Dixo's Oporto Hostel Reviews

Rua Mouzinho da Silveira 72, Porto, Portugal

Nice and beautyfull place! Confortable beds and delicious breakfast.

I loved being in that Hostel, and the staff was also great. Congratulations for a wonderful experience.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 31-40

We were missing only sockets in our room to charge our phones. Otherwise everything was very nice!

It's a hostel really cool and adorable. I like it so much! The electronic locker is another thing that I am happy with. Great price and truly good location. I love your terrace! The problem is that the hot water is a little bit cool, and the signal of WIFI is too weak upstairs.

The best hostel in the world I have ever stayed at. FANTASTIC, beautiful hostel with the most courteous, genuine, and helpful staff. I would (will!) come back to Portugal just to stay here again

• 5th Dec 2014

Friendliest staff we've met so far! Great location and offers free walkin tours that are a great way to get to know this beautiful city!

wifi network is not accessible outside common area

I only stayed at this hostel overnight and it was an ideal place to do so. They do free breakfast and it's a pretty cool old building. Staff were friendly and it was really clean.

Great little hostel in the heart of the city. Super clean, with breakfast, nice atmosphere. Perfect !

best stay of my life. It was simply amazing. They really do make you feel like home

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Highly recommend this hostel, all I have to say!!

• 4th Nov 2014

I loved this hostel, eveybody was being really nice and it felt like home right away. They have a rooftop terrace with a beautiful view over Porto, and a cosy kitchen where you can make your own meals. The location is very central, close to the train station Sao Bento and easy to find. The hostel offers free walking tours, pub crawls and other activities.

Great rooftop. Correct breakfast and clean rooms and toilets

This hostel is a real gem! lovely decorated, super friendly staff and cleaner than my home ;) highly recommended!

Very nice people to welcome you and help you during the stay ! The top flor is great with this fabulous view over the city and the river. The only point is that the building is rather noising with the doors, so it's good for a stay with friends when you're not looking for a very quiet place.

• 24th Oct 2014

What an amazing hostel! The building/rooms are wonderful (so much love for detail), the beds really comfortable, the kitchen and common area under the roof are amazing plus they have an incredible roof terrace from which you can see all over Porto (!), the location is perfect inbetween the Tejo river and the city centre. Also, the staff is just so super friendly and attentive and made us immediately feel at home! Definitely my number one hostel and I'd come back to Porto just for the hostelll :)

Really nice place and confortable beds. Clean gender separate bathrooms. Good breakfast. The only bad thing is that you have to climb 4 floors by stairs to reach the kitchen.

Absolutely perfect little place to meet people, friendliest staffs with breakfast to boot. Really cool and well designed and decorated place. Lots of stairs though.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

The room was nice and cosy and everything else in the hostel was really nice but we thought the room was a bit overpriced (double room with shared bathroom) and the place was very noisy (we regularly use hostels and also dorms but we found this particularly noisy).

Everything about this hostel was amazing. It's located right in the middle of the city center, two minutes away from the riverfront. The tours organized by the hostel were fantastic. The best part about the hostel was the staff--the tour guides and the front desk workers. They were extremely friendly and unbelievably helpful, even organizing my airport shuttle and a special breakfast for me at 5am! The facilities were very clean and secure. I would definitely recommend staying at Dixo's.

« first « Prev 1 2 3