Dixo's Oporto Hostel Reviews

Rua Mouzinho da Silveira 72, Porto, Portugal

One of the best hostel ive ever been

I cannot say enough good things about this hostel. It was so perfectly located--very easy to get to and from many cool places in the city. The staff was amazingly friendly, and recommended wonderful excursions with an expertise that you can only get from locals. There are many great people staying at this hostel, and I made some fantastic travel friends just from chatting with people in the common area or on the upstairs balcony. It's seriously the best!

Cool atmosphere, very cosy and amazing view from the balcony.

Dixo's was far more than I could have asked for out of a 15 euro hostel. The rooms and bathrooms were spotlessly clean, the staff were all really kind and willing to help or just have a chat, the breakfast was tasty, and the terrace was amaaaaazing. In terms of location, it was the best in the city. Close to the river, all main attractions, and lots of cute shops and restaurants. They also offered four free walking tours throughout the day, as well as nightly put crawls. Highly recommended!!

• 20th Apr 2014

This hostel was in an amazing location and the staff was really helpful. The rooftop terrace was my favorite place to have breakfast and look out over the city. The building was absolutely beautiful as well.

Very good, thanks

This hostel was in a great location, and the staff was super friendly. The rooms were clean, and they had a really cute terrace where you could have breakfast or chill out in between sightseeing. I would definitely stay there again!

Would reccomend this hostel to anyone visiting Porto! :) wonderful, hospitable staff

• 11th Apr 2014

Had an amazing stay at Dixos hostel last weekend. Dixos has the friendliest, most helpful staff I've ever experienced, they will go out of their way to ensure you have a great stay. On top of that our room was clean and spacious with comfy beds. Each room comes with a locker and a key so you don't have to bring a lock. Bathrooms are always clean. Breakfast is decent. Best part of the hostel is the rooftop terrace where we spent every night watching the sunset with a bottle of wine.

One of the best places I've ever stayed and felt like home. The whole hostel was clean and the staff made our trip - they were friendly and knowledgable. They also have a great amount of security measures in places, even though the city didn't feel unsafe it was a nice to have those in place.

It was really good hostel I've ever been. the staff, atmosphere, location....... everything is perfect.~!!! I really recommand you.

We really enjoyed our stay at Dixo's! The staff were super friendly and helpful, the rooms were secure and comfortable, the kitchen was fully equipped, and you can't beat the view from the terrace overlooking the river. We felt at home during our stay at Dixo's. Would certainly recommend the hostel for anyone who's planning to visit Porto. Dixo's is a great deal for the money!

• 20th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Such hospitable staff and clean facilities. We loved having access to the porch!

• 14th Mar 2014

It is located in near the river. It's only 5 minutes walk to the river.

• 13th Mar 2014

Great place with a great view of Porto from the terrace. Its very close to the train stain and the river which made it convenient. Staff was very helpful.

i love it

• 6th Mar 2014

Outstanding hostel! !

My second time at Dixo´s. Great Staff, excellent common room - i´ll come back for sure!

1 2 3 Next » last »