Do Re Mi Vilnius Hostel Reviews

Auku gatve 3, Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania

We had a great time staying in this hostel. Staff was very nice and helpful. It's very new and the location is very good. It's very clean. Rooms, common space and kitchen are big. They even did our laundry for a cheap price. Great value. We'll stay here again if we come to Vilnius.

Nice and clean, very good choice for that price. I missed "hostel atmosphere" little bit, but if you need a place for sleeping only, it's perfect. Big kitchen is good as well

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Slovakia

Great hostel. Everthing is very new and very clean. Location in a small side street of Gedeminas Avenue, the Champs Elysee of Vilnius with all its restaurants, shops, theaters, cafes and bars, is quite good, although you have to walk down Gedeminas Avenue for approx. 10 minutes to reach the old town. Local transport to airport, coach station and train station is just a two minutes walk around the corner. And at least: The staff is great and very helpfull. Would stay there again.

Difficult to find better !

i like this hostel :) the location is good and there is a clean kitchen u can cook. the staff are very nice and helpful. the price is good and the room is very clean!!! there is a good hostel!!!!!

Hostel is located not so far from Old Town, on the small quiet street. We booked twin room with private bathroom - room was big and light. We would like to recommend this hostel - we both satisfied of staying here.

Good location right across from the Genocide Museum, not too far from the Old Town. Staff was helpful, everything was clean, generally good WiFi. would definitely recommend.

Staff very friendly, location is very close to the main street and a small walk away from drinking areas. (this is a small city) Found it a little difficult to meet new people. Kitchen and living room in another direction to rooms and was big, but maybe better for people in groups? as a solo traveler id prefer smaller hostel. Was a good central place and very clean. Owners dog sometimes hung around :)

Very relaxed hostel, large common area, large kitchen, plenty of space in the dorm room (I was in a 6-bed dorm in a room that others would have tried to fit 8 in). Very helpful staff, cute dog in the entrance way. Convenient for the Cathedral area and the shops on Gedimino, tho the opposite side of the city from the stations. Will definitely stay there again.

Great Hostel in a heart of the city. The staff is very very nice and helpful.

Really helpful staff members, provided a map and advice where to go and prices (they advised to visit Trakai and it was a brilliant suggestion). Very helpful on how to travel to the airport.

LOVED this hostel, my favorite in Vilnius! The staff is great, facilities are wonderful and clean, and can't beat the location. The common area is downstairs, and far enough away it is completely silent during the night in the rooms which I love. Plus the beds are super comfy! Highly, highly recommend this hostel! I will definitely be staying again.

I've stayed in the Do Re Mi just for 1 night and I'm really satisfied by everything: the location that is to close to the center but is not at the noisy part, the comfortable and very spacious room having it's own bathroom and a toilet and very friendly staff making atmosphere in the hostel so pleasant. The kitchen and the lounge are really spacious too and are well-equipped. I would recommend Do Re Mi to anyone who is looking for pleasant and comfortable stay in Vilnius.

• 3rd May 2014
  • Belarus

In terms of the hostel itself, I think it's probably the best I've stayed in. The staff were friendly and helpful. My only minor complaints are I didn't really like having to be let in as there wasn't always someone immediately available on reception to open the door. The location is good for many things but it is a long walk to the bus and train stations.

i really liked this hostel. it was exceptionally clean and it is well situated - on a quiet street next to a small park yet only a block from all the action. and...the showers had great pressure and consistently hot water.

Very very clean. Very very kind. Very very cozy. I had a great time in the Do Re Mi Vilnius hostel. It's like a heal home for tourists. Great place to stay! Highly recommed! Thanks for everything.

Internet is very slow .not include breakfast is bad.everything is ok.

We loved this hostel, staff were nice, the rooms were very clean and comfortable with excellent bathrooms, nice showers, lots of light. Downstairs there was a big common area with kitchen and a lounge to chill out. A great location opposite the Genocide museum, close by to the supermarket and shops and excellent for exploring Vilnius by foot. Bus stop near by to access the airport. We stayed in the private room with ensuite which was excellent value for money. I would definitely stay here again!

• 12th Apr 2014
  • gizdem23
  • Cyprus

Kitchen is really wonderful! A big big kitchen with all the facilities you need, you can cook and make your own dinner. Rooms are tidy. 6 bed female dorm with lots of space. You can borrow the hair dryer from the staff. However, it is difficult to put big backpacks in the L shaped lockers.

I stayed here for one night during low season. It was good to find because it is located near the city center. The people in the hostel were friendly but not too helpful unfortunately. You had to ask for everything nobody offered you some advices. But the ensuite room was clean and big and I had no problem staying there. Maybe you could provide some more information concerning the hostel as well as for the city. Except for that it was nice staying in Vilnius which I highly recommend.