Dolce Vita Hostel Reviews

Soriano 1536 esq. Salto, Montevideo, Uruguay

Overall a wonderful hostel to stay at with an incredible staff, they were so helpful with everything that I needed. The only thing that I think would make this hostel spectacular is having more than one shower for all of the boys. That's the only real complaint I have, though.

Great environment and a friendly staff made me stay an extra night. They were super helpful with helping me get to locations around the area.

• 18th Sep 2014

I found Dolce Vita to be very stale, dark and cold. There weren't many empty beds but I didn't feel like there was much atmosphere. Beds are fairly comfortable but the 'locker drawers' at the bottom of the beds were broken and when I arrived the front door was wide open, and the rooms do not have locks. Seemed very unsafe. Kitchen wasn't all that good, and the gas stoves only operate on a very low heat so took AGES to cook anything. Only positive was fast reliable wifi and helpful staff