Do Re Mi Vilnius Hostel Reviews

Auku gatve 3, Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania

I have stayed at this hostel for 2 nights and I'm really surprised. Everything was really great(as described). The stuff of the hostel was hospitable and always ready to help, so I'm greatful for that. I recommend everybody to choose Do Re Mi, you will never regret of staying there))))

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Ukraine

Perfectly adequate

very nice hostel!!

One of the best hostels I've ever been to so far. I lived in a 6 female dorm, very spacious. There're lots of spaces in the room. Bathroom and toilet are included inside and they are always clean. Common room and kitchen are also spacious. Location is good, just go straight from the hostel for 10-15 mins and you will arrive at the town centre.

Staff is really nice. The room is clean and spacious. Well equipped kitchen and large dinning room (separated from the common area)

excellent

Beautiful hostel in a wonderful city. Extremely comfortable.

excellent

My stay at Do Re Mi Hostel was really enjoyable. The staff was both helpful and friendly and the location could not be better with the main street and a museum a few steps away. The female room is spacious and the beds comfortable. The Hostel also offers a tasty Italian coffee which I was very happy about ;)

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Iceland

The hostel is well located, staff is discrete but was very helpful on finding a parking lot free and close from the hostel, and as well, arranging to put us all 4 together in the same room. Everything was clean too. The only bad point is about the atmosphere because there's no meeting point so it's not somewhere you should expect to meet people and socialize

Good place!

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Really lovely hostel in the heart of Vilnius. A bit of a trek from the bus station if you don't have any Lats on you to pay for the bus, but right in the heart of downtown. The Italian guys who run the hostel are super lovely, the showers are warm, the beds are comfortable.

It takes more than being just clean and modern to make a decent hostel. This hostel whilst looking nice had a very poor atmosphere which limited my enjoyment of the city of Vilnius. Very unsociable, I would not recommend this hostel to solo travelers!

Best thing about this hostel is its location!

• 15th Aug 2014

Very nice place to stay in Vilnius, I totally recommend it. Spacious and very clean rooms, staff was very helpful and good location. I would definitely stay there one more time if I visit Vilnius again.

Incredibly spacious rooms and friendly staff! :)

Big rooms, good location, very clean

• 29th Jul 2014