Dixo's Oporto Hostel Reviews

Rua Mouzinho da Silveira 72, Porto, Portugal

Good Location ,Staff were helpful and friendly.

• 9th Jun 2014

Wonderful staff, great location, chill vibes

• 7th Jun 2014

The staff and location were great. The showers were almost cold though.

We really loved this hostel! Nice people, nice atmosphere, nice terrace on the roof. It was also nice that we could buy cheap beers and soft drinks at the reception and pay afterwards. For me it was one of the best hostels I've ever visited. I can't say anything bad about it.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

Amazing hostel. Stay here.

Excellent!, just had some issues with the wi-fi connection. Also, the breakfast is very limited, just bread, cereal and beverages. Would have loves some fruit, though.

• 30th May 2014
  • Mexico

Hello, I stayed Dixo's hostel about a month ago, and I really wanted to say thank you for your kindness...!!! Because of you guys, I could make best memories when I stayed in Porto. and also, I could eat best francesinha :-) If I go to Porto again, I really want to stay at your hostel again.

Really nice hostel. It is close of everything, clean, cheap, good breakfast, kind staff and good rooms. You will not regret.

Our stay at dixo's oporto was excellent as usual :) Location is the best, local terrace with great view, tasty bread at breakfast. Really nice and helpful staff. You should join one of the free walking tour it's worth it! Highly recommend!

I just want to say 'It was owesome'

• 15th May 2014
  • South Korea

Dixo's hostel is great! The staff are super helpful and the hostel is beautiful, clean and welcoming!

• 15th May 2014

good! good! good! best!!!

The Hostel has a great location and good rooms. But the thing that makes it stand out is the Staff!! Everyone in the hostel is so cool and passionate and helpful and interactive. Will be back here definitely!

great hostel with great location and atmosphere! perfect!

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at. If you're coming to Porto, stay here! Positives: extremely friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, breakfast included, wifi in the room, amazing view from terrace, super cheap Negatives: nothing from what i can remember

A perfect place to stay for us with our 2 and a half years old son. A beautiful clean bulding with nice kitchen, eating room and roof balcony. A nice and helpful staff. Our little boy had great fun with travellers and staff, he loved the ladies making breakfast. No doubt: an adress you have to go!!

Nice place, the staff were friendly enough and helpful with the maps and so on.

• 3rd May 2014
  • New Zealand

Dixo's Oporto has a great crew. They are all very willing to help find the best spots in town and are always open for a little chat. The roof terrace is a beauty by the way

• 2nd May 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

One of the best hostel ive ever been

I cannot say enough good things about this hostel. It was so perfectly located--very easy to get to and from many cool places in the city. The staff was amazingly friendly, and recommended wonderful excursions with an expertise that you can only get from locals. There are many great people staying at this hostel, and I made some fantastic travel friends just from chatting with people in the common area or on the upstairs balcony. It's seriously the best!

1 2 3 Next » last »