Don King Hostel Reviews

Silvio Ruggieri 2785, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I had a fantastic time in this hostel, the atmosphere was great and iit was really easy to make friends. The hostel owners are great fun, professional and have found the perfect balance between all the different travellers. the hostel made me feel very at home and my experience of Buenos Aires was particularlparticularly good due to don king hostel! The faciilities are good and clean and I would highly recommend this hostel. (Las super poderosas)

• 11th Sep 2015

Well located, good facilities, comfortable bedrooms, nice team. I suggest you to improve the breakfast offer a better bread and other things like fruits and chocolate to drink. Team should be more careful about the breakfast, many times there were no milk, or coffee at breakfast time where there's nothing more important to provide the whole stuff of a breakfast.. Is the first hostel where I've stayed that charges a fee to keep your luggage after check out time, really bad.

All the hostel staff were very sweet, friendly and relaxed. Although the hostel itself is basic and our twin room got quite stuffy at night, it's in a good location for getting around Buenos Aires. The shower was particularly nice (powerful and hot!). Not huge luxury, but very decent for a city hostel.

I stayed at Don King hostel for a week and really enjoyed my time here. The atmosphere is chilled but fun, and they play great music. The beds are comfortable and the shower is always hot with lots of water pressure. There is a fully stocked kitchen and the breakfast is delicious - croissants, brown and white toast, cereal, coffee and tea. The staff are very helpful, and I was even given advice on purchasing a bus ticket which saved me almost 300 pesos. Thanks Don King!

The staff only spoke spanish Room very small Beds old and not confortable Nothing really clean neither bathroom nor beds nor dishes Wouldn 't stay there another time

Second floor bathrooms are battered and could be cleaner. Bunk beds all wobbly. Couldn´t get cell phone signal inside the room. Nightstaff was excessively confrontational when I got the room number wrong after just one night there.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels