Discovery Hostel Reviews

Rua Benjamin Constant 26, Glória, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I stayed in the dorm and got the highest bed which was challenging going up and down especially at night while trying to use the bathroom. But it was an interesting experience! Otherwise, the hostel was excellent, perfect location, helpful staff, clean facilities and nice atmosphere. Absolutely recommended, thanks.

I can only rate the hostel 100% as it is one of the best kept hostels I have ever stayed in. Staff is very friendly, helpful and inspiring. I felt very much at home. It was actually the first hostel where I was not afraid to walk around barefoot and even stay in the kitchen as they keep the place super clean. also great location. super comfortable and great value for money. Apart from all this the hostel has great atmosphere and great caipi!

• 22nd Mar 2014

EXCELENTE!

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Best hostel I've evet stayed at! Clean, safe, and one block from the subway. The staff is beyond helpful and the showers were the best I had in all of South America. Will definitely be back.

• 18th Mar 2014