Dixo's Oporto Hostel Reviews

Rua Mouzinho da Silveira 72, Porto, Portugal

The best Hostel that I've stayed so far. The persons who work in there are great! Good value, nice location and excellent breakfast :D Will definitely come back, probably this year, and in the future

AS A SENIOR, THE STAIRS WERE A LITTLE TUFF TO HANDLE OTHER THAN THAT, IT WAS A GREAT STAY

thank you for a very comfortable and safe stay I liked the following additional features city guiding tour the information for a one day visit in Porto the rooms (room mates) and painted walls the offered breakfast combination what might be difficult for other people could be a missing elevator and some poetry on the fridge (I thought it might be a matter of age)

Charming and beautiful hostel, the best location, balcony and restaurant on the roof has got amazing view, staff is so kind, I felt like home.. everything is so clean and other guest are all very kind.. Porto would not be Porto without Dixo's Hostel! One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! I hope to come back...

We spent 4 nights at Dixo's, it was just perfect. Nice breakfast, stunning view from the rooftop... Highly recommended !

1 2 Next » last »