Domino Hotel Reviews

Apt. 149 60 Chelyuskintsev str., Yekaterinburg, Russia

This hostel have a very weird rules. For example They requested money when we arrive little bit fast than check-in time without explain about this rule. It is first time paid fee when I arrive more faster than check-in time. First of all If they have about rule they have expain for their customers. And they didn't clean their hostel so our foot always have dust when we walking on the floor without sleepers. Please change your mind If you have a choice to go to this hostel.

A good place to stay in Yekaterinenburg, small, clean with nice and helpful staff. Walking distance to railway station and city centre. I could recommend this hostel.

It's not a typical hostel, but it's a place to have a good sleep. Walking distance to the center. Staff is helpful when you ask for something, otherwise you won't be bothered with ideas/suggestion of city tour etc. Yekaterinburg is nice though my feeling was people are aloof so don't expect Siberian heartwarming hugs here! I was pretty surprised by the mentality with no smily blankish faces both in the hostel and the city.

View all Yekaterinburg Hostels