Do Step Inn Reviews

Felberstrasse 20, 1150 Wien, Vienna, Austria

In "Property information" does not write that all Basic 5 Bed Mixed Dorm are in another building at 200 m distance. Here are the basement rooms of 14 m2, impossible airy ! Too little for 5 people.! Through the room S1 pass ventilation ducts ! Perhaps there was a coal cellar ! Do not come to this hostel ! Select Wombats City Hostel and Hostel Ruthensteiner, more civilized and all so close to the station !

good value, several supermarkets are close by as is westbahnhoff and a swimming pool. laundry service could be cheaper, it was 12 euro. nice kitchen, bar, and patio.

Nice hostel, close by to Vienna's Westbahnhof. Only issue was the smell of cigarettes in the room we got. Could have just been our room though. From the hostel, you can walk into the city in 30 minutes or take public transport - good connections.

The hostel is near the Westbanhof station butquite far from the center,syou will need to use the metro or other public transports.

Good hostel. Close to the subway. Really clean. Recommend it

Am very empresd ifeel am live in my home thanku

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Pakistan

It's oaky but there is some missing spirit. hard to describe

Metro station is a little bit far from the hostel but can be reached by foot in 15 minutes. There is a supermarket just near around (and hostel will recommend you to go there), but actually there is another supermarket in the train station (underground) selling things cheaper. Kitchen is good to use. Only the door of the mixed dorm is very noisy at night if people get in and out many times...

The staff was ok. We did not wait to long for check -in. Hostel was clean and we met really nice peple from China, Pakistan, Romania and Egipt. We had nice time however the wardrobes had no padlocks :( also there was no what is called free-food (like salt or pepper ). The equipment of kitchen average.

Super good location if you are just staying for one night. It's super close to Wien Westbahnhof and it's only a few stops on the metro from there to middle of town.

Location was not central for the heart of the city however it was in between the palace and city center. The tram line that took you to both desinations was a block down so it worked out perfectly. There is a nice kitchen with fridge for everyone to use and dorm style bathroom which were well maintained. They even provide you with a small towel, sheets, comforter, and pillow case. Overall I'm pleased with our stay here.

Very clean and welcoming hostel near the Westbahnhof railway station!

This is the most comfortable hostel to check in for all travelers. For backpackers, this is heaven. Near to main station, they got clean rooms, they got kitchen, the staff are friendly. I most likely recommended to stay here again.

Short walk to the West bahn which made traveling easy. Great for the money value. Down fall was the stale odor of cigarettes in the comforters and rooms. Not to mention it is a non- smoking building.

• 13th Feb 2015

Basically, I was satisfied with the hostel and would definitely book again the same one. On the contrary, I felt very unsafe the most time. The reception staff at the beginning was very friendly but the rest was very intrusive and loud even night time. Anyway, I paid for a bed in a five bed room, but I slept in room with just three beds. That was pretty comfortable because they was just one night (of six) another couple in my room, so that I had much space for me. This was definitely worth it.

The location of the hostel isn't too bad as it's easy enough to find coming from Westbahnhof although I did feel a lot of the sites take some time to walk to. I didn't like the fact that half of the rooms were in a completely different building up the street from the main reception and as result an atmosphere was lacking. The price was very affordable, the staff very friendly and helpful and the rooms and facilities very clean. Well worth the price.

Everything was perfect. Clean rooms, clean kitchen with a lot of basic equipment and nice furniture, good wifi connection even in the room. Distance from the Vienna center is also walkable, it took me half an hour. Definitelz recommend this hostel))

The hostel is located 300 m away from the building were we did check in. We were given a room in the basement that had a strong musty smell. I believe that the rooms upstairs didn't smell like that. The bathrooms weren't that clean.

I really liked your hostel, I was staying in a dorm room and met some really amazing other solo travelers. I didn't even have time to use my drink ticket... Too busy roaming the streets of Vienna! The hostel is right next to the Westbahnhof, and therefore everything can be reached easily with the U-bahn. Or the S-bahn.... Though the S-bahn confuses me too much.

Don't stay at this hostel! It had a very strange atmosphere! Especially for a young girl travelling alone! A lot of men were living there and one morning I was greeted by 10-12 older men making sleezy comments and noises while I was trying to eat..... Very uncomfortable! Also there was a mix up with beds one night which involved a staff member barging into my room and demanding to see all everyones passports, it was after 11 at night and there was no need for such an overreaction!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3