8.2
Fabulous 87 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 87 Total Reviews
Domino Hotel Located at Apt. 149 60 Chelyuskintsev str., , Yekaterinburg.
Russia
Yekaterinburg Sverdlovskaya obl. 620027 Apt. 149 60 Chelyuskintsev str.
82% 87
56.8500280 60.5936121
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 25-30
31st May 2016
5.1

Ha! This place is very lucky it's in the location. We're travelling in a budget so cooking is important but this "kitchen" was very grimy and obviously shared with the poor old guy who lives there and I had to unblock the shower for him otherwise none of us would be showering ... Yep one shower. Just don't bother I'd say. It's a flat. It's weird and she was very friendly until I asked to shower before our train but we had already checked out.... It's a shower....

• Mymipol12
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Mar 2016

Domino Hostel is a small and intimate appartment near (10-minutes walk) the train station and the main sight: Church-on-the-Blood. A staff member who speak enough english welcomed me when I first arrived and explained to me how tho get around the city. The apartment is clean and as beautiful as in the pictures!