Diva Guesthouse Reviews

84/13 Rajpakinai, Tambol Phra Singh, Ampoe Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

The place was cute and staff was really nice. The room was VERY hot with a fan that barely worked. The shower was basically in the sink. There was holes around the screen so a lot of bugs were able to get into the room. We ended up leaving to stay somewhere else. It is a cheap nice hostel depending what you are looking for. And location is good.

Brilliant hostel with brilliant staff + The staff - Amazingly friendly and they know loads and can help you book practically whatever you want + Location -very good only 5-10 minute walk to Thapae Gate, opposite is a brilliant massage shop which is one of the cheapest plus you get discount from booking with Diva + Food - the food at the hostel is so good and cheap as well, didn't have a one bad meal + Price - cheap dorm rooms which are clean and not too squashed

100% recommendation when you are in Chiang Mai!! Nice rooms, staff, lounge, food, etc etc... I met a lot of great people at Diva's

My friend and I stayed here for two nights about a week ago and are both still talking about how lovely it was. The staff is so helpful, kind and knowledgable about anything from excursions to train and bus information. The food served is some of the best we've had the entire time in Thailand and the pleasant and colorful decor of the place gives such a cute and cozy vibe. We felt very at home!! It's too bad there aren't many rooms but I think that preserves it's gemlike nature. Excellent. :-)

• 20th Mar 2014

We enjoyed our stay at Diva (I especially liked the changing area outside the bathroom, so not everything got wet in the bathroom-as-shower). Considering the "guaranteed" strong Wi-Fi signal, we were a bit disappointed in the connection. We were in the front room on the second floor, and actually got a better signal from the cafe across the street! But the location is good and the staff were helpful.

Staff was always friendly and helpful in taking care of our travel needs. We didn't book with them, but facilities for laundry and motorbikes were right next door. Also great location to get to street food eats and bars and fancier restaurants were a short walk or bike-ride away. Our two-twin bed private room was great. Spacious, airy, and the second floor balcony was practically ours so we spent our mornings relaxing with fruit shakes and doing yoga. Highly recommend. Great place.

We have Diva Fever! These ladies were brilliant. So friendly and so helpful. They organised all our tours for us and remembered who we were, asking how I day was and what we were up to for the rest of the time. The place has a good vibe with the upstairs patio being particularly perfect for a mid afternoon beer. The only negative would be the noise. The road it's on is noisy from 4am and you can hear people in the kitchen and downstairs lounge area. Nothing some earplugs can't fix though.

• 13th Jan 2014

Great value for money, fantastic, helpful staff! Easy to meet other travellers, good advices on what to do and where to go. I actually came back to this hostel after a couple day trip to Pai. Not noisy at night, got a good sleep.

Very helpful and friendly staff! Booked with them a fun cooking class and day of Adventure Trekking. Great downtown location, and solid restaurant/shake stall. Very sociable. Stayed in a spacious double bed with hot shower…though some ants and a little mold, clean sheets and fresh towel. Bring a padlock for your door.

We LOVED Divas. Amazing value for money, stayed in a private room, very clean and with everything we needed. Without a doubt though, the highlight was the helpful, friendly and knowledgeable ladies who rule the front desk. Thank you!

Pro: Great hostel with very nice and helpful staff! The rooms were clean, great food in the restaurant, helpful travel desk Con: -

Thought Diva was brilliant - the only negative was that not all of the dorms have lockers and so valuables had to be left in the safety deposit box which wasn't always open.

Nice people, nice place

• 21st Nov 2013

Very charming colorful double rooms, two thumbs up great staff! And all for the best price in Chiang Mai!

Two thumbs up

• 2nd Nov 2013

Really awesome hostel. The front staff are really welcoming, the chef is great! They are very helpful with bookings and advice - really pleasant staff. The room was clean, the shower was hot and the ac was sound. I think this was my favorite hostel on my trip so far. Book here and be sure to try out the menu.

What a lovely hostel! Staff were so welcoming from the moment you walk in, they get to know your name (or already know it from emails!) and constantly make you feel at home and welcome, asking how your day has been and helping with anything you want to do in town. Beds are comfy and clean and dorm is a good size, not cramped. Small lockers in the dorm and a safety deposit box available. A hot decent shower and complementary towell. Good food and within walking distance. Definitely recommend!

Seems impeccable for me, I enjoy my staying there. Will be my choice.

• 19th Oct 2013