Dolphin Hostel Reviews

168 Lefter Talo Street, Saranda, Albania

Only spent a night but the hostel staff was very friendly and helpful. It was over booked to the point where they didn't have a bed for us even though I had a reservation but they were able to square it away. No lockers but overall, it was a chilled place to stay.

We arrived at this hostel at about 9pm and it seemed really friendly. However even though we booked 2 beds in a female form and one in a mixed what we were actually given was a bed in a mixed dorm with no door on it and a double bed literally in the kitchen/lobby without any apology from the staff or promise of some refund. The kitchen bed was dirty and when we wanted to go to bed after a long day people were cooking 2m from our bed. This was not what we booked and unacceptable.

Awesome staff, very friendly and funny, they will help you with the busses and have good tips ! It is also nice located. We had a great time there :)

Nice wibe and atmoshpere, a good place to meet fellow backpackers. No frills, basic facilities. Unfortunately the bathroom quite dirty and there are no lockers. Staff very friendly.

This hostel has an amazing staff, a perfect location and makes your stay in Saranda quite enjoyable. The fact is that it is a dirty beach hostel though so if you value you pristine cleanliness over atmosphere, this place isn't for you. If you are looking for a quick walk to the beach and beers with fellow travelers on the balcony, then it is.

The hostel is messy as they accept more people than beds available. I arrived early, got my bed, went out and when I got back at 6pm, there was someone else on my bed. And this happened to other people too. The owner doesn't have much infos on buses and so, which I think is important