Do Step Inn Reviews

Felberstrasse 20, 1150 Wien, Vienna, Austria

Very good place to stay in Vienna. Although it's not in the very city centre, it is very well connected by metro. The place seems more a real hotel than a hostel. Each room has its own bathroom and services such as kitchen or luggage room are really good. It has also a bar and the reception is open untill 2 am!

some of staffs are good and friendly. as a hotel it maybe a good place but as a hostel its not good. i dont like the rooms. and if you'll come alone as a girl you shouldnt be choose this hostel.

The hostel was really good. The location is awesome for the ones that we come by flixbus so the bus stop is only two minutes away. The staff was coordial and the facilities perfect. You can store your luggage in a luggage room for free and until 23h from the day you leave the hostel! this is awseome! I really recomended.

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Spain

Amazing location and value for money!

The hostel only accepts cash that is ok, but when I checked in I should pay balance of Eur 46.82, I have no 2 cent coin so I gave the young boy of the reception Eur 60 plus 80 cents and promised to give him 2 cents later on, To my suprise he give me hand full coins by deduct that 2 cents from the notes cash, instead he did not returning my 80 cents. I do not care 2 cents or 80 cents, but I do not like the hostel staff are so keen about his 2 cent but not care guest 80 cents. Poor hostel staff.

Maybe because it's off peak, but there was no one around. No atmosphere and no chance to meet anybody. Everything is pretty basic but clean enough. Good location near westbahnhof. But no atmosphere.

clean facilities but i wont recommend :stinky basement in the other building. dont take the cheap dorm option you will end up there. No atmosphere, no staff at all. First night some german workers got drunk to the point to turn the building into a disco club at 3am,used the fire exit that triggered the alarm. Nothing elae to do except staying in ur bed. Missing coziness that do not bring people together.

We stayed in an 8-bed mixed dorm mad the room was very small but good. The beds were okay, the shower was clean and the kitchen was well equipped. The location is great as well; very close to the train station. The staff was very friendly.

Kind of a wiered place, the bar is so small it's kind of pointless. The pool table is in a place called the "fun room" in another building which was a bit of a deterrent. Essentially it has no atmosphere. They did let me pay as I left which was cool and it's right next to the main train station which is convenient. If you just want a bed and trips into the city centre you should stay here, if you are young like me and want to meet people it isn't the place.

The hostel is situated on the very good location, the cleanest one that I have ever been. Staff speak perfect English and they are very helpful. Only room is extremely small for 3 persons. We can't stand in the same moment, one of us has to sit and locker does not work, also there is no enough light because it is in the basement but for me the cleanliness is the most important so I was satisfied. Hot shower always, clean baths and I really enjoyed my staying.

• 29th Oct 2015
  • Serbia

Only a few outlets in the dorm and none of them are near beds, so I couldn't even charge my phone while sleeping. Only one bathroom for the whole dorm.

The front desk staff are very aggressive and assertive, perhaps even rude. The bathroom in the six bed dorm is falling apart, tiles off the wall, no wall holder for shower rose, room heater stuck on full heat so we slept with the window open and at times the door as well simply to cool the room to less than 40 degrees C. The lockers are a joke, flimsy tin that can be broken into easily by anyone stronger than a 9yr old child. ONLY ACCEPT CASH... and internet access is not through their network.

no toilet Paper on the toilet

• 24th Oct 2015

The hostel's location far away to centrum. But hostel's rooms clean and have private bathroom. Espacially stuffs are very kindly and helpful.

• 22nd Oct 2015
  • Turkey

Good location, easy access to the city. Dorms were clean and comfortable (if lacking in sockets). No hostel atmosphere if looking to meet people but if you are not an excellent option.

Okay hostel, but not good for socialising at all. Would not stay again due to this reason. Some staff are great, others not so great.

+ Public transport was near + Comfortable beds + Much space in the room (5p dorm) - The corridor smelld like a cellar - The towells were very small - Window wasn't solid -> coldness and dampness came in and I got sore throat

Very nice and helpful staff, the reception and hostel are separated by a 2min walk though. The hostel is a 30 min walk to the very centre, getting around by metro is very quick and convenient. You're near the Westbanhof train station which is great for getting to/from the airport.

The doors were wide open to the entire building, although you did need a key card. And the lockers didn't actually lock. Other than that, right next to the Westbahnhof so it was very easy to get he U-bahn!

Nice young hostel in Viena with good public transport connection to de city center.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7