Don King Hostel Reviews

Silvio Ruggieri 2785, Buenos Aires, Argentina

-The staff was not very friendly. I felt like I was disturbing the staff whenever I had a question or even when I arrived at the hostel. -Also, it was not possible to pay with Visa even though it says on the website that the hostel does accept it. -The place was not very clean. -The staff puts the music very loud in the lobby even around 1 or 2 am.

• 5th Feb 2016

I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness

• 31st Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

One night the employees of the hostel had the music pretty loud in the lobby until 3 am, and it was very difficult to sleep. The showers were dirty the whole time I stayed there..

• 28th Dec 2015
  • Cyprus

The hostel is in good location, despite I would prefer to stay in the another side of Santa Fé street (closed to Honduras, Nicaragua street, etc)., but even though the location is good. The staff is really friendly and help you with any queries you have. I just suggest more cleanliness to buy new sheets because the ones they own is pretty old and I guess that because of that was a bit itch.

I had a fantastic time in this hostel, the atmosphere was great and iit was really easy to make friends. The hostel owners are great fun, professional and have found the perfect balance between all the different travellers. the hostel made me feel very at home and my experience of Buenos Aires was particularlparticularly good due to don king hostel! The faciilities are good and clean and I would highly recommend this hostel. (Las super poderosas)

• 11th Sep 2015