Don King Hostel Reviews

Silvio Ruggieri 2785, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Where do I start? The place was really average mostly: really good Internet connection, AC everywhere, OK staff, old furniture, not always clean bathrooms, lockers outside the room, some breakfast, etc. But I was starting to feel comfortable there until I discovered that my dress had been stolen from the hanger in the closet. The staff handled it really well: offered to pay me for the loss of the dress but for me it was of extreme sentimental value, so its loss caused me a great deal of pain.

Staff were very friendly. Dorm is low priced & thus good value for money. Toilet a little dodgy. Plugs available to charge devices & good wi-fi. You'll meet some interesting people here.

Awesome hostel. Located in a very safe and residential neighborhood within walking distance of bars clubs and subway. I would suggest staying here rather than anywhere in Centro or San Telmo. Great price! Great Location! Great hostel! Would recommend.

Hostel staff plays loud music at night.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels