Do Step Inn Reviews

Felberstrasse 20, 1150 Wien, Vienna, Austria

It was a nice stay and the room was nice. The staff provided us wih a table fan when itit became too hot.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • India

The room was ridiculously warm and noisy, struggled to get a good night sleep here despite the beds being quite comfortable. Staff were friendly enough but didn't really provide us with any information about the city or our surroundings. Kitchen was good but a little dingy

5 min walk from westbahnhof which is very handy as there is food and cash machines nearyby as well as the trains themselves. Apart from this the location is pretty bad with it being quite far from all sites. But if you want to walk, its all about 30-40-60 mins from most things which is what me and my friend did. We had a double private room. We had a surprise when it was en suite! Decent TV , very clean and comfortable. Pleasant stay :)

it is really clean and internet connection was good.

It is a really nice stay in the hostel. Everything was perfect and the staffs are so friendly.

The receptionists were very friendly but the manager was extremely rude to us and stared at us suspiciously whenever she was around. We were in a 6 bed dorm that really was only big enough for 4, very cramped. Not a good hostel atmosphere really, we had a man in his 60s in our room.

Good price, close to metro and just a 20 min walk to cool places. Good service.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Sweden
  • All Male Group, 18-24

While the hostel is not in the center of the city, it is super close to the train station which is great for late night trains! The metro is also located in the train station. The pictures don't do the place justice. Much cleaner and larger than perceived. My room had its own bathroom and was very clean. Enjoyed my stay there.

Enjoyed our stay but the smoking area was right next to the windows for our room so our room constantly smelt of smoke when it was meant to be non smoking Kitchen was the best one so far but needed more pots as there was only two.

• 18th Jun 2015

Great hostel, very clean and affordable with great facilities.

Clean hostel with decent kitchen facilities. Not a great atmosphere as it does have more of a hotel feel. not great for travellers/backpackers who are looking to meet people or enjoy a fun and relaxed atmosphere

Our private room was a cell - the bed barely fit, and you had to climb over the other person if you were on the side next to the wall. Wasn't located in the main building, walk was sketchy at night, sidewalks constantly covered in broken glass. Walls were paper thin. Not enough bathrooms for the number of people. Showers always FREEZING. Computers don't let you use USBs, so you can't backup your camera (a hostel with that was a priority for me, so this was a deal breaker). Laundry overpriced.

When I had an issue (because I speak no German) they got angry on my behalf and called the company for me.

• 15th Jun 2015

Nice hotel with hostel prices, very convenient for groups of travellers.

Loved it! Easy into city core via cheap transit (especially underground right around the corner). Angelica, a staff was extremely helpful and allowed us to move in early - she was great, as was the rest of the staff! Would definitely recommend (tidy, clean rooms and bathroom too). Great experience!

Stayed here simply for the location, close to the Westbahnof station. Pros: Big sized kitchen. Good wifi. Cons: no lift, I was on the top floor so the stairs sucked. Shower had no rail to hold the shower head so the entire time you have to hold onto it and there was no hot water 2 out of 3 times. staff weren't very helpful. Had to pay €12 for their to laundry service as there is no common laundry. all in all defiantly not the worst place I've stayed in but not sure if I would stay again.

They don't have activities to group the visitors together, as well as not so ready to help for tourist advices.

We had booked a 5-bed dorm, but were put in a small 3-bed dorm which we weren't pleased with. The lockers were really small. The smell of mold in the corridor was really bad. There was only one toilet in the basement where our dorm was. The kitchen was spacious and well equipped.

Good location and friendly staff. Highly recommended

Clean and tidy. So many people at the hostel it was noisy at night, probably because the thin walls. Good location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5