Discovery Hostel Reviews

Rua Benjamin Constant 26, Glória, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

A localização é excelente... Fica muito próximo da estação da de metrô (2 min de caminhada). Também há restaurantes, supermercado, farmácia e lanchonetes muito próximas ao local.. Os funcionários são muito educados, prestativos e amigáveis. Além de incentivar a boa convivência e simpatia com os demais hóspedes. A cozinha é muito organizada, e não tive problemas em deixar as coisas que comprei pra comer lá... Também gostei muito do contato com pessoas do mundo inteiro e de praticar outras línguas

• 29th Mar 2014

I stayed in the dorm and got the highest bed which was challenging going up and down especially at night while trying to use the bathroom. But it was an interesting experience! Otherwise, the hostel was excellent, perfect location, helpful staff, clean facilities and nice atmosphere. Absolutely recommended, thanks.

I can only rate the hostel 100% as it is one of the best kept hostels I have ever stayed in. Staff is very friendly, helpful and inspiring. I felt very much at home. It was actually the first hostel where I was not afraid to walk around barefoot and even stay in the kitchen as they keep the place super clean. also great location. super comfortable and great value for money. Apart from all this the hostel has great atmosphere and great caipi!

• 22nd Mar 2014

EXCELENTE!

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Local muito bom, limpo, ambiente agradável, staff sempre dispotos, localização muito boa, praticamente ao lado da estação de metrô. Colchões e travesseiros ótimos!

• 21st Mar 2014

O Hostel é muito bem localizado, o atendimento é muito bom, o quarto em que fiquei era limpo e organizado. O café da manhã também é bom e o clima do local é ótimo. Gostei e recomendo!

Best hostel I've evet stayed at! Clean, safe, and one block from the subway. The staff is beyond helpful and the showers were the best I had in all of South America. Will definitely be back.

• 18th Mar 2014

The Discovery Hostel is definetely one of the most beautiful Hostels I´ve ever been to.It´s nicely located and the staff is very helpful. What makes me giving the staff only an "average" is the unflexibility they showed. I got picked up at 7 in the morning, and asked if the night receptionist (who prepares breakfast at 7.30am anyway) could give me coffe already half hour before...and they denied. As the Hostel is not the cheapest one I would have expected more flexibility!

Discovery Hostel is a very nice boutique style place. It is super clean and the staff is helpful and knowledgeable. They offer great breakfast with a lot of variety and even homemade cake. All the rooms have air con and they offer free wifi working in all the rooms and common areas. It is a beautiful, cozy house with a great patio and the perfect location, just 2 min walking from the next metro station. I enjoyed my stay there and would definitely come back, maybe even on my way home.

Great hostel, the staff was amazing, trying to be helpful all the time. The hostel has everything we wanted it to. Thanks for everything, we loved staying there!

I just loved this hostel! The atmosphere, the staff... Everything about it!! The best hostel i've ever been to:)! Visit it!!

• 9th Mar 2014