Dom Otwarty Reviews

ul. Westerplatte 2, Krakow, Poland

Very hipster

A quite good hostel Staff willing to provide help However, facilities were quite old

I arrived here and it seemed plausible that it might not even be open anymore. The building was very run down, the set up was not appropriate, going through the main room after a shower. The room I was to have ,she told a guy it was ok to leave in the evening so I had no place to go. The host was very helpful though to find me a B&B near by and even walked outside to show me how to get there. She let me hook up to her wifi to do this. Location is very near the market square and trains.

Hard to say anything, because on the excuse of "construction works" in the hostel I was moved to some other place where I was told that simply Dom Otwart was full:-)