Don Apartment Reviews

Mladena Balorde 37, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great place and very kindly staff.

Very nice hostel/apartment. Everything is pretty new and the bed are comfy and clean. There is AC in the rooms which is vital in Mostar, so it's quite nice. The hostel is located very close to the bus station which is nice when you have luggage and it's hot outside. It's also near a few good cafés and restaurants and it is only about 8 minutes from the more touristy center. The owner is really nice and might give you traditional pie :) I'd recommend this place if you're staying in Mostar.

Nice hostel, the guy running it met us at the bus station to show us where it was. Location was good, in-between the old town and bus station, neither were far away. We had the room to ourselves even though we booked dorm. My only gripe was the shower was cold, but that could of been my friend using all the hot water (thanks mate!)

Nice, new and tidy

The location is perfect, close to the bus station and a few minutes from the city center. Amar is an excellent host, very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend the Waterfall tour.

Absolutely great place to spend a few days in Mostar. A bit tricky to find (it's above the yellow shop on the road back from the bus station, for anyone looking), but a large, well-furnished rooms and we even got a private balcony! Incredibly hospitable owners, very friendly and helpful. Very good value for money; we are travelling throughout the Balkans and this is probably the best value for money we hae encountered. In short - if you are staying in Mostar, stay here!

I had an excellent stay at Don Apartment, I even stayed one extra day than planned! Amir came to pick me up from the bus station and gave me recommendations about what to see and do in Mostar. Very friendly guy and family, the mother even offered me a tasty local lunch. The place is newly renovated and quiet, highly recommended.

The staff was friendly and the location is right near the train/bus station which is very helpful . The hostel was the cleanest I have stayed in for a long time. We had a great time during our stay here. Highly recommend the Waterfall tour.