Dixo's Oporto Hostel Reviews

Rua Mouzinho da Silveira 72, Porto, Portugal

I have stayed in some 25-30 hostels across Europe, and this hostel has to be the best that I have stayed in. Their tag line of - a home away from home - could not be more apt. Sarah was an excellent host and really helped us with directions and helped us feel at home. #besthostel

We loved our stay at Dixo's. Great rooms, comfy beds, excellent location and a rooftop terrace with views over the city. Really helpful and friendly staff; Paulo gave me a full tour of the hostel and all the info on what to do in Porto when I arrived at 1am! Only thing that could be improved was the showers, the shower head wasn't able to be attached to the wall.

Very good place! And kindly all staff lol

Great staff. A little noisy if you're looking for quiet. The mattress needed to be updated but the rest of the hostel was great! Kitchen was awesome and bathrooms were clean. The staff was so helpful!

• 8th Apr 2015