Do Step Inn

Very Good 6060 Total Reviews

• Romania, Male, 18-24
25th Apr 2017
7.7

The wifi didn't work, some errors with privacy, not a secure wifi.

23rd Apr 2017

Staff was friendly! We had to change rooms bc one person was super sick and we wanted to avoid it. Incredibly accommodating. However, the room we were in was a huge difference from the one they moved us. The second room was bigger, renovated, much bigger shower and bathroom. My other complaint is the lockers in either room were only able to hold thicker locks, so you'd have to buy one from their desk (€5). I didn't, i just cable locked my bag to the bunk, but still... also, there were ants.

20th Apr 2017

Great place. Wasnt super close to the city center but was right next to a large train station. There also was only one bathroom for the entire floor, but surprisingly was never an issue.

• marcosdemorais5081
  • Brazil, Male, 41+
  • Globetrotter
20th Apr 2017

Location and staff are really good but we had a problem in two of our rooms (we had three in total) when neither the air or the water were warm enough. The hostel provided us with extra blankets which was fine but our stay could be better if those problems were addressed. Would stay there again in case I knew things have been fixed.

18th Apr 2017
8.0

The location is good and it's a modern building , but the rooms are extremely small and there are no connectors very close to the beds to plug and charge our cell phones. As well as there are no connectors in the toilets, so it is not possible to use your own hair dryer on winter.

13th Apr 2017
6.3

My reservation was for a 5-bed dorm room, and when I arrived I was put in a 3-bed dorm. Although the room had less people than expected, which should have been a good thing, it seemed as if this room was made for only 2 beds and the third was simply haphazardly forced in. I felt cramped and did not think it was worth the value of my money. Especially since the next night I booked a hostel 2 block away for a lesser price and better facilities.

13th Apr 2017
6.6

The rooms are impossibly tiny. You can't walk between the beds without turning sideways. Also the bathroom is even tinier: ypu can't sit on the toilet straight without slammimg your knees into the wall and there isnt enough room for someone to change without hitting something. The tiles and the shower door were both chipped/cracked and there isn't anything holding up the shower head. Also the light is automatic and goes off every 2 minutes so you constantly have to jump around to turn it back on

11th Apr 2017
6.3

Wouldn't recommend this hostel to a solo traveler. There is no real atmosphere to meet fellow travelers. There is a bar, but it's quite small. One night I walked into the bar near the end of the football match after purchasing peanuts and water from a store. One of the employees told me I could not have outside water or food in the bar, despite the fact that I wasn't consuming it and was simply trying to catch the last 5 minutes of the match - quite rude. The room had 4 outlets, none near beds.

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2017
3.1

worst hostel I've stayed. they have 3 different buildings I had the worst, is under construction so my room (s1) smelled like painting it is right next to the kitchen and you can hear everything, the walls are paper thin. The beds are the noisiest thing ever and calling that a pillow is an overstatement. 2 plugs for a 5 bed room and right next to the door. No paper in the common toilet. The girl who made the check in (blond with glasses) just wanted to get it over no map no recommendation.

• England, Couple, 18-24
4th Apr 2017

Really nice, really modern room, we were in the out building which was a bit inconvenient for using the kitchen, but we didn't mind too much. Was really close to the Westbanhauf so was perfect location for getting into the city. Although it was also walking distance. The staff were ever so helpful and we couldn't fault our stay here at all. We would definitely recommend!