Don King Hostel Reviews

Silvio Ruggieri 2785, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I had a fantastic time in this hostel, the atmosphere was great and iit was really easy to make friends. The hostel owners are great fun, professional and have found the perfect balance between all the different travellers. the hostel made me feel very at home and my experience of Buenos Aires was particularlparticularly good due to don king hostel! The faciilities are good and clean and I would highly recommend this hostel. (Las super poderosas)

• 11th Sep 2015

Well located, good facilities, comfortable bedrooms, nice team. I suggest you to improve the breakfast offer a better bread and other things like fruits and chocolate to drink. Team should be more careful about the breakfast, many times there were no milk, or coffee at breakfast time where there's nothing more important to provide the whole stuff of a breakfast.. Is the first hostel where I've stayed that charges a fee to keep your luggage after check out time, really bad.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels