Discovery Youth Hostel Reviews

No.10 Building, Jin Tai Li, Jin Tai Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

Big pipes in my room. Noise all the time. Children yelling in the middle of the night. They don't control bookings. I had to show them the mail. Unsteady prices. I had to deal the price there.

• 29th Jun 2013
  • Spain

The stand out feature of this hostel, situated between two subway stations in the east of Beijing, is its excellent service. The staff were always friendly to me, and went out of their way on three occasions to make my stay more comfortable. The simple but reliable facilities (including a useful microwave and cheap soft drinks) and the cheap pricing of the rooms are ideal for any traveller who cares more about seeing Beijing than having a luxurious and pampered holiday.

thanks for your words.