Dizzy Daisy Hostel Riviera Reviews

ul. Waryńskiego 12, Warsaw, Poland

During my stay at the hostel, I have noticed that there were some defects, for example the water in the shower cubicle did not drain away immediately after I had a shower, there was broken door hinges when I entered the kitchen and shower room. There was actually a door in the shower room which could not open or close because the screws were not very well tightened and the wood of the door had expanded and made contact with the floor, therefore the opening and closing of the door difficult.

• 11th Sep 2014

It's normally a student dorm building which you can feel when you stay there. Located in a good area though and close by to the city centre. I arrived 6am, but could already check in, which was absolutely great! Staff is nice, but unless you ask all the information about the hostel, you will be left alone to find out.

Quite cheap płace with excellent public transport opportunities.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Poland

The location of the hostel is just perfect, but the facilities are very poor.

The best hostel for 6 euro per a night. Big rooms, comfortable beds, one shower and kitchen for two rooms.

Your staff should know things like where the next cash machine is and where one can buy water. I booked a single room with a shared bathroom, but was not told that the door to the bathroom is inside the room. First, it led to a long search for the bathroom and second the door to it was unlocked, and hence during my absence my neighbours could have stolen something. The window could only be tilted but it was quite hot in the room. The bed linen were way too short for my 1,80 m height.