Domus Reviews

Bolivar 589, Buenos Aires, Argentina

The only hostel that wanted us to leave our keys with staff, however staff was getting drunk at night so felt a little dodgy. Apart from that good wifi, showers of, rooms average

They try to scam me when I first arrive by trying to charge me a different price than the one I reserved for... it took more than 30 min of discussion to go through this... even having my booking with me... they tried to confuse me with the change rate... they tried very hard.!!!! Also the staff don't speak English!!!! So I had to do with my 3 weeks old Spanish... The room were discusting, the Kitchen even worst and without pan to cook or any dishes... Better go to India in any 1$ dormi!!!

• 17th Jan 2015