Dom Otwarty Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 2, Krakow, Poland

The staff was helpful and polite and provided me with a larger room since the one I had reserved was under renovation. There is only a few rooms so if your not into crowd it is the perfect place. The location was ideal if you come from the main train or bus station and right beside the city center. I would go back there for sure.

• 26th Oct 2014

Dom Otwarty is s private apartment with couple of rooms accommodating tourists and it looks rather messy inside with clothes, unused object scattered around attempting to give an atmosphere to tha place but to me it just need tidying up, however the owner is a very nice and easygoing lady so unless you mind a bit of a mess I would stay at this place.

More like a homestay than a hostel. It doesn't feel like staying in a hostel. Its a very cosy place to be.The decor and arrangement are as you would find in ones home. Goga, very cheerful and supportive host. We were reach the place at 11 pm however since the bus was delayed , we weren't able to make it before 1.30 am. When we reached the hostel building, Goga was waiting for us at the entrance of the building. Very good place to stay if you are looking for a calm, quite & a homely place