Diva Guesthouse Reviews

84/13 Rajpakinai, Tambol Phra Singh, Ampoe Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Staff was so amazing! We had booked 2 nights but had to cancel one which she allowed us. And also she held our backpacks while we were trekking for 3 days. Later they helped us book bus tickets and gave good travel advices! They seem to have nice and cheap trips, but we didn't try any of theirs. A very great atmosphere!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Denmark

Nice hostel close to the temples and places to eat. Staff are very friendly and helpful. As guest are left on their own overnight and there are bars on the windows I think it would be a good idea to have some fire extinguishers just in case the worst should happen.

Second time back here and would stay again. Great place. Clean, location fab, staff lovely!

Amazing place to stay - Pear and all the staff and really helpful and happy :) Room was lovley and bright. Right in town close to everything. Will stay here again.

stayed here for 2 nites... the staff very helpful.. hot shower makes me happy for this price.. good location..

Loved it here. So cheap, amazing food available, right in the middle of the two weekend markets, fan only but really strong, great thick comfy mattresses, met great people from other hostels too as this is a sociable area (and I don't mean it's a party area, just actually sociable)

We stayed there for 2 nights and 3 days. Our stay in Chiang Mai was the best of whole Thailand. Chiang Mai is simply amazing and this hostel has a very good quality for the price paid. I recommend the A/C room though, because even in august the heat is stifling.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Spain

The hostel was a great place for the money. They were very helpful ith schilling local activities and helping to explain the area. There are many other backpackers around to meet. I had a pleasant stay.

• 18th Aug 2014

The staff here were so so lovely and couldn't do enough to help us. I would definitely stay again!

• 12th Aug 2014

staff brilliant, room clean, wifi really good, food was amazing in hostel- would stay again

private rooms with bathroom are cute and standard, good working a/c and hot water.

Nice place, very nice rooms (at least the superior double). Staff is nice, but their prices for tours are quite high - better buy somewhere else!!

Nice hostel to recommend, but not recommending the tour to white temple and golden triangle

It's located near a lot of other hostels, guesthouses, inns, etc. so there's no shortage of people around. I would've liked a pool table, but like I said, there're other hostels, etc nearby where you can partake in that, especially after 8 pm when Diva locks up, which isn't so much an issue since there's not much going on to begin with. Their lounge area could use some new furniture but everything else is fine- really comfy beds.

Diva is perfect. It is the best guesthouse I have ever stayed at.

This hostel is very cheap and that's why I chose it. It's between the Sat and Sun night market, also next to one of the Lila massage place so it's good. But everywhere in the old town is actually nice and this hostel is very popular so the staff sometimes seem a bit too busy to serve everyone nicely. But I do like it and I recommended it to other friends as well.

diva guesthouse is in the best location surrounded by other hostels and bars. The rooms are basic but clean and pretty. The women who run it are so lovely and really look after you, sorting out trips, transport and recommending places to go.