Diva Guesthouse Reviews

84/13 Rajpakinai, Tambol Phra Singh, Ampoe Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

This was my first experience in a hostel because I'm normally a hotel person. I loved every minute. It was the best place to learn. The staff were fantastic and always remembered my name.

• 9th Aug 2015

Great staff!

Diva was awesome. I definitely recommend. I traveled with my best guy friend so we shared the double fan room with our own bathroom and it was super cheap. They have a hidden balcony upstairs where you can escape the noise. The breakfast was amazing and the staff is so sweet. The owner will remember your name your entire stay which makes it feel like a "home." Only down side is the beds were not that comfortable but overall would definitely stay again.

I loved diva guesthouse. Staff were really great! Would stay there again.

By far one of the best hostels I have stayed in. So clean and the women at the counter are so nice and helpful! They provide you with really nice towels and make your bed everyday! Stay at Diva!

Overall, this guest house was awesome. Staff was very friendly. My friend and I got a private room with two double beds and it was very clean. I would stay here again if I came back to Chiang Mai!

• 27th Jul 2015

Cosy atmosphere, amazing staff, great location

The staff here are so helpful and look after your every need. Nice quiet location but you can walk to everything very easily. No A/C but fans were okay. Great food there as well

The ladies of Diva are amazing! They make you feel so welcomed and loved. They help book tours and buses and suggested things to do in the area. There wasn't a place to lock up your luggage but they had a small cabinet to keep valuables. The hostel is in a great area...not too far from most things. The attached restaurant had good food for decent prices. Wish they had a larger hang out area but was still able to meet people. It's a relatively quiet, comfortable, relaxing place to stay.

What a great time at Diva and Chiang Mai! After a couple of days it started to feel like a family! The little restaurant in the hostel makes great food and a really good lemon juice. The staff is very friendly and I like that they had a tour booking desk right there at the hostel. Everything I book with them was great (but I did do my research before to know which tout companies I wanted).. but they can basically book with any company you want. They also have a massage place right in front.

Fantastic location and the staff could not do enough for us! Extremely helpful, especially when helping us book excursions. Definitely recommend

Such helpful staff that know about all activities in the area and have great recommendations on what to do. Even extended my stay a night which was easy to do. Comfy beds and good food sold there. Great contacts in the area so they get awesome discounts for you

Staff was excellent and super helpful organizing activities, great location and good cheap food there. Only complaint is that the bathroom smelled realllllyy bad like straight sewage and it made the entire room smell ~20% of the time.

Could do with Security lockers in rooms. Also walls thin and we struggled to sleep with the sounds from other rooms and street.

Bed was not that comfortable

Loved Diva guesthouse! The staff is SO friendly and the atmosphere of the hostel is super laid back and easy going. One of my favorite hostels for sure.

Staff is the best I have ever encountered at a hostel. Very eager to help and with genuine smiles.

• 17th Jun 2015

Great hostel! It is combined with a restaurant and a tour service. The staff was EXTREMELY friendly. They remembered my name every time I returned to the hostel! They helped me book tours. The room had no a/c so it was difficult for me to sleep (but it was the cheapest room, so my own fault). Also, there is no 24-hour reception so often I woke early and returned late (after 8 pm) from tours and no one was around. But if you book through them they will give you a free one hour Thai massage!

Excellent hostel, lots of charm, good social environment, nice rooms and facilities, nice location. However, the highlight of the place is definitely the staff. All the staff were incredibly friendly and made genuine effort to get to know the guests. Furthermore, they were extremely helpful with booking tours and general advice about getting the most out of chiang mai. I definitely recommend this place.

Great hostel with great staff. Really easy to meet fellow travelers also. Can book great tours through the hostel at a reasonable price.