Diva Guesthouse Reviews

84/13 Rajpakinai, Tambol Phra Singh, Ampoe Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Loved everything about staying at this hostel. They were so accomodating there was no way to have a bad time.

• 6th Feb 2016

Genuinely lovely place to stay, they remembered our names after just 1 day there. Recommend

• 24th Jan 2016

Chilled out place with very helpful staff! Beds were comfortable and rooms were very clean. Nice common area to eat but not very good for meeting people. Great security!

Diva guesthouse was a great surprise in Chiang Mai. Pina and her staff were impecable, very sweet and nice and helped us with every need - tours, information about the city, taxi to the airport, etc. Our bedroom - private - had a good size and the beds were good. The location is very good, in the center of the old city, next to restaurants, the mais temples and walking distance from the saturday market.

• 14th Jan 2016

Friendly and helpful staff. Clean and central location. Great value for the money. will certainly stay here again.

the room was now smelling well but it deserves the price!

Great hostel with awesome staff. Staff were so helpful in booking tours, giving directions and suggesting places to go. Great cafe at the front with good food at decent prices. Stayed in a 6 person dorm which was clean. However, only have very small lockers for cash, passport etc and shelves for big bags. Often the door of the dorm was left open/unlocked by fellow travelers. Hostel is in very convenient location in old city. Great value for money.

This is how every hostel should be! Cleaned daily, super friendly staff, reasonable prices, safe and a relaxed vibe. Booked for 2, stayed for 4 and we had the best new years we could've possibly wished for. Don't bother looking anywhere else!

The staff here were amazing, super helpful and really made our stay enjoyable - thank you so much!

• 26th Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

Awesome staff, very helpful and super friendly. Room was fine, very clean but old. Bathroom could use renovation as the toilet didn't really flush and the shower head was a bit flakey. Great wifi.

Really great location and the family room was perfect for our 5 night stay in Chiang Mai. We made it our little home.

The staff was very helpful and organized... A little to pushy for the sales but that's from where they make money. The accompdation was ok... I felt very comfortable here.

Rooms, bathrooms, and common area are typical, but the staff was so nice and helpful. Food was good and more reasonably priced than other places. I would certainly recommend staying here.

The Diva Guesthouse do locate in a mid point of the Tha Pae Gate and Chiang Mai Gate and within a backpacker area. The staff speak fluent English and could give excellent advice on visiting place. I stayed in the dormitory room with six beds with fan. The place is nice and I could exchange ideas with people from different continents. We can use the sitting area outside the dormitory room. One of the problem is that certain sockets are not located near the beds.

Had a very pleasant stay at Diva. Incredible nice and accommodating staff with great sense of humour. Excellent location in the old quarter and easily walking distance from all the different old city gates. Not a ton going on at night but close to bars and markets. Great value, despite breakfast not being included. However, the tours arranged with the hostel were pricey but definitely fun. Would definitely recommend for a few nights in Chiang Mai.

Nice place, nice staff, nice price. Clean room, and comfortable beds, but the sink in the bathroom wasn't veyr nice. If you want more of a quiet place, go to diva 2 ;)

Really enjoyed my stay. The staff speak very good English and they were very helpful by getting me to Pai and Bangkok. They are also very nice, and remembered my name/cared about my trip. Clean beds/towels, and clean washroom. Small hostel rooms so not too loud. In a convenient location in the Old Town. Not a party atmosphere, but nice common space where you could easily meet people. Very glad I stayed!

• 1st Dec 2015

This place was simply amazing. The staff was wonderful and so helpful. I met so many people from around the world and had the time of my life! I'm so grateful for the recommendation. I'll stay there every time I'm in Chiang. Great location and such a friendly environment.

• 30th Nov 2015

Very friendly staff

This place is perfect really. Everything u need as a backpacker. The two ladies on reception are always smiley and helpful and full of banter!!