Dizzy Daisy Hostel Riviera Reviews

ul. Waryńskiego 12, Warsaw, Poland

The hostel was in a good location however we where only given one key to our room and there was a guy staying in there already who made it very uncomfortable for us. We had to nick to get into the accommodation and there was no security for our stuff that we were leaving in the room except for tiny lockers that wouldn't even fit my day pack. We also had to share someone's private bathroom as the hostel is set in an apartment complex. Very odd stay.

These dorms are actually like old student residents (for example our 6 person dorm was actually a three-person room with just shared kitchen and toilet)... The bunk beds (if you sleep in the upper one) are a bit scary - I didn't have any barrier there or anything, I could've just fall from the bed, I was sleeping in the edge. No athmosphere or party. The hostel was really dirty and grey. The wifi works only in the lobby. Only the staff and location were a positive experience.