Dom Otwarty Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 2, Krakow, Poland

The staff was helpful and polite and provided me with a larger room since the one I had reserved was under renovation. There is only a few rooms so if your not into crowd it is the perfect place. The location was ideal if you come from the main train or bus station and right beside the city center. I would go back there for sure.

• 26th Oct 2014

The atmosphere of the flat is very authentic, you feel like living in Cracow before war. Maybe there are too many things in the flat so it seems little messy. Goga (the owner) is very nice, she obliged us with the time of arrival and check-out. What we found uncomfortable was the breakfast (which is included in the price). Goga said that we can take food from the fridge but there was her own food already open. It is not definetely the way how you can imagine breakfast in a hostel.

Dom Otwarty is s private apartment with couple of rooms accommodating tourists and it looks rather messy inside with clothes, unused object scattered around attempting to give an atmosphere to tha place but to me it just need tidying up, however the owner is a very nice and easygoing lady so unless you mind a bit of a mess I would stay at this place.