Do Step Inn Reviews

Felberstrasse 20, 1150 Wien, Vienna, Austria

Location was good, quite but pretty closed by train station. I didn't worry about my security even I arrived in Vienna at 11:00pm. The staff were so helpful. I really enjoyed staying there. The kitchen were busy and crowded but amazingly clean and tidy.

Stayed here for 3 days with my friend. the hostel has a very nice and cozy rooms.staff are nice and totally useful. the location could be a little problem for those who don't like to walk much ( 20 min easy walking to the center )

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Israel

Our room stunk of BO when we arrived, which was very off putting! Room was small, but had comfy beds. Kitchen was good. Really close to the station, and not far from everything else. Staff were friendly, and got free city maps. Not the best atmosphere, didn't really see anybody else in the hostel.

Nothing special about the location, but easy access to the trains to get around Vienna with ease. The staff at check-in were very helpful, but unfriendly to sit and have a drink with. Overall an average hostel, I would stay here again, but nothing special to wow me.

We booked 2 beds in a mixed 8 bed dorm. The room was great for its price. But the hostel didn't provide lock for the locker, we had to buy it for 5euro.

great hostel. great facilities. good location. unfortunately we were roomed with a big group of teenagers who were verrry noisey and dirty ! little was done regarding their noise after quiet hours !

Nice hostel, but a bit far from the city centre. However you can walk (30 min) or take the tram. Within walking distance to Schönbrunn castle as well (25 min) and close to Westbahnhof. Very good and clean kitchen! Supermarket around the corner.

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

apart from the fact i had no internet connection it was good i mean my laptop not my ipad rooms were a little small but on the whole it was okay breakfast a little scanty

Place was great! Located right next to train station but 25 min walk to old town. Not too lively of a hostel but maybe just wasn't the right weekend.

Great hostel, the value for money is great. The staff is very friendly. We can visit the city by walk and its in front of the station, good location for backpackers travelers.

Very clean, nice rooms, good lockers in the room and a clean and big kitchen. Only downside is that we suspect that there was bed bugs at our dorm room because some of us got itchy red spots after the night.

I was quite satisfied with this hostel. It was clean and all reasonable. But there should be more chairs and tables in the kitchen - at busy times there is nowhere to sit.

The owner was fabulous. He was Very helpful when arriving and friendly which we hadn't encountered much before. Great kitchen, great location.

We stayed in an 8 bed dorm and found it a really good hostel - our room was clean and the bathroom really well fitted with a good shower (which is what you need after a long day of travelling!). The location is really good for arriving and leaving - it's literally 2 minutes walk from one of the major train stations - but is about a 20 minute walk to the old town centre. All in all, I'd definitely recommend this hostel!

The hostel was very nice once people on the staff were very attentive and helpful. There is a fully equipped kitchen and the space is very clean. It is very close to the main train station and in a "walkable" distance to the tourist sights. The price is also very good. All in all my girlfriend and I had a nice time there.

It was more like a budget hotel than a hostel, but we liked it. It is very near the Westbahnhof, has a secure luggage storage unlike many other hostels and everything was clean and the staff was friendly. However, the rooms were fitted out a bit spartan, the sockets were under the bed and there was some noise from the street, even though it's not located on the main street. Free WiFi was only available in the main building. Overall though it is still a good choice for budget travellers like us.

Really nice place: properly made as a hostel not an adapted flat, clean, modern, quiet, with bar, nice staff - everything I want from the hostel.

excellent hostel at a very good location. Very nice facilities. Worth every penny they charge. Very good hostel for a really cheap price.

The hostel was great, only a block away from the train/subway station and (if you don't mind walking a bit) close enough to the historic center. Everyone at the reception was really helpful all the times and the room was perfect. It is also a plus that I met amazing people there as well.

During the nights that we stayed, next to our room was a group of young guys who didn´t let us sleep. They drunk the whole night long, they might have been high since they were figthing, screaming and shouting. The staff didn´t do anything to call them down. Didn´t like it at all.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7