Dom Otwarty Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 2, Krakow, Poland

I arrived here and it seemed plausible that it might not even be open anymore. The building was very run down, the set up was not appropriate, going through the main room after a shower. The room I was to have ,she told a guy it was ok to leave in the evening so I had no place to go. The host was very helpful though to find me a B&B near by and even walked outside to show me how to get there. She let me hook up to her wifi to do this. Location is very near the market square and trains.

Hard to say anything, because on the excuse of "construction works" in the hostel I was moved to some other place where I was told that simply Dom Otwart was full:-)

It was a pleasure. Owners are the kindest people and atmosphere of the old flat is priceless. Unless other hostels in Krakow which are trying to atract you with fancy painted walls and synthetic look, this one have a true old city soul in it. With vintage furniture, high ceilings and warm feeling in the air. This one feels like second home, which you dont want to leave.

Very cute place and grate location! Owners were so lovely and silly in a good way :) The place have very homelike feeling.

Perfectly good accom. Just no atmosphere. Very quaint.