Don Moustache Hostel Reviews

Girona 33, Barcelona, Spain

Out of 13 hostels in the last 4 months of living in Europe by far the best one.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Mexico

My only complaint is about security, one passcode for everyone to get in, no locks on the dorm rooms, luggage lockers aren't big enough to fit a full suitcase in and temporary luggage storage is left unlocked all day. Other than that a very stylish and clean hostel.

Loved the stay! I wish they had some open space to sit, relax and talk!

We did late check in and late check out but they provided good service without any discomfort. We asked them to turn on the heater on the first day and they kept on turning it on in the evening for the rest of our stay. The location is perfect. We walked to the tourist spots everyday and enjoyed taking a look at shops on the street. Thank you so much! Hope I could visit the hostel again next time :)

• 18th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Great staff, nice and clean, fantastic location for the central areas. Would definitely recommend!

This hostel really perfect. Staffs very friendly. And this hostel very clean. . When i go to Barselona i will stay this hostel again.

The hostel was clean and safe. But the room arrangement was weird. I had to stay alone in a 12 bed dorm while the other 12 bed dorm was filled to the brim. It would have been nice to even out the numbers so I could meet more people.

Ataques incluso for one night. The hostel staff is really kind and the location is good. They basically have 2 huge rooms (12 and 16 rooms) which was a bit too much for me.

Bon Moustache was most definitely the cleanest hostel i have stayed in. The location couldn't be better, as it is located central to just about everything. Most everything is within a short walking distance, and if walkings not your thing, theres metro stop located only a couple blocks away. Being a first time solo traveler, I didn't know what to expect, but the inviting and comfortable lounge area allowed for me to meat some great people. The staff was knowledgeable, helpful and genuine.

Really great. Keep doing it.

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Scotland

I had a very nice stay in this good located hostel. The staff is absolutely helpful. Free coffee and fruits during the day. Totally recommended.

Surprised this place hasn´t received that many reviews - honestly one of the cleaniest hostels and friendliest staff members.