7.2
Very Good 9 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 9 Total Reviews
Disfrutalo Located at 200 sur de la plaza deporte-santa teresa, , Santa Teresa.
Costa Rica
Santa Teresa 0000000 200 sur de la plaza deporte-santa teresa
72% 9
9.6374766 -85.1615952
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 31-40
11th Feb 2016
4.0

My experience with one of the Italian staff members was a huge let down. I asked for directions to the supermarket and he basically yelled at me for not understanding him. He was really aggressive when I was checking in and requested that the deposit come off my share of the total since I had paid it myself , with a friend. Said it wasn't his problem and made the situation really awkward when it would have been incredibly easy for him to split it up fairly. Dorm beds dirty and hot.

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th Feb 2016

All the basics and one of the best priced hostels in the area. Very close to the beach and excellent restaurants but still not too much noise from the street at night. Nice kitchen and good sized common area. Also great and helpful staff and chill clientele. I really enjoyed my stay and I would stay there again!