Dixo's Oporto Hostel Reviews

Rua Mouzinho da Silveira 72, Porto, Portugal

WiFi does not work upstairs. This is annoying because the kitchen is on the top (5th) floor, reception with WiFi on the bottom. It also prevents room wifi. The staff don't know where the router is so they can't even reset it. The entrance isn't obvious. There is a small sign next to a door facing the street. Some people found it cold, they didn't have enough heaters for all the rooms. Otherwise a nice hostel and I enjoyed my stay. I Slept well

I felt very much welcome and at home here. It is the perfect location. Awesome rooftop view. Friendly wonderful staff. Very clean and great atmosphere. Ideally situated. Historical charm. Lockers under bed and great blankets. I wish the doors were not so noisy to close and I hope the computer is soon available. Thank you for an awesome stay. I will be back!

I loved stay at Dixo's, everything there was great! The bedrooms are clean and confortable, the staffs are friendly and helpful, the bathrooms are always clean, the kitchen is really good and for me, the special space is the rooftop, there is a great view of the city and you can stay there enjoying the view while you drink a beer (Super bock, Portuguese beer). The atmosphere are great and similar with Brazil (reduced a little my homesickness). Thank you so much, Dixo's ;). Ah, great breakfast!

Nice and beautyfull place! Confortable beds and delicious breakfast.

I loved being in that Hostel, and the staff was also great. Congratulations for a wonderful experience.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 31-40

We were missing only sockets in our room to charge our phones. Otherwise everything was very nice!

It's a hostel really cool and adorable. I like it so much! The electronic locker is another thing that I am happy with. Great price and truly good location. I love your terrace! The problem is that the hot water is a little bit cool, and the signal of WIFI is too weak upstairs.

The best hostel in the world I have ever stayed at. FANTASTIC, beautiful hostel with the most courteous, genuine, and helpful staff. I would (will!) come back to Portugal just to stay here again

• 5th Dec 2014

Friendliest staff we've met so far! Great location and offers free walkin tours that are a great way to get to know this beautiful city!

wifi network is not accessible outside common area

1 2 3 Next » last »