Doma Hostel Reviews

Maza Jaunavu iela 8, Level 2, Riga, Latvia

Everything was ok, except there was too cold in the rooms.

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Lithuania

Good staff , location and it's cheap

Много съм доволен от всичко, хората бяха страхотни. В стария град много централно място. Благодаря Estou muito contente que visitei este hostel. As pessoas foram cinco estrelas... Muito limpo e local central perto de tudo. Obrigado e volto de novo.

nice staff.

I love You!

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Finland

Jacobs Inn (which belongs to DomaHostel and is 5 walking minutes away), is located in the very city center of Riga. We could use the wasching maschine, which the friendly staff explained us how to use. The hostel was quite calm and clean.

Although I booked a hostel at the end of April (two months earlier), we were family moved in privat apartment. Apparently a group of people came from Great Britain. In that apartment living single man with a dog and around the apartment is full of dog hair. The man with the dog moved only at our arrival and no one has anything clean. Beds were not any, and we slept on the floor. It's good that we at least get clean linens and towels.

I wouldn't really know how to Rate Doma hostel because when me and my travelling partner arrived, we were told that we are going to be relocated to another hostel 'for the same price and room'. Arriving to the other hostel, we saw that it was nothing like we expected and had payd for. The room was very small with no window, it stinked and the whole hostel looked dirty. We felt cheated by the Doma hostel and didn't stay more than one night in the end. The worst hostel experience of my life.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Estonia

Well, the location of this hostel is just great: it faces the main square of the city, which means that you also have to support music and city noise until late. The hostel itself is clean and comfortable, but, maybe, too "formal". The only thing I really didn't like was an approach of a lady on the reception: I do really think It's better to avoid political issues with people you don't know.