Discovery Hostel Reviews

Rua Benjamin Constant 26, Glória, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Amazing place, great atmosphere!!!! totally recommend it. 1. metro and supermarket are just around the corner, it takes 2 mins walk only. great location to many tourist spots. 2. this place is well organized, clean with good facilities. hot shower,nice bathrooms.air conditioner is great. 3. very close to Lapa, a great place to party. 4.Staff are very nice, helpful and fun. the common area is perfect to meet new friends. An excellent for people who travel alone. highly recommend it !!!!!!

I don't know how to mention high and low points, because I've just seen high points. It's a really clean and organized place, everything is new, lot's of facilities, it's located just some steps of the subway station and the staffs are so helpful.

- you can give just a little bit better exchange rate, in hostel was 2.1, at the exchange office 2.45 :)

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Tres bonne auberge. Personnel tres accueillant, transmettent une tonne d information sur la ville. Pieces communes bien amenagee et jolie. Tout proche d une station de metro ce qui est tres pratique.

We enjoyed our stay at discovery the staff were extremely helpful and facilities were clean and fun! Only downfall was the tiny shared bathroom for the private rooms which seemed to always be cold. Would recommend:)

I had an excellent experience at Discovery Hostel. The staff in particular were the stand out for me, they were all extremely knowledgeable, friendly and fun. Taiane in particular was so good to me and really went above and beyond to ensure I had a great experience. I would recommend anyone visiting Rio to stay at Discovery, the location and hostel amenities were outstanding and I really believe the great staff separates this hostel from the others,

• 3rd Oct 2014

There is nothing bad. I felt so welcomed I would go back any time! It is steps from the subway.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »