District Hotel

7.5
Very Good 504 Total Reviews

• USA, Couple, 41+
19th Jun 2017

Such a lovely, fun stay in a quirky old hotel chock full of character with very friendly, helpful staff. Would happily stay there again

• USA, Male, 31-40
14th Jun 2017
5.1

I was very disappointed no having a safety box. Also there was not a dresser drawers.

• USA, Couple, 41+
5th Jun 2017

Super convenient to the bus route to the capitol and all museums.

5th Jun 2017
4.3

I checked in on Monday afternoon to find out that the hotel was having electrical issues. They said that they e-mailed me this information early that morning, but I advised them that I had already left. If they called earlier, then my husband would had been able to call me after I landed in D C. Anyway, enough of that little miss understanding. I have stayed at this hotel sever times, but it has really gone down hill since about 8 years ago. My beef is with the Embassy Inn.

• USA, Female, 41+
19th May 2017

When we arrived the room we got was not to our satisfaction. We were then given a different room that was very nice and comfortable. The staff was very accommodating. I will see myself staying there again.

• USA, Female, 41+
11th May 2017
7.7

The rooms are very old and out dated. It was convenient to lots of places.

10th Apr 2017
7.4

received an email in the morning of my checkin date to go to another hotel : Embassy Inn hopefully I had internet during my trip... so the following review can only apply for the Embassy Inn (I was charged same price) well located, not far from white house, but slightly further than the District Hotel not fancy but does the deal unfortunately got an hotel-wide issue with the hot water, was fixed in the morning in less than an hour.

12th Mar 2017
7.7

The facility served my purposes. I would loved to have had a closet in the room. The staff was unusually great and accommodating. Good product for the price and location.

11th Mar 2017
8.0

Location is very good and price is good for what you get. Wi-Fi is very bad (you cannot really connect in room and have to go down to lobby if you need to use it).

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
18th Feb 2017
7.4

It's worth it. The price is good and the hotel is near attractive and touristic places.