Dolphin Hostel Reviews

168 Lefter Talo Street, Saranda, Albania

Great hostel just near the bus stop with an airy terrace and comfy rooms. The owner is very hospitable!

• 4th Jul 2015

When we arrived the Hostel owner was very nice and keen to chat but then told us that our room was taken and took us to a separate apartment building down the street. It meant we had our own bathroom and kitchen but lost connection to the wifi and we were unable to lock our room when leaving. It wasn't a huge concern as there was a lockable gate at the bottom of the stairs but a couple of times we came back to find the gate unlocked.

Friendly, homely and clean and the balcony makes a relaxing place to sit with a good view of the sea. Also it;s right next to the bus stop which is handy and close to the centre of town and beach. French toast for brekky :)

This place is GREAT!! I came to spend one night, and I ended up spending two weeks :) The location is perfect - you only have to walk a block to get most everything you need: food from the shops or local restaurants, ATMs, buses to next destinations, and an easy 2 minute walk down to the beach and seaside promenade and its nightlife. The host is now a close friend that I expect to stay in touch with for years to come - Mesi really looks after everyone well and wants you to feel at home. Enjoy!

• 3rd Jun 2015

Really great place to spend your time, the hostel is clean, staff very friendly and the location is just 5 minutes by walk from a beautiful beach. I would say it's a very mediterranean-style hostel, where people are very open and nice, you can eat delicious local food and organize some trip to the closest national park (i'm sure the hostel staff would help you to get a transportation to get there as they helped me). Advice: introduce a rent-a-bike for your guests or some other services.

New Hostel, just starting out, but a lovely place to stay. Because i visited out of season, it was personal rather than atmospheric, but would use it again without fail.

I had a great time at the Dolphin Hostel. The location is very useful, next to the long distance bus, right in the center of this paradise city. The atmosphère is really friendly thanks to the staff, and the owner is really nice and helpfull. I'll come back !

• 3rd Mar 2015