District Hotel Reviews

1440 Rhode Island Ave NW, Washington DC, USA

Our heater was broken. We asked for extra sheets...and they didn't have any.

• 16th Nov 2014

We stayed in the 4-people bedroom, everything was good. Cheap, well-located, clean, etc. On the minus side, no internet in the room (but comfortable lobby with wifi) and too soft beds but besides that, a very good solution for 4 friends.

Great place...parking is really tight. Small repairs, like the toilet paper holder, would make a big difference. The night crew needs to know a little more about what you have available.

• 5th Nov 2014

The only problem was NO parking. I assumed that when they said on night free parking, that there was parking. There was first come, first serve parking. But limited.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I really enjoyed my stay on the hotel. I would stay there again if I had to and it was a reasonable price. But I wish they had more parking lot for the who are staying. They had only 5 paid parking spot for the whole hostel and none of them were available. I should say it was a great location. Just in the middle of the downtown.Loved the location.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Bangladesh

after reading some of the reviews we were a bit worried about staying here we were a party of 6 in 2 rooms.after arriving we were put in recently renevated rooms which we were all more than happy with. great reception staff who called us cabs for our onward journey. would deffinately stay again.

• 31st May 2014