Dom Otwarty Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 2, Krakow, Poland

Worst hostel I've ever stayed in. I had to wait outside for half an hour before being let in, then the guy didn't even have the right amount of change when I paid. The bed was little more than a child-sized cot. The room was freezing

Got a free upgrade to single room for nights which is awesome! Staff very friendly. It feels like living in a home rather than a hostel. The place is very near to the main station. Just one cons: near to a club and some drunky bangs the door at one night. Other than that everything is fine!