Don Moustache Hostel Reviews

Girona 33, Barcelona, Spain

Everything was quite good, was my first time in a hostel so I don't have much to compare it too. But was much better than I originally anticipated.

• 18th Jun 2015

The staff were not friendly or welcoming. They just stared at me when I came in and introduced myself. Later I was looking at the map and I had to wait for a few minutes to ask where we were on the map and they made me feel like a bother interrupting them even though I was standing there awhile. The hostel facilities are clean, cute, and nice. The location is great. But the atmosphere sucks - the price of the hostel jumped to ~80 euros on the weekend so everyone was moving to other hostels.

Out of 13 hostels in the last 4 months of living in Europe by far the best one.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Mexico

My only complaint is about security, one passcode for everyone to get in, no locks on the dorm rooms, luggage lockers aren't big enough to fit a full suitcase in and temporary luggage storage is left unlocked all day. Other than that a very stylish and clean hostel.