Dixo's Oporto Hostel Reviews

Rua Mouzinho da Silveira 72, Porto, Portugal

It was the best place! Nice staff, very clean, we had a wonderful stay!

Not the most comfortable beds, and this hostel really lacks a lounge area that is close to the kitchen, meaning it's difficult to meet people to begin with. However the balcony provides stunning views of Porto and the staff are always on hand if you need them

great hostel,perfect location.had a great stay there and i defenitely recomend it

Cute hostel right in the center of Porto. Only a few minutes walk to the watersite and to a lot of the city's most historic sites. Check out the rooftop terrace. Amazing view. The breakfast could have been a little bit more diversed. All in all a great hostel I would totally recommend.

I' ve enjoyed my stay in this hostel very much. It has an amazing rooftop, included yummi breakfast, nice staff which you can ask just everything and a very good atmosphere! :)

• 18th Aug 2015

Nice hostel, but not so good to meet other travelers

They could offer a more diverse breakfast.

We had a great time there. The staff was very nice, the hostel had a lot of activities sight seeing your, Porto caves visit etc.. It is just a bit noisy in the morning but too inconvienient

• 14th Aug 2015

Very well located hostel, you are next to every district of Porto. The staff is charming, friendly and very helpful. Hostel cosy with a beautiful panoramique view from his rooftop ! I recommend it

If you want a calm and beautiful spot in Porto's center this is great – the rooftop terrace is amazing. But it's not a place to meet people, it's very very quiet and most people keep to themselves! Also the showers are really small.

Very good hostel. When I go to Porto I usually stay there. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the bathrooms are good, the breakfast is great with an excellent view to the city on the top floor and the staff is super friendly and helpful. Recommended.

Nice hostel! Good location, but there was a lot of noise comming from the street. If you do not mind the noise, then I would really recommend it.

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

It was awesome place and the top floor has the roof teras, it was good viewpoint as well!!! Nice staff!!!

Great hostel! The location is perfect, safe, and near the river. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The walking tour and pub crawl organized by the hostel is great! The rooms are nice and spacious and bathrooms are clean. The rooftop terrace is a great plus as well.

This is a great hostel. The staff are super nice and they go out of their way to make you feel at home. The pub crawl, although not operated by hostel staff, is the best one I went to in Europe. The rooms have AC and the beds are comfortable so sleep quality is pretty good. The only negative aspects I can think of are: fees I disagree with (e.g., 3 EUR for renting a towel), and the common areas are small, Finally, the woman at the front desk is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

The hostel is very central, lovely old style, very Clean ( travellers are not enough respectful sometimes) The staff is so nice, helpful and welcoming. Nice breakfeast is offer in the kitchen .

• 30th Jul 2015

I came back to this hostel just because of its everything. I have to say that the view from the roof was really nicer than other spot and staffs were still friendly. Thank you for having me!

Showers are very small and it's difficult to get changed in the bathrooms.

Perfect hostel to visit Porto. Great location, great staff and great facilities. Maybe the breakfast should be more various, but it was ok. I definitely reccomend it

• 8th Jul 2015

This was our third hostel in Porto and by far our favorite. It was very welcoming and homie. The room we had didn't have a good amount of light so that kinda sucked. The breakfast was standard and free. The bathrooms are segregated by gender. The kitchen is on the fifth floor but has all the amenities (including a wok!) the terrace is beautiful! The staff are so kind. The location is right near the river.

« first « Prev 1 2 3