Dockside Hostel Old Town Reviews

Skeppsbron 40, Stockholm, Sweden

Very clean and great location. Beds were comfortable, but you have to bring your own sheets/towels. Showers had hot water and good water pressure. I did late check in, and they made it very easy to get into my room. My only complaint is the lack of staffed hours. Their reception desk is open 9-11am and 3-6pm, and you have to go to the staff in order to pay for your room. As an early riser, it was pretty frustrating to either have to come back to the hostel in the morning or to wait until 9.

• 17th Apr 2015

I highly recommend the hostel. Yours Anders

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Sweden

The owner waited until i arrived even so i come out of operating hours. The place is realy nice and super close to the waterside (could see the sunrise above the water from my room) and the Bus 76 is going in front of the hostel as well as the subway which is close to the place. I really recommend that place and will stay there again!

The owner went until i arrived even so i come out of operating hours. The place is realy nice and super close to the waterside (could see the sunrise above the water from my room) and the Bus 76 is going in front of the hostel as well as the subway which is close to the place. I really recommend that place and will stay there again!

!!!!!DO NOT GO.!!!! Reception Closes at 18:00.. After that you will receive a e-mail explaining how to proceed. I was supposed to be there at 17:00 my flight delayed And i got there at 19:00... So i didn't get both. I States there with all luggage no cellphone or internet to conect in 2°C at night in sweden!! I got a cellphone And call the guy. He gave the password to come in.. Just one corridor, dark, Not even a single soul inside.... I just left..

January seems to be a quiet month in Stockholm, as in the hostels. It was quiet then and clean. It is also very well located : in the heart of the old town and and very close from Södermalm. We enjoyed our stay, Tack !

• 16th Jan 2015

The hostel is good, clean and good location. There's only two toilets for the whole hostels and that may be a bit crowdy. The reception is not open all the time; there is a number to call in case of emergency but they do not answer it. I had locked out of the room cause the code to enter it was not working (and there was none else sleeping there) and they didn't answer. Another girl got locked outside of the hostel because she forgot the code to enter she called them but none asnwered either.

• 13th Dec 2014

This hostel is really nice, especially with the friendly staff ever that i met! Takke sir!

Clean hostel in an excellent location. Helpful staff. Not a party hostel but a great place to base yourself to see all of stockholm!

A bit difficult to find your way inside the hotel

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

I had to cancel and the hostel person cancelled without any problems and refunded deposit.