Diva Guesthouse Reviews

84/13 Rajpakinai, Tambol Phra Singh, Ampoe Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

One of the best values around for an air conditioned dorm bed. Staff are very friendly and helpful, cafe on site, walking distance to anything in the old town. The room is pretty cramped for space and only small lockers available, but it's still a good deal for the cheap price -- I'd definitely stay here again for a short visit on a budget.

Excellent experience in anyway possible!! Friendly and helpful staff providing you with a bunch of useful information and tour service, amazing roommates, door closed at around 8pm no outsiders would be able to walk in. Highly recommended!!

Best hostel I've ever been to. Super friendly staff, good location, cheap, a lot of things to do, clean and nice atmosphere

A great hostel. My second time here and the staff are wonderful very helpful. Can't complain about anything. Very clean, comfy beds, delicious and cheap meals. Would highly recommend.

Fantastic hostel with great, helpfull crew. The best hostel I have ever been in. Strongly recommended!

Diva's is fantastic!! I stayed here for my second trip to Chiang Mai because my friends had stayed here when we were in town previously. The staff is what makes it! They remember your name and are constantly chatting with you about your plans and what to do in Chiang Mai. They can answer any question you have even if you aren't staying with them! Diva's is the way to go in Chiang Mai!!! Thanks so much for a fantastic time :)

Amazing value for money. The dorms are really nice and the communal area has a good vibe. There's not really a party atmosphere but it's well located for visiting bars and clubs nearby. The staff are the friendliest I've ever encountered, they make an effort to remember everyone's name and were always ready to give information. Would happily stay there again.

The staff were really friendly and helpful and spoke great English.

Jaeb and the rest of the staff are very friendly and welcoming. There's a little common area which is great for meet fellow travellers. They have a kitchen with good food and prices. You can grab a drink from the fridge and mark it down in your little notebook, as it's on the honour system.

• 21st Oct 2014

Nice and friendly guesthouse ! It felt like home :) Friendly staff that helped us to book amazing activities, clean room, convenient restaurant, well located... what else ?

• 20th Oct 2014

Staff was so amazing! We had booked 2 nights but had to cancel one which she allowed us. And also she held our backpacks while we were trekking for 3 days. Later they helped us book bus tickets and gave good travel advices! They seem to have nice and cheap trips, but we didn't try any of theirs. A very great atmosphere!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Denmark

Nice hostel close to the temples and places to eat. Staff are very friendly and helpful. As guest are left on their own overnight and there are bars on the windows I think it would be a good idea to have some fire extinguishers just in case the worst should happen.

Second time back here and would stay again. Great place. Clean, location fab, staff lovely!

Great hostel. The staff were very friendly & extremely helpful. The dorms were clean. Each bed had a locker with a key & there was also a safe behind the reception. After 8pm the front of the hostel was locked up which added to the security at night although it is the responsibility of each guest to make sure they lock it when leaving or returning. I felt very safe here. The only downside is that the bathroom in the dorms could be cleaned more regularly. Apart from that, a great place to stay.

Amazing place to stay - Pear and all the staff and really helpful and happy :) Room was lovley and bright. Right in town close to everything. Will stay here again.

stayed here for 2 nites... the staff very helpful.. hot shower makes me happy for this price.. good location..

Loved it here. So cheap, amazing food available, right in the middle of the two weekend markets, fan only but really strong, great thick comfy mattresses, met great people from other hostels too as this is a sociable area (and I don't mean it's a party area, just actually sociable)

We stayed there for 2 nights and 3 days. Our stay in Chiang Mai was the best of whole Thailand. Chiang Mai is simply amazing and this hostel has a very good quality for the price paid. I recommend the A/C room though, because even in august the heat is stifling.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Spain

The hostel was a great place for the money. They were very helpful ith schilling local activities and helping to explain the area. There are many other backpackers around to meet. I had a pleasant stay.

• 18th Aug 2014

The staff here were so so lovely and couldn't do enough to help us. I would definitely stay again!

• 12th Aug 2014