Dioskouros Reviews

6 Pittakou Street Acropolis, Plaka, Athens, Greece

The Staff welcomed us very friendly and was very helpful.

I was in a 4 bed dorm that only had 3 keys. I spent 2 days waiting for the others in the room to come back. Otherwise the location can't be beat.

Great location, lovely breakfast, shame the air con wasn't working.

Really good location, close to all the sights. The room we stayed in the first night had no windows and was very loud. We moved to another room which was better There was a French toast/pancake breakfast which tasted good and free coffee and tea, but they had no facilities to make your own food

All stuffs are old. Many things don't work. wi-fi is too poor. You cannot connect into room. Breakfast includes only jam, not Nutella as they said. They give something looks like chocolate but it's not Nutella :)) Exept Yola ( cleaner ) everyone looks angry. I paid for 2-8. But came about 2 pm.on September 2 and had to left 7 earlier. They did not refund my last day money. They just "sorry ". And I' m sorry for I won't choose there never again. :)

Good location near plaka, acropolis, restaurants, market, outdoor cinema. Main Door locked in evenings, ring bell so secure in that way but no storage in rooms. Just mutual trust. Outdoor seating area is nice, free tea coffee bread at breakfast time. When i was there it was hot! Room was sweltering as 3 of us in small space. Walls are crumbling and plaster pieces would manage to end up on my bed each night. Im told for 17e thats good value in athens but id choose somwhere else next time..

• 2nd Sep 2014