Don Apartment Reviews

Mladena Balorde 37, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great place very clean. Location perfect, close to the bus station and the old bridge. The staff fun and friendly. I recommend.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

The place was a bit difficult to find, there's no sign and we couldn't find a street number on the building. The room was nice though and really friendly staff. They should have some kind of a reception desk because we didn't know where to go to check in or ask something.

Stayed 2 nights. They picked me up from the train station. Great, fun staff. Small kitchen. Table in the yard for chilling and playing beer pong, if you wish. Owners are knowledgeable of the NBA. Everything one needs for a good time.

Great location

Amar and his mother treat you like being from the family, but at the same time you have your own space. The place is very clean and well situated. 100% recomended.

The host, Amar, was very helpful. Him and his family/friends who helped us out were fantastic.

Great place! Close to everything and we got some great tips. We even got some homemade burek to try, mmm. Friendly people, hot showers and a clean room--what more could you need? The only thing I'd ask for would be a security locker, but everything was fine.

Clean hostel. Owner met us at the train station which was good since the hostel had no sign.

Owner of the hostel was very helpful and friendly, I wouldn't look for any other place to stay. We really enjoyed our stay!

The hostel is located in a very convenient location, the owner provides the parking and is otherwise a very nice and helpful guy. Recommended.

Great place to stay and Amar who runs the hostel is a really great guy, super friendly and incredible helpful. He knows the best places to go and is really knowledgeable about the area. The whole place is really clean and the air con is really powerful. The only downside is that it lacks a commom area to meet other people staying at the hostel.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Been travelling in Europe for months, this is the best hostel so far. Very informative and friendly owner, and location is great near the train station and the old town. Will recommend this place. Thank you much Amir.

Great place and very kindly staff.

Really friendly staff! The owners mother cooked us food on a number of occasions. No common area to meer people but still thought the hostel had a good vibe. Rooms are pretty small but beds are comfortable. For 9 euros a night I think it's good value. 10-15 min walk to old town

Very nice hostel/apartment. Everything is pretty new and the bed are comfy and clean. There is AC in the rooms which is vital in Mostar, so it's quite nice. The hostel is located very close to the bus station which is nice when you have luggage and it's hot outside. It's also near a few good cafés and restaurants and it is only about 8 minutes from the more touristy center. The owner is really nice and might give you traditional pie :) I'd recommend this place if you're staying in Mostar.

Nice hostel, the guy running it met us at the bus station to show us where it was. Location was good, in-between the old town and bus station, neither were far away. We had the room to ourselves even though we booked dorm. My only gripe was the shower was cold, but that could of been my friend using all the hot water (thanks mate!)

Nice, new and tidy

The location is perfect, close to the bus station and a few minutes from the city center. Amar is an excellent host, very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend the Waterfall tour.

Absolutely great place to spend a few days in Mostar. A bit tricky to find (it's above the yellow shop on the road back from the bus station, for anyone looking), but a large, well-furnished rooms and we even got a private balcony! Incredibly hospitable owners, very friendly and helpful. Very good value for money; we are travelling throughout the Balkans and this is probably the best value for money we hae encountered. In short - if you are staying in Mostar, stay here!

I had an excellent stay at Don Apartment, I even stayed one extra day than planned! Amir came to pick me up from the bus station and gave me recommendations about what to see and do in Mostar. Very friendly guy and family, the mother even offered me a tasty local lunch. The place is newly renovated and quiet, highly recommended.