Divanga Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Calle 12 No4-07, Taganga,Santa Marta, Taganga, Colombia

The hostel is very welcoming and has a super relaxed atmosphere. Great breakfast, great pool, nice staff and very nice, colorful rooms. They provide a storage option for people who are heading to Tayrona and want to leave they're backpacks. They don't charge anything for that, which I think is really nice. The restaurant is good as well, we found the prices to be quite normal.

Very helpful and friendly staff Gina was very knowledgeable about the local area.

• 27th Jun 2015

Really great hostel. Calm, social. Small enough to feel friendly, and the incredible front desk staff makes everyone feel welcome and cared about. The walk to the beach is about 10 mins, and most other hostels are closer- but the ambiance, food, and amenities here more than make up for it. Pool and common areas are welcoming. Thank you!

Nice hostel with good food and pool. Would be nice if the (private) rooms would have air con.

Really cool hostel with a great restaurant, great swimming pool and fantastic atmosphere

nice place, not to sure I'm to impressed with taganga but thats just personal preference, the hostel is probably one of if not the best here and the food although not to cheap is by far the best. coming to taganga id definitely stay again

The food at the hostel is somewhat expensive, the drinks also. And there's not a lot choice in town for dinner. But there's a fridge upstairs you can sneak rum and coke into though, so that helps keep costs down. It's a nice clean hostel with atmosphere and a good pool.

Good place to rest, with good restaurant and breakfast (even if it's according to the text) not included in the price for a dorm! Helpful, friendly staff .... thanks!

Divenga is like a big family, I was so nervous coming here on my own but within a couple of hours the staff had me under their wing & I was never alone for my entire stay. The rooms, common areas, bar & restaurant is to an exceptional standard for a reasonable price but it was the people that made my time in Taganga so much fun!

Divanga BB was an amazing place to stay. We were welcomed warmly there. We had booked the wrong night, but although the hostel was full this night they organized us another place to stay and invited us to use their facilities from the next morning and also until the evening after our stay. The rooms are very nice and clean, also the restaurant there has really great food. So I can highly recommend to stay in this place.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Austria

The hostel itself is very good and I would have no problem staying here again. The staff need to be much more organised, communicate better, and invest in s computerised system for tabs.

A great hostel. Super clean, great facilities, lots of space in the dorm room and the bathroom was large too. Lots of attention to detail which is something you don't find often in hostels. The pool is great. Staff super friendly and helpful. Lacks a bit of atmosphere, a tip could be to organise a weekly party or something to spice things up - its usually very quiet. And the restaurant prices are not really fit for backpackers - lower the prices and more people will eat there for sure!

I stayed there with my 8 year old son while we explored Ciudad Perdida and Tayrona National Park. We loved the hostel, it had a relaxing vibe and great facilities including the pool, the bar and lock up facilities for our stuff when we were out hiking and camping. I would stay there again and recommend it highly!

very good hostel with a super service

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Russia

Good hostel to stay for a while and relax. It's one of those places where you notice that the owners care about their guests. You can see that a lot of thought has gone into a lot of little things around the hostel and you can always see someone fixing or adding something. The food isn't cheap but the prices are fair and it's good and plenty. If you feel lazy you don't even need to go to the beach. You can just chill by the pool or enjoy a little breeze and a nice view on the roof terrace.

You can't beat this hostel. Pool table on the upstairs porch, breakfast was good, very clean, pool was nice, they have two bars, they supply drinking water whenever you need it, staff was great. All around A+. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Excellent hostel, great staff, nice pool / bar and great place to meet fellow travellers!

• 8th Mar 2015

Thank you great travellers too!!

Great facilities with swimming pool, kitchen, pool table, and bar, a short walk from the beach. Very friendly staff. Atmosphere was fantastic with most guests chilling by the pool during the day and gathering in the bar in the evenings for happy hours...

Good price, helpful staff. Hostel was a 5min walk from the beach.

Nice AC dorm in what is more like a boutique hotel rather than a hostel. Downside.. no lockers in the dorm.