Diva Guesthouse Reviews

84/13 Rajpakinai, Tambol Phra Singh, Ampoe Muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand

My stay at Diva was excellent! We originally booked for 2 nights and extended it for another 3 due to the cheap price, great food and overall good atmosphere. The staff at diva were very helpful and always in good spirits. Diva was cleaned regularly as well as the washroom and dorm room ( where we stayed). I would definitely stay here again,

Everything at Diva was great. The staff were helpful and friendly, and there is plenty to see and do nearby, like the night markets. The room was overall clean and nice. No complaints!

• 23rd May 2015

Amazing value! Very helpful and personable staff, went out of their way to give suggestions, book tours, or even catch taxis in the rain! Also in a great location, within walking distance of everything. Would return without a doubt

• 21st May 2015

This hostel is probably one of the best values in Chiang Mai. 120 Baht/night for the dorms. No A/C but lots of fans. The staff are lovely and extremely helpful. You can organize any tour you could possibly think of through the front desk. The food is excellent and really reasonably priced. And the wifi is excellent also. I stayed there twice before I left Thailand, and I would definitely stay here again if I return to Chiang Mai.

The staff was very helpful with coordinating everything - from adventure trips, to where to eat, to best way to get to the airport. We had a great time and would definitely stay here again!!

Friendly and very helpful patrons. I stayed there 4 days. They helped me organize activities and a ride to my next destination, for an honest price. The atmosphere was very inviting. From the moment I checked in I felt at home. The beds are a bit stiff, but I didn't expect the Ritz. The location is perfect walking distance to the markets and all the cool happenings. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for accommodation in Chiang Mai.

• 30th Apr 2015

The place is very central, the rooms clean, toilet clean. They sent me over to Diva 3 for 2 nights after I arrived. I still prefer Diva 2 with the fans over the AC at Diva 3. The staff were very friendly the first day, but became quite impatient after that. Would give it a second go as I loved the chilled vibe of the travellers and the location.

Great friendly staff. Very helpful and knowledgable about the area and activities. Good little restaurant downstairs. Cool little hang out areas. Rooms big and clean with decent fan.

The staff lady who is in charge is the best thing from our stay! :) She is extremelly helpful and friendly. She also speaks excellent English!

Loved the staff! The ladies went above and beyond to get you booked for various activities and always are making sure you're happy. great price for accommodation and food too!

The staff were amazing and so helpful! The room was nice but extremely noisy from the road and other guests! Although we were at the room on the end so I think that was to be expected. Other than that the guesthouse was perfect and we would happily stay here again.

The ladies that run the hostel are extremely nice and will do anything for u!!! Would have loved to stay longer but we had already booked to move on. I would recommend to friends

Staff is amazing, helpful. Not quite enough storage but you get a locker to store valuables that's big enough. Close enough to everything. Can be hard to meet people here but not impossible

I love Diva! I stayed here for 8 or 9 nights, and it really felt like a second home. The staff was so accommodating and so sweet, they immediately made me feel welcome and helped me with everything. It's also quite social and I made tons of friends, the attached restaurant is also pretty good but I would always walk 3 or 4 mins to a big outdoor food market. Highly recommend Diva!

The staff are super helpful and friendly and remember your name right away! The hostel is great value for the money.

We stayed at Diva for 4 nights and we really enjoyed our stay. The staff were excellent- really polite and helpful, especially when they booked a number of activities for us. The food at the hostel was delicious too and very cheap. The only negative was that it was quite difficult to meet people in the hostel

The location is great; within the city walls and close to some great restaurants and coffee shops. Zoe's Party area is close to. Stuff was very attentive and very helpful in arranging everything. It's that kind of place where they know and call your name and fell like home!

Really great location and helpful staff. Would stay here again.

• 19th Feb 2015

I stayed in a 6 bed dorm which was very nice. The room and bathroom were both very clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. There is also a really nice social atmosphere here. I would stay again and definitely recommend!

This is probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at, mainly because of the staff, specifically Sai and Jeab. They genuinely care about their guests and help you in anyway possible. We had a 4 person room that was cozy and cleaned everyday. You are close to the night market and lots of restaurants, plus an amazing spa across the street! Lots of activities to do and they give you their honest opinion. Will definitely stay there again.