Dizzy Daisy Hostel Wroclaw Reviews

Plac Grunwaldzki 63, Wroclaw, Poland

We really enjoyed our stay here, despite it not looking or feeling much like your standard hostel, you can forgive that, given that this place is a student dorm for three quarters of the year. People have complained about the location, but there are three different trams that'll get you to the centre in 10 minutes (& we never had to pay once), and in the other direction, there's a great swimming place called "Morskie oko". We found the place to be clean and well run & the rooms spacious & comfy

• 30th Aug 2015

This hostel is a student dorm that becomes a hostel in the summer. So the conditions are bad, like in an average student dorm in Poland. I'm not sure, maybe this information was there when I was booking the room and I just didn't pay attention. But if this information wasn't included in the decription of the place, then it's a pity. It should. Also - they chose one or two nice rooms for the picture. My room was extremely ugly. Plus no towels, no coffee, no soap.