvar talks about! It is located up a hill so you get a great view of the sea from the common outdoor balcony. Another common area where you can seat is always full with people from the hostel socializing and getting ready to go out together. The staff is genuinely so nice, they rent scooters, they make nutella pancakes for everyone, thez go out and will make zou have the best night outs ! There is literally everything you need in the hostel.

Our stay at the hostel was amazing it was fun chilled out and the staff were so helpful and so friendly.

• 28th Jul 2015

Loved our stay at Dink's. Staff was very helpful and the location was close to beaches/main town. Would definitely recommend.

Hostel is in good location from centeral Hvar & easy to find. Clean facilities and lovely common area. Had everything you needed. Staff very friendly and approachable. Great hostel and would definately recomend it. However the pub crawl that was recomended was very average..

Friendly staff and good value for money. There is no number one hostel at Hvar (visited Hvar 3 times), but I would higly recommend Dinks Place Hostel.

We had the best week at Dink's. The staff are amazing and Steph just made our stay. Would come back here in a second

Immediately felt welcome on arrival, sat down and offered a glass of water with Dink! Very helpful showing us where everything is on the city map. All the staff were friendly and welcoming! Would definitely come back!

Excellent staff, kitchen and common area were good, would definately stay here again

Dink's place is amazing and I will be back. The staff are exceptional and go above and beyond to make sure you are looked after. I was sick with dehydration and Steph came to my bedside with pizza and ensured I had water to drink. Rooms are big and spacious and beds are comfortable. Perfect place to meet fellow travellers and party. Do their pub crawl and take their advice on good food in the area. Only downside at Dinks is that morning staff come into rooms early to clean and turn off the AC

I had one of the best weeks of my whole trip in Hvar and it was certainly due to Dinks ! We were in the 8 person dorm and half the crew extended Their stay. Stephanie and Snieja will make you feel so welcome at the hostel and can help facilitate amazing day trips or long nights in the town :). Much love to Dinks place team! (Very very clean! Great for partying but strict quiet hours after 10.30 if you want to stay back and rest)

Dink's Place is a hostel with a great atmosphere, mostly due to the staff who work there. As it is quite a small hostel, it is very easy to meet other travellers. In a quiet location about a 10-15 minute walk to the town centre, and also about 15 minutes to a more secluded beach. Would stay here again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3