Do Step Inn Reviews

Felberstrasse 20, 1150 Wien, Vienna, Austria

The hostel is near the Westbanhof station butquite far from the center,syou will need to use the metro or other public transports.

Good hostel. Close to the subway. Really clean. Recommend it

Super good location if you are just staying for one night. It's super close to Wien Westbahnhof and it's only a few stops on the metro from there to middle of town.

Location was not central for the heart of the city however it was in between the palace and city center. The tram line that took you to both desinations was a block down so it worked out perfectly. There is a nice kitchen with fridge for everyone to use and dorm style bathroom which were well maintained. They even provide you with a small towel, sheets, comforter, and pillow case. Overall I'm pleased with our stay here.

• 21st Feb 2015

Very clean and welcoming hostel near the Westbahnhof railway station!

This is the most comfortable hostel to check in for all travelers. For backpackers, this is heaven. Near to main station, they got clean rooms, they got kitchen, the staff are friendly. I most likely recommended to stay here again.

Short walk to the West bahn which made traveling easy. Great for the money value. Down fall was the stale odor of cigarettes in the comforters and rooms. Not to mention it is a non- smoking building.

• 13th Feb 2015

Basically, I was satisfied with the hostel and would definitely book again the same one. On the contrary, I felt very unsafe the most time. The reception staff at the beginning was very friendly but the rest was very intrusive and loud even night time. Anyway, I paid for a bed in a five bed room, but I slept in room with just three beds. That was pretty comfortable because they was just one night (of six) another couple in my room, so that I had much space for me. This was definitely worth it.

The location of the hostel isn't too bad as it's easy enough to find coming from Westbahnhof although I did feel a lot of the sites take some time to walk to. I didn't like the fact that half of the rooms were in a completely different building up the street from the main reception and as result an atmosphere was lacking. The price was very affordable, the staff very friendly and helpful and the rooms and facilities very clean. Well worth the price.

Everything was perfect. Clean rooms, clean kitchen with a lot of basic equipment and nice furniture, good wifi connection even in the room. Distance from the Vienna center is also walkable, it took me half an hour. Definitelz recommend this hostel))

The hostel is located 300 m away from the building were we did check in. We were given a room in the basement that had a strong musty smell. I believe that the rooms upstairs didn't smell like that. The bathrooms weren't that clean.

I really liked your hostel, I was staying in a dorm room and met some really amazing other solo travelers. I didn't even have time to use my drink ticket... Too busy roaming the streets of Vienna! The hostel is right next to the Westbahnhof, and therefore everything can be reached easily with the U-bahn. Or the S-bahn.... Though the S-bahn confuses me too much.

Don't stay at this hostel! It had a very strange atmosphere! Especially for a young girl travelling alone! A lot of men were living there and one morning I was greeted by 10-12 older men making sleezy comments and noises while I was trying to eat..... Very uncomfortable! Also there was a mix up with beds one night which involved a staff member barging into my room and demanding to see all everyones passports, it was after 11 at night and there was no need for such an overreaction!!

Got a really weird vibe from the people staying here, lots of creepy older men that made my female friends and I uncomfortable. Advise female travelers to stay somewhere else. Hostel staff appeared to not notice or care that we were uncomfortable.

• 28th Jan 2015

İf you come westhauptbanof , its true chose , everything was good

Nice hostel conveniently located near the Roma Termini. The triple room was good value with comfy beds, albeit rather small. The hostel has a hotel-vibe with multiple floors and a lift, however they offer hostel bonuses with free delicious brekkie next door, pub crawls and a friendly atmosphere. I'd stay here again!

Extremely nice stay and very safe choice!!!

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you again soon.

A very enjoyable hostel to stay in. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Being very close to the train station also helped getting around the city.

Very good location, clean, value for money.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Russia

Was a nice place to stay for a night and everything went well.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4