Do Re Mi Vilnius Hostel Reviews

Auku gatve 3, Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania

Bland hostel but adequate in location, cleanliness and security. Fine if you simu want a place to crash as it is not the most sociable of hostels.

• 7th Mar 2015

Excellent hostel, and the two brothers that run the place are friendly and personable. One of the brothers has a BEAUTIFUL golden retriever that came and hung out at the hostel several times; that was the highlight for me. It's a nice place to stay; I just wish there was more of an emphasis on social areas and intermingling. A pub crawl or something along those lines would be nice.

Very good hostel. Clean and well located. The owners are nice and helpful.

Perfect location and facilities, just happened to be empty.

I have stayed at this hostel for 2 nights and I'm really surprised. Everything was really great(as described). The stuff of the hostel was hospitable and always ready to help, so I'm greatful for that. I recommend everybody to choose Do Re Mi, you will never regret of staying there))))

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Ukraine

Perfectly adequate

very nice hostel!!

One of the best hostels I've ever been to so far. I lived in a 6 female dorm, very spacious. There're lots of spaces in the room. Bathroom and toilet are included inside and they are always clean. Common room and kitchen are also spacious. Location is good, just go straight from the hostel for 10-15 mins and you will arrive at the town centre.