Dom Hostel Reviews

Doutor Marrey Junior, 127, Sao Paulo, Brazil

maybe its close to the airport but taxi to there its very expensive.. and you have better ways to go, i recommend to choose hostel closer to the center.

Really nice staff and very close to the metro however the dorm rooms and bathroom were not very clean

• 6th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

A really nice hostel, I found the owners really friendly and helpful.

We made quick stop her before our next flight. Worked fine for us. It looks much better on the inside than on the outside. So don't judge the book by its cover! Friendly staff that offered us transfer to the airport for 100 R$. A nice pitstop. The cabdriver had a hard the finding the place though...

• 30th Oct 2013
  • Sweden

It's very everage.. Nothing extraordinaire, but you can't complain for anything either! The place is really far away from the city centre: if you want to go out at night you have to spend a fortune in taxi to get back, so basicly you can't go clubbing! They have an xbox instead! Eheh!

Location is good if you want easy metro access to the city and close to the airport, but there isn't anything in the immediate surroundings (walking distance) like a bar, etc.

A really great place, a three minute hop from the subway station in a safe neighbourhood. The staff did their utmost to help and the vibe of the place was so good that I stayed an extra three days. Highly recommended.

There are very poor of breakfast

Everything in this hostel was really great, good breakfast, great location to get to central Sao Paulo and it had a chilled out atmosphere with cool people.

Provide more accurate description of the way from the metro station to the hostel. Almost nobody knows the street, where the hotel is located. I was asking around, but nobody could give me any information, finally I approached taxi driver and he told me where Doutor Marrey Junior street is (in fact, it is 5 minutes from the subway station).

A nice stay. Clean, great breakfast, great showers, friendly staff. Location is quite close to the metro. Another good thing is that you're close to the airport, so a taxi won't be that expensive (100R for us).

Very happy with my stay here. Great staff, good wifi. Nice breakfast, which did however run out a few times, and refilling took some time. Convenient with close location to the bus station and the airport, a 20 or so subway ride from downtown though.

Helpful staff and great location. I had a great experience in Sao Paulo because of it.

nice helpful staff. very clean

Great hostel, super helpful staff, close to the Metro...perfectly clean, super fast Internet

Nice enough for a stop off, and very close to the metro and bus station is just a couple of stops away. Very convenient. Good staff are happy to advise you.

I'm surprised this is so highly rated. Located some way from the centre, but quite decent for the airport. Toilet had no seat and the dorms were quite stuffy without a good fan.

just one restroom, dirty, the toillets disgusting!

Hello dear guest, we have 3 toilets and we clean the rooms and the toilets twice a day. Thanks for your feedback. Fernando.

great family run hostel. nicest people ever. good spread for breakfast. close to metro.

Really good! Have fun.