Dolce Vita Hostel Reviews

Soriano 1536 esq. Salto, Montevideo, Uruguay

Nice hostel to stay a few days. Good facilities and very clean. Compared to other places we've stayed in South America, it's quite expensive, especially as breakfast is so basic and there isn't any really comfortable common area. Italian guy on reception was very helpful. Wifi was very good and it is close to a supermarket and a few local restaurants.

Overall a wonderful hostel to stay at with an incredible staff, they were so helpful with everything that I needed. The only thing that I think would make this hostel spectacular is having more than one shower for all of the boys. That's the only real complaint I have, though.

Great environment and a friendly staff made me stay an extra night. They were super helpful with helping me get to locations around the area.

• 18th Sep 2014