Dizzy Daisy Downtown Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pedzichow 9, Krakow, Poland

Overall excellent, pretty good location, good value for money and good kitchen facilities. However there was one really moody member of staff who we ended up calling 'b**** face moody pants'. Would definitely recommend taking the tour to Aushwitz from here as it worked really well.

The hostel was great! A 10 minute walk to Old Town, nearby small grocery stores, and at the Center of it all. The hostel was very clean. The beds were very comfortable! They have a common area, and free tea/coffee. The showers were spacious, which was really nice. They had good security. There isn't a charger for each individual bed, but I didn't think that was a big deal. Overall, I was really impressed!

Groovey there's no other word for it

Very nice and clean. TV to watch films. Book swap great idea. Nice staff. Good location.

Execellent location, just 5 min. walk from both train station and downtown. Good value for money and big rooms. My only complain was that linen wasn't very clean and walls thin enough to hear anything from the adjoining rooms.

We had a great stay in this hostel and the staff were very helpful. The downside was there were a lot of people to one bathroom

Everything was great apart from the longest and slowest check-in ever!

The worst hostel experience I have had in my worldwide travel. The staff were rude and unhelpful, anytime I had to interact with them they made me feel like I was a hassle. I don't think I saw one of them smile once when talking to a guest. When you are a solo traveller, to be made to feel unwelcome at a hostel when you arrive and don't know a single person or thing, creates a very negative experience. No social atmosphere either. Facilities average. Location good. I would not stay again.

Well placed and a nice place. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. To be fair, the set-up feels more hotel-y than hostel-y, but I still met some great people hanging out in the common room. Otherwise, amazing.

The location is perfectly located a few blocks from the old city. The staff is friendly and helpful, from inquiries about trips to teaching you how to use the Internet to track the buses. Each room had it's own locking cabinet per bed, included with the price of the room. Also, the beds are numbered, and you're given the number of your bed when you arrive. It's important to realize the bottom bunks are odd, and the top bunks are even. That means bed 1 is actually on the bottom.

Good location in center of Krakow. Not much of an atmosphere in the lobby, or at least no one else I met spoke English. More groups and families. Washer and dryer kept being stopped while I was doing laundry and I wasted a lot of time. Very clean and quiet if you're interested in that.

Overall, my stay was positive. However there are few things that could really be improved. First off, if you don't like smoke, this hostel is not for you. You have to walk through the courtyard and entrance through everyone smoking. Many of them were the employees. My only other real issue was the horrible Internet connection. Otherwise, the location was good and central. It was about a 5-10 minute walk to the Old City. It was very convenient to the bus and train station.

Nice hostel. Staff were friendly even if some of the other guests weren't! Nice common room with kitchen and good facilities. Shower rooms were clean and well equipped. Security was a bit questionable as the code to get into the dorms seemed to be given out easily without asking for proof that you were actually staying there. Overall a pleasant stay.

Very nice place, I would definitely recommend it! clean, quiet and good location. Staff was friendly and answered all our question, the trip to the salt mine they booked for us was not so well organised though.

Loved this hostel. The rooms were spacious with a sofa and lockers, facilities were good, 5 min walk from Old Town and there was a good atmosphere. The only downside I can think of is that the dorms are not individually locked, but as there are only 3 dorms to a floor I didn't feel that security was a problem.

Would strongly recommend

Free welcome shot, happy days. P.s. Staff lovely and helpful. Wonderful kitchen facilities and the cleanliness was good. Lovely big airy rooms. Fabulous.

Friendly staff and good facilities combined with a great location made it a lovely stay in Krakow. Highly recommended.

very helpful staff. everything was within walking distance.