Diva Guesthouse Reviews

84/13 Rajpakinai, Tambol Phra Singh, Ampoe Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Staff was excellent and super helpful organizing activities, great location and good cheap food there. Only complaint is that the bathroom smelled realllllyy bad like straight sewage and it made the entire room smell ~20% of the time.

Could do with Security lockers in rooms. Also walls thin and we struggled to sleep with the sounds from other rooms and street.

Loved Diva guesthouse! The staff is SO friendly and the atmosphere of the hostel is super laid back and easy going. One of my favorite hostels for sure.

Staff is the best I have ever encountered at a hostel. Very eager to help and with genuine smiles.

• 17th Jun 2015

Great hostel! It is combined with a restaurant and a tour service. The staff was EXTREMELY friendly. They remembered my name every time I returned to the hostel! They helped me book tours. The room had no a/c so it was difficult for me to sleep (but it was the cheapest room, so my own fault). Also, there is no 24-hour reception so often I woke early and returned late (after 8 pm) from tours and no one was around. But if you book through them they will give you a free one hour Thai massage!

Excellent hostel, lots of charm, good social environment, nice rooms and facilities, nice location. However, the highlight of the place is definitely the staff. All the staff were incredibly friendly and made genuine effort to get to know the guests. Furthermore, they were extremely helpful with booking tours and general advice about getting the most out of chiang mai. I definitely recommend this place.

Great hostel with great staff. Really easy to meet fellow travelers also. Can book great tours through the hostel at a reasonable price.

Good reception, very friendly, they always take care about the guest And good information about the activities around the city or if you want another information about something different always received help.

Very helpful staff! Seem to remember everyone's names, helped us book an awesome cooking class and trip to see elephants. We didn't shop around too much for prices, but they seemed to be really fair. The recommendations were really great, especially Sammy's Organic Cooking School.

My stay at Diva was excellent! We originally booked for 2 nights and extended it for another 3 due to the cheap price, great food and overall good atmosphere. The staff at diva were very helpful and always in good spirits. Diva was cleaned regularly as well as the washroom and dorm room ( where we stayed). I would definitely stay here again,

Everything at Diva was great. The staff were helpful and friendly, and there is plenty to see and do nearby, like the night markets. The room was overall clean and nice. No complaints!

• 23rd May 2015

Amazing value! Very helpful and personable staff, went out of their way to give suggestions, book tours, or even catch taxis in the rain! Also in a great location, within walking distance of everything. Would return without a doubt

• 21st May 2015

Great expirience!!! Staff totally friend!!! I love it!

This hostel is probably one of the best values in Chiang Mai. 120 Baht/night for the dorms. No A/C but lots of fans. The staff are lovely and extremely helpful. You can organize any tour you could possibly think of through the front desk. The food is excellent and really reasonably priced. And the wifi is excellent also. I stayed there twice before I left Thailand, and I would definitely stay here again if I return to Chiang Mai.

The staff was very helpful with coordinating everything - from adventure trips, to where to eat, to best way to get to the airport. We had a great time and would definitely stay here again!!

Friendly and very helpful patrons. I stayed there 4 days. They helped me organize activities and a ride to my next destination, for an honest price. The atmosphere was very inviting. From the moment I checked in I felt at home. The beds are a bit stiff, but I didn't expect the Ritz. The location is perfect walking distance to the markets and all the cool happenings. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for accommodation in Chiang Mai.

• 30th Apr 2015

The place is very central, the rooms clean, toilet clean. They sent me over to Diva 3 for 2 nights after I arrived. I still prefer Diva 2 with the fans over the AC at Diva 3. The staff were very friendly the first day, but became quite impatient after that. Would give it a second go as I loved the chilled vibe of the travellers and the location.

Great friendly staff. Very helpful and knowledgable about the area and activities. Good little restaurant downstairs. Cool little hang out areas. Rooms big and clean with decent fan.

The staff lady who is in charge is the best thing from our stay! :) She is extremelly helpful and friendly. She also speaks excellent English!

Loved the staff! The ladies went above and beyond to get you booked for various activities and always are making sure you're happy. great price for accommodation and food too!