Dioskouros Reviews

6 Pittakou Street Acropolis, Plaka, Athens, Greece

I booked a double bed room, but what i got was a big room full of beds(4). The bathroom was in a very dilapidated state. And throwing the toilet tissue in bins was very disgusting. I booked three nights and I was not able to sleep properly because of mosquitos, I ended up killing mosquitoes in place of sleeping during my night stay. I wud appreciate if they cud provide a better atmosphere by charging more money. The 2 gud things about this place was the women who made breakfast and the locatn

my stay in Dioskouros was wonderful, the stuff was very nice, attentive and informative. Great breakfast and hot water in the shower at all times. And of course the location is perfect, close to everything really. The only thing that was less than wonderful were the facilities, bed and matresses not the best and also the shower pretty old but if you don't mind too much than I definitely recommend Dioskouros.

Clean and basic, and priced accordingly in an excellent situation, If the Hostel just supplied that it would still rate an excellent review, But the Staff make this place. Every single one we encountered from the owner to the cleaner were simply great. Brilliant atmosphere too, one of those places where you just naturally start talking to people.

This place was absolutely incredible! The lady who runs it is a very kind lady who offers pick up and drop off at the air port and also the sea port. I have never been in such a nice hostel! It was better than many hotels I have stayed in back in the States. The view was breathtaking balcony over looks the city and the sea amazing place to catch the sunset. I gave one good comment vs excellent on location because it was a bit hard to find, the view from a top the hill is bar none however!

• 27th Oct 2013

Absolutely great location, walking distance to everything, and the staff is really nice!

Great location and staff are pretty good. Nice and cheap but you get what you pay for with the rooms. Breakfast is decent. Ok for short stays.

cool little spot in Athens, I liked their vibe. They gave me great insider tips too

• 22nd Oct 2013