Fabulous 129 Total Reviews
Fabulous 129 Total Reviews
Don Moustache Hostel Located at Girona 33, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Catalonia 08010 Girona 33
89% 129
41.3924436 2.1740910
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Sep 2016

Very small hostel so if there isn't the right mix of people it can be quite dull. They were meant to have pub crawls but it wasn't promoted by staff at all. Good free breakie, nice staff, good location (walking distance to beach and lots of the central sites). Wouldn't stay again just for the fact that it's a bit too small to have a really fun time if you're travelling on your own.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
2nd Sep 2016
8.0

Enjoyed my stay here, was a bit lifeless but if what you need is a bed, clean space and a shower then you got it. No A/C in sleeping area. Staff very helpful with good English.

• Colombia, Couple, 25-30
20th Aug 2016

Excellent hostel, each bed has one light and one outlet, both rooms have a little balcony living room is amazing and staff is amazing! I would 100% recommend this place! Kitchen is great and creates the perfect atmosphere to share with people! They have a lot of stuff to borrow if you need it (We left a beach umbrella for those who need it). I would definitely return to this place Book in advance I couldn't stay there an extra night because the new guy in the reception couldn't make the booking.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2016

Very clean and lovely hostel! Sheets, towels and strong padlocks provided which is a plus! The only reason I voted down was that they have a permanent tenant in the building who barged in on me when I was just in my towel after the shower and started yelling at me in French!! When I asked the staff what he was yelling about they said I was having a shower too late at night but actually the sign said showers were still free to use until midnight! Was very unpleasant but the only one negative!