7.8
Very Good 2,257 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 2,257 Total Reviews
Dioskouros Located at 6 Pittakou Street Acropolis, Plaka, , Athens.
Greece
Athens 10558 6 Pittakou Street Acropolis, Plaka
78% 2257
37.9711996 23.7321639
    Rooms available

• USA, Couple, 18-24
26th Dec 2016
7.1

Even though there weren't so many people in the Hostel, It wasn't too far from main areas. Very close to the bus/metro which is great to use to/from the airport. They work 24/7 which is great. The building was kind of hidden in a side street which can get a little scary when it's dark out. Staff was super nice and very helpful. No service or wifi in the room which was kind of annoying. I'm just nit picking though- I would definitely stay here again!

• jesselliott5585
  • USA, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
16th Dec 2016

Super convenient location. Decent Wi-Fi and comfy bed. I was there during winter, so it was cold (especially outside of the room - I opted not to take a shower because I was too cold). Very walkable to everything!

15th Dec 2016
3.7

Great location, beside beautiful andhistorical places. No lockers in the room. No security, my perfum was stolen, not recommended.

12th Dec 2016
8.0

Good value for the $. Great location for safety, food, metro, airport bus, parks , ruins, view of ruins etc. Staff is nice and helpful. Value for the money is good as the place is not in such great shape and minimum facilities but very cheap. Staff keeps bathrooms etc clean. Marginal kitchen. Showers etc fine. 24 hour desk which is great as 8 blocks from 24 hour airport bus. Would stay again and send friends. Flexable booking. We had a private room with big bed and space and cheap.

9th Dec 2016
7.4

Location wise this place is perfect since it's about an 8 minute walk to sytagma square and it's right across from the temple of Olympian Zeus. The beds were fine and I had heat in the 3 bedroom that I stayed in, the bathrooms were fairly clean but there isn't a lock in the shower stalls so as a female I would be weary and worry that someone might come in. The price you pay for is somewhat worth it but I suggest just a 1-3 max nights stay there. The staff is friendly.

• South Korea, Male, 31-40
6th Dec 2016

Very good location and good breakfast. Also you can use the kitchen. Generally it's good so I recommend you. It doesn't look like a photos though.

4th Dec 2016
6.0

Staffs were nice. Location was close to syntagma square, where we get off from the airport bus. The heating in the room didn't work. The staff gave us the remote control to turn on the air conditioner in heating mode, but that didn't work, either. Shower room not very clean. The window in our room faced to their courtyard, so at night it's very noisy when lots of people were drinking and talking there.

3rd Dec 2016
5.4

This an old property It requires refreshment badly. I was told that m bed was just changed but when I got in it at night it was full of long women , different color hair. ( I am bold). Sink in my room only had ice cold water (In winter time it feels great you know). I note there are no soaps in any bathrooms and I ask if I can get some soap to wash my hands after using bathroom. Front desk said I should go get my own. Breakfast not edible it is just bread and chocolate butter.

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Dec 2016
4.9

The cleanliness of this hostel was awful. My sheets had stains on them and hairs and they gave a nasty unwashed blanket to sleep with. The first night I asked the staff if there was heat and she replied no so I spent the first night freezing only to find out there was heat! I understand it's a cheap place to stay... but even at the cheap rate, it just wasn't a pleasant experience.

• benjc713
  • Philippines, Male, 31-40
19th Nov 2016

Most of the things are ok, except for the rocking wooden double deck bed I was on, however I was able to transfer the next day to another bed so it was ok but they should repair or take it away the soonest as it may cause danger to guests. Another thing, there are no free lockers available for each room. There are lockers available where you need to put EUR2,00 each time you need to open and close it again. However, I'm giving the staff and the security 100%! They are absolutely great!