Diva Guesthouse Reviews

84/13 Rajpakinai, Tambol Phra Singh, Ampoe Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Really great location and helpful staff. Would stay here again.

• 19th Feb 2015

I stayed in a 6 bed dorm which was very nice. The room and bathroom were both very clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. There is also a really nice social atmosphere here. I would stay again and definitely recommend!

WOW - this is the sweetest deal I have found ao far for accommodation and I have stayed in 20 hostels. I had a private room with 2 beds and an ensuite bathroom that I booked with my cousin for $7 CAD each... you cannot usually find even a dorm room that cheap. Plus a tour deak right there, and a really good deal on food too, with a lot of different options (Thai and non-Thai). Lovely staff, good atmosphere... just a very convenient and enjoyable stay. Highly recommend.

Perfect geauthouse right in the heart of the old city. The rooms are quirky and are a bargain!! Staff are awesome and have a ridiculous amount of local knowledge. Food here is also great, ate breakfast here every day .

I stayed in this hostel for 9 days, and is one of the best I have stayed, the value and locations are great, with many services at the door, and walking distance from a small nightly food vendor market, as well as the weekend famous night markets. The staff is super sweet and helpful, the wifi is great, and what impressed me the most was the cleanliness, the staff wipes rooms and washrooms TWICE a day. Also the decorations are beautiful, the mattresses even, so cheerful. Highly recommended!

Staff there are nice and helpful. Easy to find and many restaurants and cafes are near Diva guesthouse. The price is super cheap , it helps me a lot on my budget. Thank you very much.

Diva locate at a perfect spot which you can walk to the city centre in 3 mins with an unbelievable low rate. Staff was amazing and friendly. The only drawback is the wifi signal is not very reliable and strong enough. I would definitely recommend to the others.

The managers and staff are great. They always take the initiative in organising activities for you and make recommendations.

Amazing staff, perfect location, a great place to stay! We'd like to thank the staff for everything! -Jen and Sara

• 19th Dec 2014

Best hostel ever!!! The staff was absolutely amazing - so warm, welcoming and helpful! The rooms were clean and cheery. Very social place to meet others. Hostel has a terrific restaurant. Hostel is located within walking distance of all the major sites. Staff makes it very easy to arrange tours in the area (though they aren't trying to badger you with!). You'll love Chiang Mai - so different from Bangkok!

Great hostel, great loction, great staff, big comfy beds, clean. very good value for money, nothing bad to say about diva.

Diva Guesthouse was a delightful place to stay while in Chiang Mai! The rooms were so beautifully decorated. I loved all the little pieces of artwork and sculptures in each room. There were even glow in the dark stars on the ceiling! The staff was super nice (very important to me), and they were very knowledgable about Chiang Mai and any adventures I wanted to go on. Thank you for making my stay in Chiang Mai so magical and fun! I will definitely stay here again when I go back!

• 3rd Dec 2014

One of the best values around for an air conditioned dorm bed. Staff are very friendly and helpful, cafe on site, walking distance to anything in the old town. The room is pretty cramped for space and only small lockers available, but it's still a good deal for the cheap price -- I'd definitely stay here again for a short visit on a budget.

Excellent experience in anyway possible!! Friendly and helpful staff providing you with a bunch of useful information and tour service, amazing roommates, door closed at around 8pm no outsiders would be able to walk in. Highly recommended!!

Best hostel I've ever been to. Super friendly staff, good location, cheap, a lot of things to do, clean and nice atmosphere

A great hostel. My second time here and the staff are wonderful very helpful. Can't complain about anything. Very clean, comfy beds, delicious and cheap meals. Would highly recommend.

Fantastic hostel with great, helpfull crew. The best hostel I have ever been in. Strongly recommended!

Diva's is fantastic!! I stayed here for my second trip to Chiang Mai because my friends had stayed here when we were in town previously. The staff is what makes it! They remember your name and are constantly chatting with you about your plans and what to do in Chiang Mai. They can answer any question you have even if you aren't staying with them! Diva's is the way to go in Chiang Mai!!! Thanks so much for a fantastic time :)

Amazing value for money. The dorms are really nice and the communal area has a good vibe. There's not really a party atmosphere but it's well located for visiting bars and clubs nearby. The staff are the friendliest I've ever encountered, they make an effort to remember everyone's name and were always ready to give information. Would happily stay there again.

The staff were really friendly and helpful and spoke great English.