Dizzy Daisy Hostel Prague Reviews

Dittrichova 330, Prague, Czech Republic

Booked a 4 bed dorm, 3 of the beds were great the 4th was a camp bed which was not too comfey. Staff were great and very helpful, would definitely stay again! Free computers and Internet were provided which is perfect travels who haven't decided where to go next! The suggestion of the resutant across the street was fabulous.

Positives: -ensuite per room -powerpoints for each bed -good location (near metro, supermarket

Pro: The location of the Hostel was good. Rooms were ok (not really nice, but ok and clean). Contra: We had to change the room (we booked just two nights) as they were overbooked, which was not very comfortable. There is also no big kitchen or common room as you would expect it to be in a hostel. Furthermore they have now Wifi in the rooms (only common room) and there were no soap and towels available. Be also aware that they charge 2% extra if you pay via Credit Card.

We were 5 and stayed in a kind of apartment: 2 rooms, one double and one triple. The bathroom was private. Very clean and comfortable. Location is good, out of the old town, but still in the center and really close to the river with good transport connections. Negative point: no wifi inside the room.

Very nice place to stay. Not far from the city center and only 10 minutes away from the coach station by subway. Staff is very helpfull too and the atmosphere is great (little kitchen/living room to meet some people and a bar right across the street to have a beer)

Very good hostel, lovely staff and nice sized rooms. No air-con and they appear to have a beetle infestation on the ground floor... Other than that it's really good, staff are amazing and easily walkable to the town centre within half an hour. Also, go to the "use-it" centre round the corner and stock up on maps, they're really useful!

Decent location but not really much happening at the hostel in terms of organised events

It is a great hostel, nice and helpful staff, good location, good value for money! cheers!

• 25th Jul 2013

If you have a small budget this Hostel is for you. It's clean, good location (close to the metro and only one station from all the touristics attractions) If you're looking for a comfortable bed...they are not though. In general, it's a nice hostel.

Beds were extremely uncomfortable. But good for a cheap stay if you catch one of the cheap days. Not much of a party scene, the common room is tiny and people just on their phones the entire time.

Awesome price, super clean, nice bathroom, and the staff are incredibly helpful! An absolute delight for what you pay! The room was much nicer than what I expected.

• 18th Jul 2013
  • Poland

Not a bad place for the price. Really good location. A few things that would improve this place expenentially: a kitchen/ common room on another floor (the bottom one is pretty cramped) wifi on all floors and just better wifi in general.

Lovely Hostel, very safe, lovely staff. Great location to the centre of Prague!

• 16th Jul 2013

Really good for the price! Basic facillities and good cleanliness. Not to much atmosphere if your not looking for it, but friendly staff who are keen in helping you discover the city if you ask for it.

• 15th Jul 2013

Loved staying here would Definately stay again :)

The hostel staff were really nice (A++) and we felt really welcome there. I liked the fact that there was always someone in the reception to hand you the keys of the room. The problem is that the room (we were 3 friends and the room was triple on the fifth floor) was quite dirt, a bit crammed and the furniture (inc. the beds and mattress) was really old. We did not use the kitchen (just to have a tea) but we liked a lot that tea was free and having WiFi (it didn't reach our floor).

• 4th Jul 2013
  • Spain

The staff were very friendly and helpful, great prices too.

Really enjoyed my stay here. Nice, clean, comfortable with excellent facilities at a very reasonable price. Whoever built this place had people in mind - the semi-private bathrooms and showers are very nice, the rooms are comfy with plenty of space and just lots of little things that make this place nice. The kitchen could be a bit bigger but no big deal. I would definitely stay there again.

They take cash from my card. and ask for payment, . so i pay double, and the said , we will send you money back in 7 days. but it was ok , because i ask for owner to came. And they just take cash from my card .

• 16th Aug 2012
  • Latvia

Meh. My comments are specific to the DORM I stayed in. - hostel did not have enough keys to give me a key to my own dorm room. This meant I had to interrupt whatever a staff member was doing / wait in line / etc every time I wanted into my room. Annoying. - yesterday's guest's dirty sheets were on the floor next to my bed. Gross. - some people got lockers. When I asked about lockers they said "oh, you don't get a locker". - anyone can take anything from the left luggage room. Stupidly insecure.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6