Dink's Place Reviews

Ive Roića 5, Hvar, Croatia

This hostel is an amazing place to stay, it is so sociable, the staff are the loveliest people, they organise BBQs and boat trips for you! Air con at night is a godsend, as are the super comfortable beds. I felt so welcome and at home, I stayed for 6 nights & did not want to leave! It is just so chilled out & welcoming, everyone that stays there becomes friends straight away. A great experience, I cannot wait to go back next year! Thank you!! :)

A very good place to meet people. Staff are really helpful and friendly. Overall a really good experience.

This hostel is super cute and only a 5 to 10 min walk from the main town. It is up a smallish hill but we didnt mind since when you leave you get to walk down. Dink and his family are awesome and make sure everyone has something to do each night, while keeping the hostel clean, safe and quiet (past certain hours). We really enjoyed our time here and loved loved Hvar. Our suite also had a balcony overlooking the sea...probably a nicer view than a lot of the hotels in hvar. Well worth the price!

We had a blast at Dink's Place! Dink gave us some great ideas of where we should go and what we should do that made our time in Hvar that much better. I would definitely recommend staying at Dink's Place! Overall it was a great place to stay - clean, fun and the staff was amazing!

The owner is excellent! He gives you all the info you need to know, and would help you to get the must out of your stay! Loacation, little bit uphill from the center.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Had a great stay at dinks place - Dink

Great rooms with excellent facilities. Host very helpful. About 10 minute walk away from beaches, old town, bars and restaurants. Would definitely stay again.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Dink is honestly the best host I've ever had, not just at a hostel, but probably anywhere I've ever stayed. He lets you know all the good places to go in Hvar, and how and when to go there. Myself and some other Americans were here on July 4th and upon realizing what that holiday meant to us, organized an awesome BBQ for everyone staying there (and by that I mean he picked up the food and cooked it all). Wish there were more people in the world like this guy.

Great hostel, probably the nicest in town. Dink's a very cool guy who will help you whenever you need to. With a great location, Din's place is perfect if you're going to Hvar to have a good time. I highly recommend Dink's place.

• 1st Jul 2014

We had a really enjoyable stay at this hostel. It is a 5 minute walk from the main town and had a very friendly atmosphere with equally friendly staff!

Dink's place was a fantastic hostel to stay in during our time in Hvar. It is ideally located with stunning views of the harbour and all the staff were really helpful and friendly. We really enjoyed being taken out for the night and shown the best bars by the bubbly trio: Jamie, Charlie and Angus. I had a brilliant time and will definitely come and stay again!

• 18th Jun 2014

Had a great time at this hostel. It has all the basics you need, and the staff is very friendly. It is a great atmosphere for meeting people and there is a nightly pub crawl too. Only downside is that it is not in the center (less than 10 min walk) and you have to walk uphill to get there. Overall a great place!

Couldn't have stayed in a better hostel, the staff were lovely and made my stay in hvar amazing. Definitely will come back.

A MUST WHEN STAYING IN HVAR!! I can't recommend Dink's enough! Dink and all the staff are so lovely, they really work their best to make your experience amazing. The environment is incredible, so fun and easy-going, it's super close to anywhere worth going to on the island, and you can't miss staying at Dink's. Can't wait to come back!

Me and my twin sister absolutely loved our stay at Dink's Place! Dink is such a lovely host who did everything to ensure that all his guests were enjoying their stay. The other staff members were fantastic too! They all made me feel so at home. The hostel itself was immaculate; I genuinely feel like it was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. I did not want to leave! I will definitely visit Dink's Place again. 10/10!

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

Dinks place was a really nice hostel to stay in. The rooms are clean, the staff are lovely and always there to help. Jamie in particular was great at taking us out every night. Would definitely stay here again I loved it.

Had the best stay at Dink's - lots of fun! Most helpful hostel manager, Dink makes sure your trip to Hvar is as amazing as it could be. Not forgetting Papa Dink too though (sexy man) who's as adorable as he is helpful. We'll definitely be trying to get back to Dink's soon, and would recommend this hostel to everyone. Thanks for a great stay, miss it already. X

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

Thank you girls, hope you'll be back soon because I already miss you, love you :*

I really recommend to stay at this hostel. The owners are very kind and helpful. The room was more an appartment than a hostel. Clean and very tidy. Excellent

• 4th Jun 2014

One of the best hostels I have ever been, not only for the price and location, but also because I felt like was at home.

• 4th Jun 2014

Wonderful wonderful hostel! Dink and his father were more than helpful for us on our stay. Scooter rentals available from him were a great time saver to see nearby cities. Would definitely stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7