Dizzy Daisy Downtown Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pedzichow 9, Krakow, Poland

Good location in center of Krakow. Not much of an atmosphere in the lobby, or at least no one else I met spoke English. More groups and families. Washer and dryer kept being stopped while I was doing laundry and I wasted a lot of time. Very clean and quiet if you're interested in that.

Overall, my stay was positive. However there are few things that could really be improved. First off, if you don't like smoke, this hostel is not for you. You have to walk through the courtyard and entrance through everyone smoking. Many of them were the employees. My only other real issue was the horrible Internet connection. Otherwise, the location was good and central. It was about a 5-10 minute walk to the Old City. It was very convenient to the bus and train station.

Nice hostel. Staff were friendly even if some of the other guests weren't! Nice common room with kitchen and good facilities. Shower rooms were clean and well equipped. Security was a bit questionable as the code to get into the dorms seemed to be given out easily without asking for proof that you were actually staying there. Overall a pleasant stay.

Very nice place, I would definitely recommend it! clean, quiet and good location. Staff was friendly and answered all our question, the trip to the salt mine they booked for us was not so well organised though.

Loved this hostel. The rooms were spacious with a sofa and lockers, facilities were good, 5 min walk from Old Town and there was a good atmosphere. The only downside I can think of is that the dorms are not individually locked, but as there are only 3 dorms to a floor I didn't feel that security was a problem.

Would strongly recommend

Free welcome shot, happy days. P.s. Staff lovely and helpful. Wonderful kitchen facilities and the cleanliness was good. Lovely big airy rooms. Fabulous.

Friendly staff and good facilities combined with a great location made it a lovely stay in Krakow. Highly recommended.

very helpful staff. everything was within walking distance.

My only downfall was the way we were greeted at breakfast from next door the two women clearly saw myself and friend standing there and ignored us for a minute eventually they came to us and were not much help. We ended up having breakfast in the hostel itself, tea/coffee which was free of charge! Excellent stay, very friendly lad greeted us on arrival! Shower lovely, room fab ! Overall great stay!

Great location on regards to the bus/train station and Old Town. Great value for money. We were sceptical of everyone's reviews about the creaky floors, but in all seriousness they are creaky!

Me and my friend were very impressed with the quality of the hostel. The rooms are large and the lockers are big enough to put a big suitcase. We had some problems with the shower 'cause it wasn't coming hot water, but they solved the problem pretty quickly and the employees are there to help you with anything. Since Krakow is pretty small the location of the hostel is really good. It's a great place to stay even more than just a few days. Totally recommended.

A bit of a weird place but for the price it was decent. The rooms were secured by a code that I'm fairly certain didn't change ever. The rooms were spacious but pretty outdated. Fairly average. The tours they set you up with aren't the best I would do another one.

Supernice:Staff,location,price,breakfast included,rooms,.showers,living room everything perfect. :)

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. The location was close enough to walk everywhere, but far enough away from the noise of Krakow's active bar scene so you can sleep when you want to. The floor in the dorms does creak pretty badly, but the room was spacious and it was nice to have a locker to put our stuff in. The staff were all really nice and helpful in booking tours to other places and there was an inviting kitchen/common area to hang out in. Overall, great place. I'd go back!

Highly recommendable! close to old town, comfortable rooms, good kitchen and very clean.

Nice hostel.But wifi didn't work for a lot of it. Still lovely people, secure :) Cheap

Great staff, very good location and overall a great stay! Had a private room which was very clean and well equipped! Can't complain about that can I!

Overall great value for the money. Everything was clean and the bathroom facilities are great; you actually have room to move around and all of your stuff won't get wet while taking a shower. Yes, the floors creak but that's only because it's a very old building. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and you're close to both the train station/bus station/awesome shopping mall and the Old Town.

Located near the main train station which was convenient for making day trips out of Krakow. Dorms were spacious and comfortable, but the wifi was patchy and difficult to access at times.