Discovery Hostel Reviews

Rua Benjamin Constant 26, Glória, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Very good hostel! It had everything you find nice about other hostels, all combined in this one!

• 17th Nov 2014

Wonderful hostel in Rio. Super friendly and helpful staff. Very close to Metro station and short walk to Lapa and Santa Theresa. Great vibe. Awesome breakfast. I'm looking forward to staying there again when I arrive back in Rio.

Nice enough hostel offering good access to the tube. Aircon in the dorm was a plus. Not keen on the shaky triple bunks or the foam pillow but had an ok few nights sleep and met some nice people. Closest beach was a bit of a let down and staff recommended I avoid it as it wasn't very clean. Staff were lacking in local knowledge. When I asked where was a good local restaurant I was told "I don't know, I never eat out". Not really what you want to hear. Good breaky though and everything was clean

• 13th Nov 2014