Dominica Hostel Santiago Reviews

Dominica 24, Santiago, Chile

Great location! Friendly staff! They were very helpfully to me in making shuttle arrangements to the airport for an early morning flight. The night attendant was very nice to call again and confirm when they were running a bit late. (The only time I tend to get a bit panicky when traveling)

Great hostel!!! An example for others, a dream for backpackers!

The nicest hostel I've ever stayed at but also the loudest. The house is beautiful and everything is new and modern. Great bathrooms. Plugs in each bed. Great location but very loud from the music at the bars. Also the staff had a party in the yard and were blasting music until 1am right into the rooms. Don't stay here if you need to sleep but the facilities are amazing.

Found this place to be hit and miss. First, the bad. We booked a 'private' room. However the concept of privacy was smashed into pieces by paper thin walls and an open bathroom right outside our door. Was noisy, both in terms of others in the hostel and the noise from the nearby bars. Room was tiny and hot as hell as well. However, staff were really nice and the common areas here were lovely, including a nice patio area out back. If you want bars, they are pretty much next door.

I had such a great stay here. Good atmosphere, really helpful staff, each bunk has its own storage cupboard, lamp and plug. I recommend staying here if you're into the night life too as its right in the heart of Bellavista, one of the lively suburbs of Santiago. It is also walking distance to the central mercado, fresh produce market, Santa Lucia and of course Cerro San Cristobal which is on your back doorstep should you choose to stay here. I'll be staying here again on my return to Santiago.

Very nice hostel, in the fantastic Bella Vista area. Rooms are clean and pretty. Wifi works perfectly and breakfast is good. We recommend absolutely.