Dizzy Daisy Hostel Riviera Reviews

ul. Waryńskiego 12, Warsaw, Poland

wifi works only in lobby on main floor, very very small and poorly equipped kitchen

This is a very big hostel, I think it's combined with the student accommodation. It is perfectly fine for 1 night. It is located near metro and also has a bus stop nearby where you can catch the bus to the airport. However, lockers where very small in our room, so we couldn't fit our big suitcase there, which is definitely a minus for the hostel's security. I hope the staff will keep that in mind :)

You need more bowls!!

I don't normally give negative feedback but really, the only 2 good things about the hostel - free use of computers and internet and the very helpful staff. Otherwise, the room was quite dirty especially the toilets. There was not even a toilet paper. The kitchen was also in a mess. There was a bin full of rubbish when I arrived and it was not even emptied the whole time I was there.

The hostel unpleasantly surprised us with all the dirt and weird smell in the rooms and especially in shower. Apart from that, everything was quite OK.

It enjoyed my stay in Riviera Hostel. Staff is very friendly and lovely. I would recommend this hostel.

• 22nd Aug 2013
  • Azerbaijan

A large hostel, easy to get to and to find. The roomsare spacious. Not overcrowded with beds like many places are. The staff on the front desk were very helpful and knowledgeable. The ensuite bathrooms were shared with another room (it is/was a university student accommodation in the winter). The kitchen had a pretty basic set of pots and pans. When I visited the metro system was undergoing major work, so the central underground stations were closed, but free buses ran aling the same route.