Dixo's Oporto Hostel Reviews

Rua Mouzinho da Silveira 72, Porto, Portugal

great hostel,perfect location.had a great stay there and i defenitely recomend it

They could offer a more diverse breakfast.

We had a great time there. The staff was very nice, the hostel had a lot of activities sight seeing your, Porto caves visit etc.. It is just a bit noisy in the morning but too inconvienient

• 14th Aug 2015

Very well located hostel, you are next to every district of Porto. The staff is charming, friendly and very helpful. Hostel cosy with a beautiful panoramique view from his rooftop ! I recommend it

If you want a calm and beautiful spot in Porto's center this is great – the rooftop terrace is amazing. But it's not a place to meet people, it's very very quiet and most people keep to themselves! Also the showers are really small.

Very good hostel. When I go to Porto I usually stay there. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the bathrooms are good, the breakfast is great with an excellent view to the city on the top floor and the staff is super friendly and helpful. Recommended.

Nice hostel! Good location, but there was a lot of noise comming from the street. If you do not mind the noise, then I would really recommend it.

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

It was awesome place and the top floor has the roof teras, it was good viewpoint as well!!! Nice staff!!!

Great hostel! The location is perfect, safe, and near the river. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The walking tour and pub crawl organized by the hostel is great! The rooms are nice and spacious and bathrooms are clean. The rooftop terrace is a great plus as well.

This is a great hostel. The staff are super nice and they go out of their way to make you feel at home. The pub crawl, although not operated by hostel staff, is the best one I went to in Europe. The rooms have AC and the beds are comfortable so sleep quality is pretty good. The only negative aspects I can think of are: fees I disagree with (e.g., 3 EUR for renting a towel), and the common areas are small, Finally, the woman at the front desk is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

The hostel is very central, lovely old style, very Clean ( travellers are not enough respectful sometimes) The staff is so nice, helpful and welcoming. Nice breakfeast is offer in the kitchen .

• 30th Jul 2015

I came back to this hostel just because of its everything. I have to say that the view from the roof was really nicer than other spot and staffs were still friendly. Thank you for having me!

Showers are very small and it's difficult to get changed in the bathrooms.

Perfect hostel to visit Porto. Great location, great staff and great facilities. Maybe the breakfast should be more various, but it was ok. I definitely reccomend it

• 8th Jul 2015

This was our third hostel in Porto and by far our favorite. It was very welcoming and homie. The room we had didn't have a good amount of light so that kinda sucked. The breakfast was standard and free. The bathrooms are segregated by gender. The kitchen is on the fifth floor but has all the amenities (including a wok!) the terrace is beautiful! The staff are so kind. The location is right near the river.

A very nice hostel with friendly and helpfull staff and the best view over Porto from the roof terrace!! :)

• 3rd Jul 2015

My friends and I had a great stay at Dixo's. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hostel is a short walk away from most of the sights of Porto. We stayed in an 8-person room, which was partitioned into 2 sections with 4 beds each. The kitchen is on the top floor, and Porto naturally has many hills, so get ready for some exercise! When I come back to Porto I will certainly stay here again, it is an incredible value for your money. Thanks Dixo's!

We really enjoyed our stay at Dixo's. The staff were helpful and very friendly, especially with recommendations restaurants and places to check out. The location was amazing- close to the train station and in the downtown area. The only cons were the bathrooms were a little dirty and the beds weren't the most comfortable. Other than those minor things, we would definitely recommend this place to other travelers.

• 22nd Jun 2015

I stayed at Dixo's for São Joao festival recently and it was absolutely amazing. The hostel is in the perfect location to the waterfront which is a great place to spend time in Porto, and only a short uphill walk to other key sights. The hostel was immaculately clean, staff all super friendly, great facilities, and a really comfortable easygoing atmosphere. The Festival was amazing but made even more fun by my stay at Dixo's, I would highly recommend this hostel for a great stay in Oporto!

The staff were great, really friendly and helpful. The breakfast room was amazing, and nice bright and open space with good selection. The location was perfect for my needs, however the is street noise and the bedroom I stayed in was like a greenhouse so we had the windows open fully day and night, but then it was 34 degrees....

« first « Prev 1 2 3