Dizzy Daisy Hostel Riviera Reviews

ul. Waryńskiego 12, Warsaw, Poland

It's normally a student dorm building which you can feel when you stay there. Located in a good area though and close by to the city centre. I arrived 6am, but could already check in, which was absolutely great! Staff is nice, but unless you ask all the information about the hostel, you will be left alone to find out.

Quite cheap płace with excellent public transport opportunities.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Poland

The location of the hostel is just perfect, but the facilities are very poor.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Greece

The best hostel for 6 euro per a night. Big rooms, comfortable beds, one shower and kitchen for two rooms.

Your staff should know things like where the next cash machine is and where one can buy water. I booked a single room with a shared bathroom, but was not told that the door to the bathroom is inside the room. First, it led to a long search for the bathroom and second the door to it was unlocked, and hence during my absence my neighbours could have stolen something. The window could only be tilted but it was quite hot in the room. The bed linen were way too short for my 1,80 m height.

I was there for three nights, and I was unhappy with the hostel. First of all there is one key to each room that has three people. So when I got a new roommate at midnight he came up and had to keep on knocking until it woke me up just to get inside. Plus, even with a layer of linens, then the sheet covers under me something kept on biting me in my sleep, I came way from the hostel with countless bug bites that were 99.9% not mosquito bites. The shower didn't. Drain properly too.

Actually its liked a discard student accommodation, no wifi in rooms. If you are JUST searching for a cheap stay, it's ok.