Do Re Mi Vilnius Hostel Reviews

Auku gatve 3, Vilnius, Vilnius, Lithuania

Perfect location and facilities, just happened to be empty.

I have stayed at this hostel for 2 nights and I'm really surprised. Everything was really great(as described). The stuff of the hostel was hospitable and always ready to help, so I'm greatful for that. I recommend everybody to choose Do Re Mi, you will never regret of staying there))))

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Ukraine

Perfectly adequate

very nice hostel!!

One of the best hostels I've ever been to so far. I lived in a 6 female dorm, very spacious. There're lots of spaces in the room. Bathroom and toilet are included inside and they are always clean. Common room and kitchen are also spacious. Location is good, just go straight from the hostel for 10-15 mins and you will arrive at the town centre.

Staff is really nice. The room is clean and spacious. Well equipped kitchen and large dinning room (separated from the common area)

excellent

Beautiful hostel in a wonderful city. Extremely comfortable.

excellent

My stay at Do Re Mi Hostel was really enjoyable. The staff was both helpful and friendly and the location could not be better with the main street and a museum a few steps away. The female room is spacious and the beds comfortable. The Hostel also offers a tasty Italian coffee which I was very happy about ;)

• 6th Sep 2014