Discovery Hostel Reviews

Rua Benjamin Constant 26, Glória, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Discovery Hostel is a very nice boutique style place. It is super clean and the staff is helpful and knowledgeable. They offer great breakfast with a lot of variety and even homemade cake. All the rooms have air con and they offer free wifi working in all the rooms and common areas. It is a beautiful, cozy house with a great patio and the perfect location, just 2 min walking from the next metro station. I enjoyed my stay there and would definitely come back, maybe even on my way home.

Great hostel, the staff was amazing, trying to be helpful all the time. The hostel has everything we wanted it to. Thanks for everything, we loved staying there!

I just loved this hostel! The atmosphere, the staff... Everything about it!! The best hostel i've ever been to:)! Visit it!!

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

The gents here that run the hostel are very informative, even after I checked out I would pop in and ask them for directions or info on various tours. I really liked how close it was to the metro station and the lockers that were right under the bed- very convient. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to others. Obrigada :)

Unbeatable location (very close to Metro station, Lapa around the corner, safe neighbourhood) and super helpful staff make this hostel incredible.

Great hostel! Very nice and helpfull staff! Good beds and airco in the rooms. Metrostation and supermarket just around the corner. Safe area and walking distance to Lapa. Beaches by subway only 15-20min away. Cristo Redentor and Sugarloaf by bus 20min. Overall i would recommend this hostel unless you rather prefer to be closer to the beaches. Thnkyou for having me Discovery!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »