District Hotel

Very Good 498 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
11th May 2017
7.7

The rooms are very old and out dated. It was convenient to lots of places.

10th Apr 2017
7.4

received an email in the morning of my checkin date to go to another hotel : Embassy Inn hopefully I had internet during my trip... so the following review can only apply for the Embassy Inn (I was charged same price) well located, not far from white house, but slightly further than the District Hotel not fancy but does the deal unfortunately got an hotel-wide issue with the hot water, was fixed in the morning in less than an hour.

• USA, Male, 41+
12th Mar 2017
7.7

The facility served my purposes. I would loved to have had a closet in the room. The staff was unusually great and accommodating. Good product for the price and location.

• USA, Male, 41+
11th Mar 2017
8.0

Location is very good and price is good for what you get. Wi-Fi is very bad (you cannot really connect in room and have to go down to lobby if you need to use it).

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
18th Feb 2017
7.4

It's worth it. The price is good and the hotel is near attractive and touristic places.

• USA, Male, 31-40
15th Jan 2017
4.3

Staff was terrible.

• Ethiopia, Female, 31-40
6th Jan 2017

Actually, I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. I would like to thank the manager and the staff members for their hard work and welcoming atmosphere. I was frustrated at the end of my stay because the hotel has taken my money without my authorization. $24.23 has been subtracted in the name of the hotel which the workers at the counter couldn't clarify the issue or denied me. Please stop the game you are playing between the hotel and the company. Let me get back my money very soon. Thanks Warkaferaw