Divanga Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Calle 12 No4-07, Taganga,Santa Marta, Taganga, Colombia

This is a super lovely hostel where u will feel super luxe by the pool. They seem to have a great restaurant too if your vibe is spending more than 5mil on a meal... I would have preferred better kitchen facilities but thats just me. Lovely staff. Clean. Fair price for the fanciness of have the pool .

Been traveling colombia for a month and divanga was probably top 2 hostels ive stayed in. Staff was SUPER friendly, extreamly helpful, and an overall awesome environment. AC was a very wonderful addition to our stay. its a little bit of a walk from down town and finding "divanga" in "taganga" without speaking Spanish and no service was a challenge, but once found it was all good. I will go back and its highly recommended.

The hostel is slightly out of way but has a good feel. The staff are great and the kitchen serves up some good food at a fair price. Only complaint would have to be them moving us around and us not quite knowing why.

We stayed here multiple times between visits to Tayrona, Ciudad Perdida, Minca, etc. and really liked the hostel. If we could rate the local staff higher than 5/5, we would, as they were absolutely great. Pool area is really nice, privates and dorms are clean and most have air conditioning. Thanks, Jared & Alex

Backpackers that wasn't staying at the hostel (NO GUESTs) were using cocaine in my room . I feel really uncomfortable that night because I was worried for my belongings. The only thing from this hostel I didn't like. However, The Staff is super friendly and good, and the hostel is clean.

Really enjoyed our stay here. No lockers in dorm room, but had great storage room under the bed so it kept rooms tidy. Stayed in both an ac and non ac room, both were great, good is amazing, staff friendly. I good place to chill out and a short 5min walk to the beach! Ended up coming back and staying again!

Rooms and common areas are really great, good environment! However, I don't like the hostel policy. I booked a room, they put me in other better and they wanted me to pay the difference. Besides, they increased the room price next day, nobody informed about this but they required me to pay the difference in the check out. The hostel is awesome but these details make the hostel worse and I don't like it.

• 19th Dec 2015
  • Spain

Great staff , amazing food in restaurant , nice chilled environment, room was spotless couldn't ask for more

I really enjoyed this hostel but Taganga itself is not anything to write home about. Did not feel safe at night and the whole town is kind of in shambles. At least the hostel is nice!

great atmosphere and a nice common area, good to meet people.

Divanga B&B was more a hostel than your traditional bed and breakfast, but I think it had more to do with the groups of people that were staying there: really loud, the kind that never leaves the hostel. The hostel is really nice. The rooms are small but comfortable and clean. The common areas are really lovely. One negative thing was that I was told the breakfast was included oin the price and when I received my final tab I discovered it was not, so I had to paid extra.

Amazing hostel. Staff are super friendly. Very clean rooms and bathroom. Mine had fan and AC. And I had a very good breakfast included. Lovely clean pool and the best food in taganga in the restaurant. Friendly sociable atmosphere, great bar. Brilliant value for money. Stay here if you're in taganga. I'm only sorry I had to leave. Oh and I never leave reviews, the first one I've left in over a year travelling.

• 19th Nov 2015

Really fun hostel and the staff is amazing. Definitely stay here is you are in taganga

Had a lovely break in Divanga for two nights in November. Staff were so friendly and helpful,the pool was lovely and the food delicious! Taganga itself was a bit disappointing.We found it to be quite dangerous although the hostel was great in advising the safest route to get to the beach, which routes to avoid and even pay for security men at night on the safe route to protect guests in the area.The beach of taganga was also very dirty with a lot of rubbish in the sea so we're grateful for pool!

Food is a bit pricey - but worth it!

Great hostel. The A/C worked great. The staff was very helpful.

An excellent hostel in quite a troubled, unsafe town (i was robbed by the police; there are huge areas marked unsafe by hostel staff). Staff, food, drinks, private rooms, and pool were all great. They were able to organise transport and tours from there. If i were to be back in Taganga, which is highly unlikely, i would stay in this hostel.

very well worth your stay

• 1st Oct 2015
  • Puerto Rico

Divanga was great. There was a slight problem with my booking because I only did it on the day but they were helpful in sorting it out. Staff were great, facilities were great and the layout and bar make it super easy to meet people. The food at the restaurant, although pricey, is the best I had in taganga

One of our favorite hostels during a 3,5 month journey trough South America. Friendly staff, nice pool, everything is maintained exceptionally well. Perfect place to chill out. Recommended!