Dink's Place Reviews

Ive Roića 5, Hvar, Croatia

Great hostel, nice terrace and a nice owner :)

They really went above and beyond! Really new digs... Great kitchen and bathroom, nice beds. I rented a moped through them too. I recommend!

Fucking love you Dinko and Steph! Would stay here forever. Until the next time, Brick

• 24th Sep 2014

Had a great time at Dink's Place. Dink is very welcoming and friendly, very helpful on where to go and what to see etc. Location is very easy to find from the ferry dock. The staff were outstanding, great company! Would definitely stay again.

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at. Dinks extremely helpful and there is really a community feel. The place was a bit hard to find at first, but that's probably more a function of Hvar's geography. Would definitely recommend!!

We planned on staying for one night but ended up staying for four. Really community oriented hostel, the staff are super friendly and because it is not huge you have a good idea of most people staying there. Dink is also the man.. extremely enthusiastic and genuinely wants all of his guests to enjoy the island

Dink is a champ he caught me in the act climbing the balcony to his hostel in a drunken state because I forgot my key at about 4 in the morning. He wasn't to pissed and he kindly let me into my room. Top bloke!

The location is good, at a walkable distance from the city center or to some beach. The staff is really nice and helpful and the hostel is a good place to get to know others.

Extremly friendly staff, dink helps you with whatever you want and the others around makes everyone feel welcome. Made my stay a lot longer than I had expected, well worth it though!

This is a really great hostel. It has something a lot of hostels do not which is a friendly and warm atmosphere. Fairly cheap and really fun :)

• 13th Sep 2014

We had a really nice stay at Dink's Place. Everything was perfect and Dink was really friendly and helpful.

BEST HOSTEL EVER AND DINK IS THE BEST PERSON EVER. will definitely return!

We really enjoyed our stay at Dink's Place. All the staff there were friendly and helpful, there's always something to do and they can help to arrange anything else you can plan. The hostel is a short walk from the city centre as well as a short walk from the beach. The hostel is quiet in the evening if you want to sleep but also a great place to meet up with people if you're wanting to go out! Great atmosphere, lovely people, excellent hostel.

Excelent experience. The two girls that work there, the owner and his father were very helpfull. Well located ideal to meet people. No complains At al!

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Argentina

Dink and his dad are very friendly. Great hang out patios and atmosphere. Clean. I would recommend this hostel.

Dinks hostel was amazing! We has a private room with private bathroom. Very clean and value for money. The balcony we had gave us a sea view and as we had a fridge it was handy for drinks / breakfast etc. about 10-15 min walk from the port so backpacks would be better than cases as its a bit of an uphill walk witn soem steps!Dink himself is very nice. We were offered a drink / fruit on arrival and given maps / knowledge of the local area! We alao rented a scooter at a reduced price! Great stay!

• 5th Sep 2014

Great atmosphere - something on every night of the week if you're up for it. Very easy to meet people as a result. Very friendly staff. Average-ish facilities. A good stay!

Dinks place was awesome. very friendly staff that were so helpful. location is near a nice beach away from the sounds of the city. it has markets close by which was convenient. I would definitely stay here again.

Dink and Steph were great, they really look after you and make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible, even in the rain! They have everything you could possibly need and you'll never be bored during your stay. Everything was excellent

What a wicked hostel!! Great atmosphere, mega BBQ and bar crawls! Hvar is where you want to be, and Dink's is where you want to stay. Great company and friendly staff. And hire a couple of boats during the day to explore the islands in the sun.

• 30th Aug 2014