Dome Pearl Hostel

Very Good 421 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 31-40
13th Dec 2016
4.6

Location perfect. But. The place smelled awful, I learned later there's a sewage issue?!! I paid for 2 nights but hated the place that much I left on first night to go to a hotel. This is worst hostel ever I'm Sorry to say. Decor grubby and depressing. The bed smelled unclean it was just awful experience. I would not recommend this place.

• Portugal, Couple, 25-30
3rd Nov 2016
6.6

Very beautiful building seen from outside, but inside very old. I was feeling afraid I would feel cold during the night, but then I used linen for 3 beds (on one) and heather ++ and it was ok, otherwise during the day the room was cold because building is old. I stayed 3 days, the toilet was not clean, not even once. I know its not an expensive hostel, but I have been on many diferent hostel in europe, paying similar and the conditions were better. I wouldnt Stay there again.

• n_i_k_e7269
  • Latvia, Male, 25-30
14th Sep 2016

Cosy, comfy stay and friendly staff! Definitely recommend! And the view - it was awesome!!!

• Lithuania, Male, 25-30
29th Aug 2016
5.1

Amazing Location, nice staff but unfortunately not very clean