Divanga Bed & Breakfast

Fabulous 508 Total Reviews

• lisardzk
  • France, Female, 18-24
16th Mar 2017

Amazing place with such a good vibe! We extended our stay. The food is deliciosa, nice pool, nice events and DJ Lucy's deep house is great ! We will recommand this place for sure.

Thank you Lisa for your review. We hope to see you soon!

• England, Male, 31-40
21st Feb 2017

Great place, really great staff, excellent breakfast... thanks Mac.

Thank you very much Josh. Hope to see you soon!

29th Jan 2017

Un muy buen hostel, la piscina increíble, el personal muy amable, bar, mesa de pool, es un verdadero Oasis en medio de la pobreza y los vendedores de droga de las calles que lo rodean

Gracias por tu comentario. Hasta pronto!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

The crew at divanaga are amazing, beautiful fun people who are very accommodating and very fun. The rooms are clean and comfy with air conditioning and lockers. Atmosphere is wonderful whether your sitting poolside soaking in the sun or watching the sunset from the bar it's a good time all around. But I think what really makes this hostel so amazing is the people that run it, Lucy and all the staff where super fun, and I'll probably be back soon.

Thank you for your comments. Hope to see you soon!

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
24th Jan 2017

Great hostel with bar and restaurant. I staid there most of the time enjoying the pool, food, drinks, entertainment, nice people I met, incredibly friendly staff...and Lucy is a gem. She a great dj and I was lucky to meet the legendary owner I'd heard about. Congrats everybody, wonderful job.

Thank you very much for your comments. Hope to see you soon!

• Denmark, Male, 41+
21st Jan 2017

I had 6 great days at Divanga, Enjoyed the room, the pool and the relaxed atmosphere. Food in the restaurant is excellent, and they had a nice bar with pool table and a view over the bay. Divanga is the place in Taganga, and can be used as a base for day excursions as well.

Thank you very much, we hope to see you soon!

17th Jan 2017
8.0

Bad check in with Alejandro. Wasn't given a map or any helpful info about the area; rather, he just kept trying to sell me on tours. He also incorrectly told me I could do a late checkout and leave my things in the room. Lucie is a doll, restaurant on-site is great, and hostel is social at night. I'd recommend better volunteers/staff and more electrical outlets (there were 2 in the whole room). Also, A/C costs extra, and I was charged for this ($10000 COP) even though it was never turned on!

We are sorry about your experience with Alejandro, Next time will be better. Thank you for your review, we always to improve our service. Hope to see you soon!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
11th Jan 2017

Awesome hostel, one of the best I have stayed in. Great mix between relaxing, eating and partying. The staff are sensational and attracts a great diverse group of travellers. Will come back for sure!

Thank you very much for your review. Hope to see you soon!

3rd Jan 2017
8.0

Lovely hostel in a not so nice place. Do not walk around Taganga after dark. We got held at knife point. When we first arrived the hostel messed up our booking so me and my friend had to share a single bed. We weren't the only booking which they had made a mistake on. However if you are looking to stay in Taganga though, this probably one of the best hostels in the area. Lovely swimming pool, clean, with a nice atmosphere.

Sorry about your experience with our recepcionist. Next time will be better. We hope to see you soon!

• shyampat5
  • England, All Male Group, 18-24
16th Dec 2016

This hostel is a real gem and just set a little way off the beach in comparison to most other hostels in town.... a 10 min walk to the beach where you'll find all the restaurants and dive shops. Clean ac rooms with a great breakfast included in the price. The food at the hostel is well priced and is the best food you'll find in town. The chefs are amazing and really cater to all yours needs. Alejandro on the reception desk is awesome and very helpful regarding tours to tayrona national park etc