Diva Guesthouse Reviews

84/13 Rajpakinai, Tambol Phra Singh, Ampoe Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Great friendly staff. Very helpful and knowledgable about the area and activities. Good little restaurant downstairs. Cool little hang out areas. Rooms big and clean with decent fan.

The staff lady who is in charge is the best thing from our stay! :) She is extremelly helpful and friendly. She also speaks excellent English!

Loved the staff! The ladies went above and beyond to get you booked for various activities and always are making sure you're happy. great price for accommodation and food too!

The staff were amazing and so helpful! The room was nice but extremely noisy from the road and other guests! Although we were at the room on the end so I think that was to be expected. Other than that the guesthouse was perfect and we would happily stay here again.

The ladies that run the hostel are extremely nice and will do anything for u!!! Would have loved to stay longer but we had already booked to move on. I would recommend to friends

• 7th Apr 2015

Staff is amazing, helpful. Not quite enough storage but you get a locker to store valuables that's big enough. Close enough to everything. Can be hard to meet people here but not impossible

The staff are super helpful and friendly and remember your name right away! The hostel is great value for the money.

We stayed at Diva for 4 nights and we really enjoyed our stay. The staff were excellent- really polite and helpful, especially when they booked a number of activities for us. The food at the hostel was delicious too and very cheap. The only negative was that it was quite difficult to meet people in the hostel

The location is great; within the city walls and close to some great restaurants and coffee shops. Zoe's Party area is close to. Stuff was very attentive and very helpful in arranging everything. It's that kind of place where they know and call your name and fell like home!

Really great location and helpful staff. Would stay here again.

• 19th Feb 2015

I stayed in a 6 bed dorm which was very nice. The room and bathroom were both very clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. There is also a really nice social atmosphere here. I would stay again and definitely recommend!

This is probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at, mainly because of the staff, specifically Sai and Jeab. They genuinely care about their guests and help you in anyway possible. We had a 4 person room that was cozy and cleaned everyday. You are close to the night market and lots of restaurants, plus an amazing spa across the street! Lots of activities to do and they give you their honest opinion. Will definitely stay there again.

WOW - this is the sweetest deal I have found ao far for accommodation and I have stayed in 20 hostels. I had a private room with 2 beds and an ensuite bathroom that I booked with my cousin for $7 CAD each... you cannot usually find even a dorm room that cheap. Plus a tour deak right there, and a really good deal on food too, with a lot of different options (Thai and non-Thai). Lovely staff, good atmosphere... just a very convenient and enjoyable stay. Highly recommend.

Perfect geauthouse right in the heart of the old city. The rooms are quirky and are a bargain!! Staff are awesome and have a ridiculous amount of local knowledge. Food here is also great, ate breakfast here every day .

I stayed in this hostel for 9 days, and is one of the best I have stayed, the value and locations are great, with many services at the door, and walking distance from a small nightly food vendor market, as well as the weekend famous night markets. The staff is super sweet and helpful, the wifi is great, and what impressed me the most was the cleanliness, the staff wipes rooms and washrooms TWICE a day. Also the decorations are beautiful, the mattresses even, so cheerful. Highly recommended!

Staff there are nice and helpful. Easy to find and many restaurants and cafes are near Diva guesthouse. The price is super cheap , it helps me a lot on my budget. Thank you very much.

Diva locate at a perfect spot which you can walk to the city centre in 3 mins with an unbelievable low rate. Staff was amazing and friendly. The only drawback is the wifi signal is not very reliable and strong enough. I would definitely recommend to the others.

The managers and staff are great. They always take the initiative in organising activities for you and make recommendations.

Amazing staff, perfect location, a great place to stay! We'd like to thank the staff for everything! -Jen and Sara

• 19th Dec 2014

Best hostel ever!!! The staff was absolutely amazing - so warm, welcoming and helpful! The rooms were clean and cheery. Very social place to meet others. Hostel has a terrific restaurant. Hostel is located within walking distance of all the major sites. Staff makes it very easy to arrange tours in the area (though they aren't trying to badger you with!). You'll love Chiang Mai - so different from Bangkok!