District Hotel Reviews

1440 Rhode Island Ave NW, Washington DC, District of Columbia, USA

The only problem I encountered was slamming doors when other guests entered and exited their room. And when I say slam, I mean sudden, bone-jarring, startling SLAMS--especially at 7am. I talked to the people at the front desk. They were very nice, agreed with me, apologized and said they will look into it. Generally you know what that means. There are more than a couple of things they can do, if they really want to. We'll see.

Be sure to ask for a bigger room...not bed when therevarevtwo of you sharing.

• 10th Mar 2014
  • South Africa

It was not worth the money. the room was tiny, the toilet was broken, the hair dryer almost started a fire, the wifi is only available in the lobby and the breakfast costs additional 5 $. On top of that the staff is uninterester and uncooperative. the threw away one of our toothbrush caps (but not the other even though they were together) and when we asked them to hold our bags for the rest of the day when we checked out they left it in the main corridor for the whole day...

Great stay, good location, awesome free breakfast DIY waffles, pastries, muffins

- Very comfortable bed. -The breakfast is very good: bakery, fresh homemade waffels, cereals and coffee. - Situation is pretty good ( 15min. walking to the white house) - The only PROS, is that the subway is a 15 min. walking.

View all Washington DC Hotels