Do Step Inn Reviews

Felberstrasse 20, 1150 Wien, Vienna, Austria

Really nice place: properly made as a hostel not an adapted flat, clean, modern, quiet, with bar, nice staff - everything I want from the hostel.

During the nights that we stayed, next to our room was a group of young guys who didn´t let us sleep. They drunk the whole night long, they might have been high since they were figthing, screaming and shouting. The staff didn´t do anything to call them down. Didn´t like it at all.

I booked to stay in a 5 bed dorm and was put in 3 bed dorm which was fine, but the room was really small and really hot cause you couldnt open the window all the way. The location was good as it was close to the train station and underground. But i would not stay here again.

Staff was friendly and facilities were clean. The location was not in the downtown but being near the train station was fantastic when you're caring around backpacks or luggage. Downtown is easy to walk to and all the amenities were near by. Definitely worth checking out.

Very very bad beds. Couldn't sleep normally!!

Very good hostel for a nice price :) Only the location isn't that close to the city centre. Very close to the trainstation but 20 minutes walk to the city centre. However, metro connections are good :)

The hostel is separate from the hotel which I didn't realise! With just a key card to get in with no security guards around! Good room and facilities! Helpful staff. If you don't mind a walk into centre it's a 25min walk and also 30min walk to sisi palace

It was great that it was so close to the station and the supermarket but it took a bit of time to get to sights in the city.

Friendly staff, great location

Kind of a sterile, hotel-feeling hostel. Not great for meeting people unless you have social people in your room. That being said, the price is good and the location is not too bad, just next to a major train station.

Perfect hostel, good price. The only problem is the need to take the underground to go to the center. However there is a big mall very close, supermarkets, bars and restaurants so cool. I recommend to buy Vienna card if you really want to save money using the public transport and visiting the monuments.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Spain

The hostel was fine but we didn't enjoy our stay at all. We were expecting a hostel for young people but there were also many men travelling alone who seemed to actually live in the hostel... There was a 50-year-old man sleeping in our room who spent the whole day in the room, he seemed to have nothing to do and didn't take showers so the room stinked at night. It was a weird and uncomfortable situation, especially if you are a girl travelling alone. I would've liked to know before booking.

Good price, good location, friendly staff

Good hostel in a good location. I would stay here again.

Easy to find and with easy tram access to the rest of the city. We stayed in a 5-bed room which was of ample size, with lockers. The toilets and showers were good, and the kitchen was large and clean.

A great hostel in a great location with friendly and helpful staff. The en-suite facilities were fantastic too! Lockers also available in the room.

The common area, kitchen, and bathrooms were disgusting. Always dirty and smelly. The staff was unfriendly and unwelcoming. I had asked for a map and about the city during checkin, but the blonde receptionist ignored my request and I had to find a map elsewhere. The location is decent, sites, underground, and shopping all nearby. I had a very hard time sleeping with the party going on in my hall at 11pm, reception did nothing to quiet it. Price was good but I won't be back.

A nice location - a bit far to walk to the main part of the city, but an incredibly easy metro ride. Nice rooms in the main building, with limited wifi (even in the rooms, though the site had said wifi was only available in the common areas).

It is a very close walk to the station, a nice hostel with nice beds. The bathroom inside our dormitory has a lock from the inside, but can be opened from the outside which is very awkward and strange. Atmosphere was nice, the kitchen was nice. There's no real common areas, besides an open space and the kitchen areas, which often meant that people travelling with friends would stick with their friends, but I did make great friends in the dorm room!

Everything about this hostel was really good. Right near a train station (not the main one though, you have to take another train from the main station). Staff was really helpful in suggesting things to do. Great atmosphere and clean as can be.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7