Don Moustache Hostel Reviews

Girona 33, Barcelona, Spain

This hostel is very nice. The staff was very friendly and were always smiling. Everything was clean, and the design is very modern. Thank you guys!

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Belgium

Nice place, I like that the 12 bed dorm was divided into 4 bed dorms. Nice staff (mostly), good atmosphere. I disliked that the kitchen closes after 11pm and only opens at 7am. I have never seen that in a hostel, it is not even possible to make a cup of tea. This bothered me less with the bathroom opening hours. What I also found very sloppy, was that there were no ladders for several bunkbeds. Very inconvenient!! When everything is open it is a very nice hostel though.

• 22nd Sep 2015

Der var god plads og rent på sovesalen med plads til ca 12 mennesker. Toilet på værelse som også var rigtig fint, et til drenge og en til piger. Bad ude på gangen som også var helt iorden. Lukker dog kl. 23. Ligger ret centralt og godt. Dog en god gåtur ned til stranden men det ingen døde af. Gratis låse skab som var også helt iorden. Og gratis håndklæder man kunne låne. Kan sagens anbefales.

Dom Moustache is really good Hostel. Clean and good location!! All Staffs are kind and helpful! I strongly recommend.

• 14th Aug 2015

Everything was quite good, was my first time in a hostel so I don't have much to compare it too. But was much better than I originally anticipated.

• 18th Jun 2015

The staff were not friendly or welcoming. They just stared at me when I came in and introduced myself. Later I was looking at the map and I had to wait for a few minutes to ask where we were on the map and they made me feel like a bother interrupting them even though I was standing there awhile. The hostel facilities are clean, cute, and nice. The location is great. But the atmosphere sucks - the price of the hostel jumped to ~80 euros on the weekend so everyone was moving to other hostels.