Do Step Inn Reviews

Felberstrasse 20, 1150 Wien, Vienna, Austria

Staff not very friendly, helpful, or inviting. Facilities were fine. Not much entertainment other than a tv. I wouldn't recommend this hostel, there are better ones.

The room's furniture is too bare, the rooms not very well organized (ex lockers too far away from the beds)

Very good for the price. Good breakfast, clean rooms, good shower and big rooms(at least our 8bed room). Close to the westbahnhof with connections to all parts of the city. Helpful staff who know the city well and the hostel is ideal to get to know other travellers. Thanks! Reccommend it to any backpacker or traveller for one weekend.

Lot of noise from the neighbors, who were arguing.

• 18th May 2015

Very good value, a 20-minute walk along the main shopping street to the main attractions. There is a secure room to leave your luggage if you arrive earlier or leave later. Very happy with our choice, would stay there again.

Very good, but should have outlets close to the beds and lights.

• 8th May 2015

Everything is excellent :D. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Thank you!

• 8th May 2015
  • Vietnam
  • All Male Group, 18-24

nice place for the price, a bit removed from city center for walkers but close via metro. staff are a bit odd nice butbsometimes repeat things over and over to you which can be irritating. overall fine stay though people did steal some of my food from the fridge, and it would have been nice if they kept markers closer to the kitchen. vending machine also does not give change.

the wifi signal for room No.7 is not good

Nice hostel, great location (5 minutes walking from Westbahnhof), very nicely equipped kitchen, clean rooms with everything you need. The only downsides were the mattress (at least the one in the double bed in room 108 - it completely sagged in the middle, but luckily there was also a bunk bed in the room so one of us could sleep there (we got an additional sheet for free at the reception)) and the thin walls (you hear everything your neighbours say and every step from the corridor).

Good little hotel/hostel. About a 25 minute to the heart of town but it's a good walk because its down the a massive shopping strip. Staff was good. Gave us a massive run down of where to go for food, attractions, and just general things to do. Also nice and quiet at night

The hostel is really good for the price.

What really was a game changer for us, from what was a pretty nice stay, was the breakfast service. The food was fine, a good buffet style for an extra 3.60 euro but we were suddenly rushed out of our seats because the woman who was running the show wanted to get other people seated. She basically grabbed our dishes while asking if we were finished, and pointed other people to our seats. We felt really pressured to get out even though we werent really finished. It was uncomfortable and a turnoff

• 24th Apr 2015

The address shown on Hostel site is different from the real place we were placed in and thus the facilities are also different from what was advertised. The room is small , the lighting is dim and the overall atmosphere of the whole place is gloomy. Wifi can only be accessed from the kitchen which is in the cellar of the building. Generally the place lacks light, dark and very gloomy.

Nice hostel. Really clean, room are cosy. A little bit noisy anyway, far from main touristic places but subway station is close

The place is close to a metro station so it's easy to access. Vienna's subway is really good, so you can easily access every place you will visit as a tourist by it. Our room was a bit small but clean. Bathrooms are clean. Fun zone and kitchen were empty, maybe beacuse we stayed in April.

I had problems with this one guy at the reception. I wanted to get to the international bus station (VIB), but he said there's so many international bus stations in Vienna that I need to know the address. Telling about Eurolines didn't help and he apparently wanted me to go figure it out by myself and then come back. Very unhelpful. When I wanted to borrow a measuring tape, he was very worried when I was bringing it back. Why would I steal it just after I paid my room? Otherwise staff is super!

It as aweful. The owner of the hotel was very rude and unhelpful. They charged extra money for some reason. All in all was very lame and bad stay.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Hungary

We had a reservation for a hostel room but got a free upgrade for the hotel room, which was nice. It all seems relatively new and clean, pretty cozy. The beds are confortable enough. There is a huge luggage room for which you can get a key before the check in time. It is quite close to the train station and metro. Overall it is good value for money.

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Portugal

Clean and bright hostel, very well maintained and cleaned. Big, well equipped kitchen, security seemed pretty good with keycard access to front door and rooms. Hostel set in fairly quiet residential area but with cafes, bars, shops etc available on a main street nearby and also 5 minutes away in the westbahnhof, which is also a convenient U-bahn stop to wizz you into the city centre. Hostel is in 2 parts, more social areas available in main building, other was fairly quiet which suited me fine.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4